Anxiety and Depression Supplements

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Banned
    Answers

Weight training is the best natural antidepressant.

Add in some adaptogens, eat clean, lots of veggies and fruit, lots of protein.

Get plenty of sleep.

Masturbate only once every 14 days or so.

The only antidepressant I would advise if you really think you need it, is Wellbutrin SR.. 150mg pills. Or if you feel like going the stimulant route, Dexedrine is basically happiness, in pill form. STAY AWAY FROM ANY SORT OF SSRI's including the new type like Lexapro and etc.

As far as increasing test.. CLOMID 25mg ED for 2 months, with a low dose AI because it will bring your estradiol levels up too. The AI will further complement the clomid and add in some divanil too if you want, it's great stuff.

You can also get Icariin and all that stuff, but clomid just WORKS...

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiyca View Post
    STAY AWAY FROM ANY SORT OF SSRI's including the new type like Lexapro and etc.
    Can you explain this? Lexapro has helped reframe my entire mindset. It has stabilized a life long depressive tendency and removed repeated severe depression attacks. I don't get how you can say stay away without any kind of explanation.
  3. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    Can you explain this? Lexapro has helped reframe my entire mindset. It has stabilized a life long depressive tendency and removed repeated severe depression attacks. I don't get how you can say stay away without any kind of explanation.
    It's well known Lexapro withdrawal is extremely tough for many many people. Even when you try tappering down slowly.. most likely the withdrawal effects will haunt you. Dizziness, tingling sensation/electric shock sensation in your brain/face, headaches, concentration difficulties, sleep disturbance, etcetc are very common withdrawal symptoms. So let's sum it up... brain shivers, Insomnia, horrible vivid dreams, waves of nausea, headache, dry eyes, dizziness, zapping shock feeling in the brain/head and lips, sadness, feelings of unreality, etc.

All in all.. not good.
    So in short, why is Lexapro bad? because the withdrawal is HELL.

NOTE: Some people can quit and they're fine, but they are in the minority by far.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiyca View Post
    It's well known Lexapro withdrawal is extremely tough for many many people. Even when you try tappering down slowly.. most likely the withdrawal effects will haunt you. Dizziness, tingling sensation/electric shock sensation in your brain/face, headaches, concentration difficulties, sleep disturbance, etcetc are very common withdrawal symptoms. So let's sum it up... brain shivers, Insomnia, horrible vivid dreams, waves of nausea, headache, dry eyes, dizziness, zapping shock feeling in the brain/head and lips, sadness, feelings of unreality, etc.

All in all.. not good.
    So in short, why is Lexapro bad? because the withdrawal is HELL.

NOTE: Some people can quit and they're fine, but they are in the minority by far.
    Sounds like it has to do with seratonin.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trisorbagen depression/anxiety
    By whiskers in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-22-2008, 01:25 PM
  2. Anxiety/depression on Epidrol?
    By z28man in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-17-2008, 09:06 PM
  3. Venom- depression/anxiety for ME
    By beeph in forum Weight Loss