Are there any test boosters that are strong enough to help in PCT strength/size gains

WesleyAlpha

Awards
I know that the main purpose of PCT is too keep your cycle gains, but is there anything strong enough to help add some, small additional gains? I've heard of some ATD products that helped guys gain 5lbs during PCT. Stuff like Novedex XT, Revive T, Activate XT, MyoTest???

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
For sure, Mass fx or Advanced PCT would be excellent additions to any PCT, and will surely make you feel better in the gym throughout your pct

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i think a big component to this is how shut down you are. if you are shutdown completely. i think holding on to what i can would be the first thing on my mind in pct. my last cycle was amazing, i ran epi and hdrol for only 3 weeks, ya it was way too short. but my pct i have gained strength and size the entire time, really about as much as on cycle. im running pct assist, diesel test hardcore, and transdermal formestane. working incredible for me

deathreaver

deathreaver

Awards
T 911 by lg working well for me . Two weeks into pct and with clomid and still getting stronger gained 2 more pounds since coming off trenadrol

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
is t911 better than DTH?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have used MassFX and Drive on separate occasions. Both were good but I give the nod to MassFX. I have some T911 ready for my next PCT, wanna give it a shot!

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
im usin reversitol and have T911 on the way for my pct, hoping to add a few more pounds or at least keep the muscle and get a lil more cut... anyways, it definitely depends on how shut down you are...

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
sustain alpha boost LH and i used it for my pct and it got me back to normal just as fast as nolva and i am making gains aswell, prime was the key for me. it helpd me keep all my strenght, and gain more in pct. prime is also a powerfull antioxident, it helpd with my lipids, cortisol and blood pressure.

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
sustain alpha boost LH and i used it for my pct and it got me back to normal just as fast as nolva and i am making gains aswell, prime was the key for me. it helpd me keep all my strenght, and gain more in pct. prime is also a powerfull antioxident, it helpd with my lipids, cortisol and blood pressure.
good to know... dam i am hearing so many things i wish i had thought of when i planned pct (before i ran out of money).

rosco1234

Awards
t-911 is def some good shiznit. I like it better diesel test

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
is t911 better than DTH?
lol this anit no fairy tale and we dont live in disneyland
which is the only lace were t911 would come out on top!

not a test booster but after my one cycle i ran prime in pct and keept all my gains and gaind more strength. ppl dont really understand that u want to add alest amount of stress during pct and trying to gain more is not wise

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I have used DTH, I never felt anything, but I was more aggressive, and did gain 12 lbs in thatfirst month, now using TD formestane. Though I think my gym membership is revoked x.x

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Purus Lab Recycle would be an excellent addition to any PCT :)

steveironman

Banned
Awards
Im not sure what your running pct after using...but no. If its a true pct ..for a product that had you shut down for an extended period..there is nothing that will allow you to make gains during pct. Consider yourself lucky to recover quickly and maintain a good portion of your gains. JMO.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
T-911 gave me strength gains in PCT, and i only lost one pound of mainly fat while in PCT :)

steveironman

Banned
Awards
If you are GAINING anywhere in pct..id strongly suggest looking at the quality of products on cycle , the diet training while on cyle as well. Its not a good sign to gain post cycle during pct....def indicates or makes you wonder what indeed were "supplements" you were using while supposedly "on" cycle doing? Again ..JMO.....

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you haven't tried DTHC you will be very suprised how good this herbal testbooster
works and now the new version just came out with 2600 mg of testboosting ingredients
per dose and you take 3 doses per day thats 7800 mg a day you can't find any herbal
testbooster out their stronger or more affective. If you try DTHC post back and give
us your feedback. Good luck.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
If you haven't tried DTHC you will be very suprised how good this herbal testbooster
works and now the new version just came out with 2600 mg of testboosting ingredients
per dose and you take 3 doses per day thats 7800 mg a day you can't find any herbal
testbooster out their stronger or more affective. If you try DTHC post back and give
us your feedback. Good luck.
2200 mg/dose btw... which is 6600mg/day

i weighed them out and when it was less, i posted on the DTH thread and Chuck said they changed the extracts to fit the smaller cap size so they had to change the weight... just FWIW

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T 911 enough said 8)
T 911 by lg working well for me . Two weeks into pct and with clomid and still getting stronger gained 2 more pounds since coming off trenadrol
is t911 better than DTH?
t-911 is def some good shiznit. I like it better diesel test
T-911 gave me strength gains in PCT, and i only lost one pound of mainly fat while in PCT :)

I would use T-911, bottom line one hell of a product, and to add it in to your PCT will only allow you to make more gains..

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Am I the only one T-911 did nothing for. Feel like an outcast. Went as high as 6 per day. Nothing at all! Anyone else the same as me?:damnit: