bio rhythm ?
- 05-08-2009, 07:47 PM
bio rhythm ?
my buddie took andro bolic from bio rythm about 6 months ago and had very little to zero results....is this a bad company or just a bad product? or did he just not use it properly? i have been thinking about taking a product that falls in this catagory but i dont want to if they are all like this....all info will help...keep lifting hard..thanks
- 05-09-2009, 06:23 AM
However, there are many reasons why people do NOT get the results that they want:
* Their diet is not manipulated for their goal (i.e. many males fail to gain the mass they want because they are NOT eating ENOUGH);
* Their training is not specific for their goal (i.e. training for endurance will not gain mass if you want mass);
* They were incorrectly dosing and timing the doses of the product used (i.e. underdosing or overdosing, or dosing at the wrong time);
* Non-responders of the particular produtc (i.e. stimulants or creatine products);
* The product is NOT effective.
What "category" does this product fall into (i.e. testosterone booster, preworkout, fat burner, etc.)? You can be guaranteed that there IS a product out there that will be far more effective than this (and if you do a little research, then you will find threads/reviews on other such "category" products, and find out what would be better utilized to help achieve your goals).