bio rhythm ?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

bio rhythm ?

my buddie took andro bolic from bio rythm about 6 months ago and had very little to zero results....is this a bad company or just a bad product? or did he just not use it properly? i have been thinking about taking a product that falls in this catagory but i dont want to if they are all like this....all info will help...keep lifting hard..thanks

2. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by at1010 View Post
    my buddie took andro bolic from bio rythm about 6 months ago and had very little to zero results....is this a bad company or just a bad product? or did he just not use it properly? i have been thinking about taking a product that falls in this catagory but i dont want to if they are all like this....all info will help...keep lifting hard..thanks
    I have never heard of the product (or the company).

However, there are many reasons why people do NOT get the results that they want:
    * Their diet is not manipulated for their goal (i.e. many males fail to gain the mass they want because they are NOT eating ENOUGH);
    * Their training is not specific for their goal (i.e. training for endurance will not gain mass if you want mass);
    * They were incorrectly dosing and timing the doses of the product used (i.e. underdosing or overdosing, or dosing at the wrong time);
    * Non-responders of the particular produtc (i.e. stimulants or creatine products);
    * The product is NOT effective.

What "category" does this product fall into (i.e. testosterone booster, preworkout, fat burner, etc.)? You can be guaranteed that there IS a product out there that will be far more effective than this (and if you do a little research, then you will find threads/reviews on other such "category" products, and find out what would be better utilized to help achieve your goals).
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Similar Forum Threads

1. Circadian Rhythm... Diagram
    By CopyCat in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-03-2010, 05:02 PM
  2. Serotonin and dopamine circardian rhythm?
    By comacho in forum Supplements
    Last Post: 10-03-2009, 03:26 PM
  3. Fish in diet may help maintain heart rhythm
    By oswizzle in forum News and Articles
    Last Post: 07-25-2006, 02:08 PM