Sus500/Halotest 25 Cycle

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Hows everyone Doing?

Im about to start a PH cycle here in about two weeks (5/18) and wanted to get some feedback: has anyone ever done this stack, used either one of these products ect. (I will be logging this whole stack!)

I have done a great deal of research on these products, this is not my first PH cycle. I have been lifting for many years, Im a Personal trainer, and know my Ph's very well so please leave the negativity to a minimum. I have great hopes for this stack. Its a class I/Class II stack so it should mix well together!

The cycle goes something like this:
Halotest 25 (PowerLab)/ 4 weeks/ 50 mg daily.
Sus500 (G.E.T.)/ 6 Weeks/ 3 softgels daily.
(CEL) Cycle Assist/ throughout whole cycle.
(PowerLab) NoEstrogen/ starting in week 4.(or before if gyno symptoms or water retention gets outta control)
Milk Thistle: Two Capsules daily
PCT: I Force Reversitol. or Nolva if I can get ahold of some!

I'll also be taking the essentials such as Animal Pak Multi, Whey, Glutamine, kre-Alkalyn Creatine and so forth.

havent been able to find any previous posts on this in google searches and so forth so feel free to chime in on personal expierance with these products. ive done ACL's Tren in the past so im hoping the Sus500 lives up to the hype! Ive also heard its underdosed? But from reading the reviews many are getting great results with the recomended amounts! And with the fact of the power of this stack I feel no need to pump up the doseage!

Any ideas, feedback ect would be app.