Am I old enough to take Animal M Stak
- 05-07-2009, 11:07 AM
- 05-07-2009, 11:19 AM
Hey, as far as I can tell it shouldn't do you any harm. It's suppose to be all natural non-hormonal ingredients in there. It'll help you a lot with protein synthesis. Looks like its ok to go from my stand point. Anyone else have any opinions?
- 05-07-2009, 11:26 AM
05-07-2009, 11:32 AM
05-07-2009, 11:35 AM
selected ingredient profile
Natural Flavone/Sterone Complex
• 5-Methyl-7-Methoxyisoflavone (natural non-hormonal ingredient that increases protein synthesis)
• Beta-Ecdysterone (Beta-Ecdysterone is a naturally occurring Plant Stanol Ester (plant sterol) found in herbs or roots such as Maral root, Suma root or Cyanotis vaga. research studies show no negative side effects, no hormonal interactions, and a very low toxicity level for Ecdysterone. You would have to take over 4,000 times the recommended dose to be toxic)
• Ajuga Turkestanica Extract (Turkesterone)
Anti-Catabolic Amino Complex
• Leucine EE
Anabolic Adaptogen Complex
• Muira Puama
• Kudzu Extract
• Safed Musli
• Rhodioloa Rosea Extract (Rosavins)
Insulin Potentiating Complex
• Banaba Leaf Extract (1-3% Colosolic Acid)
• Cinnulin PF
M Factor Complex
• Extract (Gingerols, Shaogols)
• 6,7-Dihydroxybergmottin (helps with absorption)
• Bioperine (helps with absorption)
Energy Complex (All In One Red Capsule)
• Methylxanthine Complex (Caffeine, Theobromine, Theophylline)
05-07-2009, 11:44 AM
05-07-2009, 11:48 AM
05-07-2009, 12:00 PM
05-07-2009, 12:14 PM
05-07-2009, 12:31 PM
Haha. Well all I want to say is ingredient-wise it shouldn't affect you hormonally. I did just get a chance to look at the actual container itself and it does say it is not recommended to those under the age of 18, so you guys are very right on that part. I'm not going to give you advice on whether or not to take it because that decision ultimately comes down to you. I will say though, you are young and you'll be able gain muscle fast with a proper diet and workout regimen anyways so I don't know if you would notice anything/much if you did take m-stak. What it will do is just increase your ability to take in protein. But again, it's up to you to decide. Everyone's body is different and only you can tell for yourself.
05-07-2009, 12:51 PM
05-07-2009, 08:45 PM
listen kid im only 18 i know you wanna get big quick but honestly stay away from all this crap for a couple years....just get a solid protein, eat a ton, do alot of shakes a day, maby a good pre workout, and or creatine and you will grow, these guys know what they are talking about and i wouldnt suggest taking anything yet at your age...i am in the same boat you are but your better off just training your ass off...good luck...hit it hard
05-07-2009, 08:52 PM
just train hard and smart ur going to get a huge dose of test in ur system (naturally) for the next 2 years take full advantage of it.
05-07-2009, 08:54 PM
05-19-2009, 10:09 PM
yeah, dude i'm sixteen and a sophmore. took two cycles of this and its good. I'm NOT stupid about supplements. I read into it and it was fine. I had no side effects when taking it besides a slight increase in shoulder acne and backne. But who cares, your wear a shirt all day and it's nothing if you really care about making progress in the weightroom. I loved the results from it to. I gained twelve pounds and my bench went from 185 to 220. Good **** let me tell you. And i know how to lift. My trainer, who i won't mention, (big name), is legit too. Good Luck and kick some ass.
05-20-2009, 10:45 AM
Supplements should be used to help get you past plateau's. When you are 16, 17, 18 you should be working on your diet and training, a lot of people overlook this step and think they have it down but finding the right diet and training program for YOU can take a couple of years.
Once you've been training several years and you hit a plateau then a supplement like M-Stak can get you over that hump and get your gains going again.
06-07-2009, 07:51 PM
i dont care what u guys say im 16 started lifting when i was 11 and it feels like i have low test levels and i need an extra edge so im going to take m stak, storm, and animal cuts
The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
06-07-2009, 10:26 PM
06-07-2009, 11:26 PM
Im 16 and the only supps i use is protein, creatine (during the summer), and a multi. Its all i need and im still growing like crazy. Just dont do anything stupid.
06-08-2009, 03:42 AM
Yeah, like everyone else is saying, Protein, creatine, and maybe a prework if you really need it. I used one in highschool and it worked great because I was usually pretty tired after waking up for school at 6 in the morning.
06-16-2009, 12:25 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By b18cyaaa in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-16-2010, 04:21 PM
- By vadox6466 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 05-03-2010, 12:43 PM
- By just93 in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 12-08-2008, 08:35 PM
- By terpman22 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-09-2006, 05:52 PM