However, there are many reasons why people do NOT get the results that they want:
* Their diet is not manipulated for their goal (i.e. many males fail to gain the mass they want because they are NOT eating ENOUGH);
* Their training is not specific for their goal (i.e. training for will not gain mass if you want mass);
* They were incorrectly dosing and timing the doses of the product used (i.e. underdosing or overdosing, or dosing at the wrong time);
* Non-responders of the particular produtc (i.e. stimulants or creatine products);
* The product is NOT effective.
What "category" does this product fall into (i.e. testosterone booster, preworkout, fat burner, etc.)? You can be guaranteed that there IS a product out there that will be far more effective than this (and if you do a little research, then you will find threads/reviews on other such "category" products, and find out what would be better utilized to help achieve your goals).