Honeymoon Stack?

badfish21981

badfish21981

Awards
Getting married in a few weeks and want to be a beast on the honeymoon. I thought about getting ejaculoid or just getting some maca and Fenugreek. Any suggestions

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
ive heard good things about supersap. but i can only tell you from my experience get FORMEX NOW. it is absolutley unbelievable. your new wife will have to beat you off of her, trust me. read my log for a more detailed experience that i had recently.

JustnCredible

Banned
Awards
Ejaculoid doesn't stand up to Paravol. I've tried both and Paravol is amazing, especially when you double dose it. Add that with some Aspire and you're good to go.

I'm curious to find out about this SuperSap that the other posters are talking about. The Formex sure sounds like a stand-up product and I'll be using it during PCT after my first injectable AAS cycle.

Also, congrats on the wedding. I wish you and your soon to be wife happy wishes.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ive heard good things about supersap. but i can only tell you from my experience get FORMEX NOW. it is absolutley unbelievable. your new wife will have to beat you off of her, trust me. read my log for a more detailed experience that i had recently.
Formex paired with Reverse is a great combo for a guy. As a girl, I've only been taking Reverse daily. I have had an incredible libido boost. A healthy wife can definitely benefit from Reverse. Along the road you may want to consider getting her some of this stuff. Makes lovin' more fun for the two of you. ;)

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Getting married in a few weeks and want to be a beast on the honeymoon. I thought about getting ejaculoid or just getting some maca and Fenugreek. Any suggestions
AxisLabs HemodrauliX :D for those pumps you really want ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ejaculoid doesn't stand up to Paravol. I've tried both and Paravol is amazing, especially when you double dose it. Add that with some Aspire and you're good to go.

I'm curious to find out about this SuperSap that the other posters are talking about. The Formex sure sounds like a stand-up product and I'll be using it during PCT after my first injectable AAS cycle.

Also, congrats on the wedding. I wish you and your soon to be wife happy wishes.
i understand everyone is different, but i don't know how you can say paravol is better than ejaculoid. i am a fan of palo alto and consider dave a good guy, but in all honesty ejaculoid kicks paravol's butt. to the op, stack cel's td formestane with some ejaculoid and book a room somewhere cheap with good room service, you won't be going out much.

badfish21981

badfish21981

Awards
Hey thanks for all the info I think that I am going to give Paravol a shot since NP has it and I need to make an order. I also have some T911 and will throw that into the mix. I will let you all know how things go.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
supersap/powerfull, maca,muira puama, dth/sunami

not sure on about an AI, for me they are not quick hitting in the libido department. And i wouldnt recommend a transdermal with all that sweaty skin contact you want...