Looking for the right AI

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Looking for the right AI

Hope you guys can lend a hand. To give a little background, I'm 28 & pretty strong. Can BP over 300, DL 500, & Squat 450 at 200lbs. I'm also pretty lean so from a physique standpoint I'm content. Iím all natural as well.

It can, however, always be better. I've had bloodwork done 4 times since January 2008 & a trend has become apparent.

DHEA-S hovers around 300 which is on the lower end.
    Free Test hovers around 15 which is on the lower end.
    Total Test hovers around 600 which is mid-range
    Estradiol hovers around the mid 40ís which is on the higher end
    SHBG hovers around 40 which is mid-range

Based on what Iíve learned I can bump my test & free test if I can get my E2 under control (around 20). This is why Iím looking for an AI. My question is where should I start? For a standalone AI, would I be barking up the right tree by looking into aromasin, arimidex, novadex xt?

Any suggestions (including doses) would be appreciated.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vegetagd View Post
    Hope you guys can lend a hand. To give a little background, I'm 28 & pretty strong. Can BP over 300, DL 500, & Squat 450 at 200lbs. I'm also pretty lean so from a physique standpoint I'm content. Iím all natural as well.

It can, however, always be better. I've had bloodwork done 4 times since January 2008 & a trend has become apparent.

DHEA-S hovers around 300 which is on the lower end.
    Free Test hovers around 15 which is on the lower end.
    Total Test hovers around 600 which is mid-range
    Estradiol hovers around the mid 40ís which is on the higher end
    SHBG hovers around 40 which is mid-range

Based on what Iíve learned I can bump my test & free test if I can get my E2 under control (around 20). This is why Iím looking for an AI. My question is where should I start? For a standalone AI, would I be barking up the right tree by looking into aromasin, arimidex, novadex xt?

Any suggestions (including doses) would be appreciated.
    i loved the primordial performance sustain alpha and toco 8 combination along with some testofen to boos test. lots of logs and places where blood work have been posted too i think. search around or go on the primordial website to their forums
  3. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

aromasin low dosed should work well. something like 6.25mg every day or every other day (maybe 1 25mg tablet a week?)

Whats your cholesterol like? Get enough saturated fats in dietarily?
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Answers

maybe try some pct assist or transdermal formestane mixed with trione powder
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Try a stack of AX's Apct and DS ActivaTeX. It is a 6-bromo AI in the Apct and the ActX is a combination of herbals to free up test. I ran the bromo at 3 e/d and the ActX at 6 e/d(2 bottles) for a month(doses split evenly thru-out day). Felt like a bull on this- strength,libido, and pump were great.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    aromasin low dosed should work well. something like 6.25mg every day or every other day (maybe 1 25mg tablet a week?)

Whats your cholesterol like? Get enough saturated fats in dietarily?
    My cholesterol is very good & my diet is pretty solid...eat a lot of beef & macadamia nuts so my saturated fats are ok.

Do you have experience with aromasin? The dosage you recommend is in line with what I was thinkingÖ5mg per day. Again, Iím not looking for steroid like results, but I do think that I can see some healthy gains if I can get my hormones in line.

I was looking into liquid aromasinÖwhat are your thoughts on that?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Try a stack of AX's Apct and DS ActivaTeX. It is a 6-bromo AI in the Apct and the ActX is a combination of herbals to free up test. I ran the bromo at 3 e/d and the ActX at 6 e/d(2 bottles) for a month(doses split evenly thru-out day). Felt like a bull on this- strength,libido, and pump were great.
    Sorry to sound lame, but I don't understand the abbreviations for those products.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Anabolic Xtreme's Apct and Driven Sports ActivaTe Extreme...
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  9. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

My cholesterol is very good & my diet is pretty solid...eat a lot of beef & macadamia nuts so my saturated fats are ok.

Do you have experience with aromasin? The dosage you recommend is in line with what I was thinking…5mg per day. Again, I’m not looking for steroid like results, but I do think that I can see some healthy gains if I can get my hormones in line.

I was looking into liquid aromasin…what are your thoughts on that?
    it tastes like ultra crap But easier to come by than prescription, and cheaper. My HRT doctor prescribes arimidex for me, but the pricing is outrageous. I still use it mind you, but next time around i'm going to ask about exemestane instead as the lack of cholesterol impact sounds good.

I'd think that sort of dosing as well as adding the Activate Xtreme or just any nettle root extract that is for 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran. That will help lower SHBG at the same time, which wouldn't hurt.

