Anxiety and Depression Supplements
- 05-12-2009, 09:09 AM
Weight training is the best natural antidepressant.
Add in some adaptogens, eat clean, lots of veggies and fruit, lots of protein.
Get plenty of sleep.
Masturbate only once every 14 days or so.
The only antidepressant I would advise if you really think you need it, is Wellbutrin SR.. 150mg pills. Or if you feel like going the stimulant route, Dexedrine is basically happiness, in pill form. STAY AWAY FROM ANY SORT OF SSRI's including the new type like Lexapro and etc.
As far as increasing test.. CLOMID 25mg ED for 2 months, with a low dose AI because it will bring your estradiol levels up too. The AI will further complement the clomid and add in some divanil too if you want, it's great stuff.
You can also get Icariin and all that stuff, but clomid just WORKS...
- 05-12-2009, 11:52 AM
- 05-12-2009, 01:43 PM
All in all.. not good.
So in short, why is Lexapro bad? because the withdrawal is HELL.
NOTE: Some people can quit and they're fine, but they are in the minority by far.
05-12-2009, 01:59 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By whiskers in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-22-2008, 01:25 PM
- By z28man in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2008, 09:06 PM
- By beeph in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 02-06-2007, 07:15 PM
- By ms84 in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 02-03-2007, 01:17 PM
- By Whiskey Steve in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-21-2006, 02:04 PM