Am I old enough to take Animal M Stak

xpin2winx

Awards
i am 17 years old and a junior in high school. am i old enough to take this supplement for it to actually be somewhat efficient or will it only do harm?
'

kae171

kae171

Awards
Hey, as far as I can tell it shouldn't do you any harm. It's suppose to be all natural non-hormonal ingredients in there. It'll help you a lot with protein synthesis. Looks like its ok to go from my stand point. Anyone else have any opinions?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Hey, as far as I can tell it shouldn't do you any harm. It's suppose to be all natural non-hormonal ingredients in there. It'll help you a lot with protein synthesis. Looks like its ok to go from my stand point. Anyone else have any opinions?
This is completely wrong. Animal M-Stak, as well as ALL animal products are not recommended to anyone under the age of 18.

OP - just eat right, train your ass off, and get 8 hours of sleep a night and you will grow.

kae171

kae171

Awards
This is completely wrong. Animal M-Stak, as well as ALL animal products are not recommended to anyone under the age of 18.

OP - just eat right, train your ass off, and get 8 hours of sleep a night and you will grow.
Hey DarkHalf, I don't mean to give anyone misleading advice, but would you be able to clarify which ingredient in m-stak that he wouldn't be able to take?

kae171

kae171

Awards

Here's a list of the ingredients-

selected ingredient profile
Natural Flavone/Sterone Complex
• 5-Methyl-7-Methoxyisoflavone (natural non-hormonal ingredient that increases protein synthesis)
• Beta-Ecdysterone (Beta-Ecdysterone is a naturally occurring Plant Stanol Ester (plant sterol) found in herbs or roots such as Maral root, Suma root or Cyanotis vaga. research studies show no negative side effects, no hormonal interactions, and a very low toxicity level for Ecdysterone. You would have to take over 4,000 times the recommended dose to be toxic)
• Ajuga Turkestanica Extract (Turkesterone)
• Beta-Sitosterol
Anti-Catabolic Amino Complex
• Leucine AKG
• Leucine EE
• Leucine
• isoleucine
• Valine
• Taurine
• ALC
Anabolic Adaptogen Complex
• Muira Puama
• Kudzu Extract
• Safed Musli
• Rhodioloa Rosea Extract (Rosavins)
Insulin Potentiating Complex
• 4-Hydroxyisoleucine
• Banaba Leaf Extract (1-3% Colosolic Acid)
• Cinnulin PF
• K-R-ALA
M Factor Complex
• Ginger Root Extract (Gingerols, Shaogols)
• 6,7-Dihydroxybergmottin (helps with absorption)
• Bioperine (helps with absorption)
Energy Complex (All In One Red Capsule)
• Methylxanthine Complex (Caffeine, Theobromine, Theophylline)
• Evodiamine

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Hey DarkHalf, I don't mean to give anyone misleading advice, but would you be able to clarify which ingredient in m-stak that he wouldn't be able to take?
It's okay. At the age of 17, you do not need supplements. His hormones are high and his body is primed for growth. As a frequent poster at forum.animalpak.com, we do not recommend products to individuals who are under the age of 18 regardless of the ingredients of the product in question.

kae171

kae171

Awards
It's okay. At the age of 17, you do not need supplements. His hormones are high and his body is primed for growth. As a frequent poster at forum.animalpak.com, we do not recommend products to individuals who are under the age of 18 regardless of the ingredients of the product in question.
So does that mean you would not recommend the multi vitamin Animal Pak to those under 18 as well?

Edit- I'm talking 16-17 years old?

Aggression

Aggression

Awards
So does that mean you would not recommend the multi vitamin Animal Pak to those under 18 as well?

Edit- I'm talking 16-17 years old?
Animal as a company does not recommend anyone under the age of 18 to take ANY of our products. Every product has that statement written on their label. If you're under 18, just train hard, and eat big.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Animal as a company does not recommend anyone under the age of 18 to take ANY of our products. Every product has that statement written on their label. If you're under 18, just train hard, and eat big.
I swear there is an echo in here.... =p

kae171

kae171

Awards
Haha. Well all I want to say is ingredient-wise it shouldn't affect you hormonally. I did just get a chance to look at the actual container itself and it does say it is not recommended to those under the age of 18, so you guys are very right on that part. I'm not going to give you advice on whether or not to take it because that decision ultimately comes down to you. I will say though, you are young and you'll be able gain muscle fast with a proper diet and workout regimen anyways so I don't know if you would notice anything/much if you did take m-stak. What it will do is just increase your ability to take in protein. But again, it's up to you to decide. Everyone's body is different and only you can tell for yourself.

Aggression

Aggression

Awards
I'm not going to give you advice on whether or not to take it because that decision ultimately comes down to you.
Exactly. All we can do is relay Animal's message, "Not for use for those under 18."

at1010

Awards
  • Established
listen kid im only 18 i know you wanna get big quick but honestly stay away from all this crap for a couple years....just get a solid protein, eat a ton, do alot of shakes a day, maby a good pre workout, and or creatine and you will grow, these guys know what they are talking about and i wouldnt suggest taking anything yet at your age...i am in the same boat you are but your better off just training your ass off...good luck...hit it hard

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
just train hard and smart ur going to get a huge dose of test in ur system (naturally) for the next 2 years take full advantage of it.

Quigss92

Awards
yeah, dude i'm sixteen and a sophmore. took two cycles of this and its good. I'm NOT stupid about supplements. I read into it and it was fine. I had no side effects when taking it besides a slight increase in shoulder acne and backne. But who cares, your wear a shirt all day and it's nothing if you really care about making progress in the weightroom. I loved the results from it to. I gained twelve pounds and my bench went from 185 to 220. Good **** let me tell you. And i know how to lift. My trainer, who i won't mention, (big name), is legit too. Good Luck and kick some ass.

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Supplements should be used to help get you past plateau's. When you are 16, 17, 18 you should be working on your diet and training, a lot of people overlook this step and think they have it down but finding the right diet and training program for YOU can take a couple of years.

Once you've been training several years and you hit a plateau then a supplement like M-Stak can get you over that hump and get your gains going again.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i dont care what u guys say im 16 started lifting when i was 11 and it feels like i have low test levels and i need an extra edge so im going to take m stak, storm, and animal cuts

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
i dont care what u guys say im 16 started lifting when i was 11 and it feels like i have low test levels and i need an extra edge so im going to take m stak, storm, and animal cuts
To each his own brother. May you learn from your experiences.

True74Seneca

Im 16 and the only supps i use is protein, creatine (during the summer), and a multi. Its all i need and im still growing like crazy. Just dont do anything stupid.

ecupirate

Awards
Yeah, like everyone else is saying, Protein, creatine, and maybe a prework if you really need it. I used one in highschool and it worked great because I was usually pretty tired after waking up for school at 6 in the morning.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
U probably do have low test levels ur peak of test doesnt come till 18. Why dont u wait on the stuff thats age related, your seriously going to blow up when u hit 18, and i dont understand the rush, ur only 16 and have ur whole weightlifting/bodybuilding career ahead of u.