The trick with aromasin is to dose it consistently for a month or two then get retested and adjust dosing. You don't want to see estrogen go into single digits either.... And its at least 3-4 weeks for full effect to be in play with it from what I can tell. you get significant impact on day 1 (if you were to take 25mg say) but given how long it takes for your body to make aromatase its better to give it over a month before checking for accuracy of your dosing.

Also, may want to try 1-2 tbsp of coconut oil late in the evening, as close to bedtime as is reasonable. that should help raise DHEA + total test somewhat.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Easy, would Almond butter do the same as coconut?
  11. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

not really. 1 tbsp of almond butter has 9g of fat, but only 1g of saturated fat (and 3g carbs with 1 fiber, 2g protein) but coconut oil has 14g of fats with 12 being saturated, and no carbs or protein. Its basically the only healthy saturated fat, and your body makes the hormone cascade from saturated fat.
    This space for rent

12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

it tastes like ultra crap But easier to come by than prescription, and cheaper. My HRT doctor prescribes arimidex for me, but the pricing is outrageous. I still use it mind you, but next time around i'm going to ask about exemestane instead as the lack of cholesterol impact sounds good.

I'd think that sort of dosing as well as adding the Activate Xtreme or just any nettle root extract that is for 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran. That will help lower SHBG at the same time, which wouldn't hurt.

The trick with aromasin is to dose it consistently for a month or two then get retested and adjust dosing. You don't want to see estrogen go into single digits either.... And its at least 3-4 weeks for full effect to be in play with it from what I can tell. you get significant impact on day 1 (if you were to take 25mg say) but given how long it takes for your body to make aromatase its better to give it over a month before checking for accuracy of your dosing.

Also, may want to try 1-2 tbsp of coconut oil late in the evening, as close to bedtime as is reasonable. that should help raise DHEA + total test somewhat.
    Thanks...never heard of coconut oil for test & DHEA...where are hearing this from? Also...is 5mg daily about right? Should I start with 5mg every other day? Sorry for all the ?'s...should I consider starting with an OTC like Novadex XT before making the jump to aromasin? Thanks!
  13. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

well, your body takes saturated fats, creates cholesterol from it. then it makes pregnenelone from the cholesterol, dhea from the pregnenelone, etc down the chain. by spiking intake levels of saturated fats near the time of max hormone creation - 2 hours after falling asleep roughly - you give your body more raw materials to work with. no guarantee, but its cheap and easy and tastes decent

Yeah, i'd say 5mg a day. Actually i'd just go with the aromasin, or try a 6-bromo based product. I've seen enough info on ATD that i'm not too sure i'd use it anymore. Of those choices, aromasin is the only one that has any sort of studies for long term use
    This space for rent

14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

well, your body takes saturated fats, creates cholesterol from it. then it makes pregnenelone from the cholesterol, dhea from the pregnenelone, etc down the chain. by spiking intake levels of saturated fats near the time of max hormone creation - 2 hours after falling asleep roughly - you give your body more raw materials to work with. no guarantee, but its cheap and easy and tastes decent

Yeah, i'd say 5mg a day. Actually i'd just go with the aromasin, or try a 6-bromo based product. I've seen enough info on ATD that i'm not too sure i'd use it anymore. Of those choices, aromasin is the only one that has any sort of studies for long term use
    Cool man! Thanks...are you allowed to hint as to where you get your aromasin? If not, can you PM me? Thanks!
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Based on that Formestane and Divanex should do some good.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Formex by IBE is working well for me.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by eros62d View Post
    Formex by IBE is working well for me.
    Can you give some details? How many per day, etc? Thanks!
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Can you give some details? How many per day, etc? Thanks!
    Sure. I ran my first bottle at 50mgs a day,split am&pm taken with some fat,fish oil usually. Now I just do 25mgs at night,works just as well. I'm on trt,and do 2-3 cycles a year. I'll prob stick with 25mgs while cruising,and bump up to 50 when I do a cycle.
  19. IBE/PHF Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Answers

x2 on the Formex by IBE

50mg a day.
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  20. Registered User
    Answers

formex
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    formex
    i thought formestane had a horrible absorption rate when taken orally
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Innovation bubba...IBE found a way to improve that. Look into it!
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    x2 on the Formex by IBE

50mg a day.
    Thanks All!
  24. Banned
    Answers

arimidex a low dose.. slightly less than .25mg EOD

I use it and love it
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiyca View Post
    arimidex a low dose.. slightly less than .25mg EOD

I use it and love it
    once daily? liquid? Thanks
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

formex all the way
  27. Banned
    Answers

once daily? liquid? Thanks
    No, the halflife is about 3 days, so you dose it every 2-3 days or so.

Liquid is fine, I chop the pills up because I know exactly how much I'm getting.

Anymore Q's go ahead and ask..
  •