prime

at1010

Awards
  • Established
i am thinking about starting a cycle of prime this summer...and i was going to stak it with creatine,type of no, glutamie(xtend0, protein,multi, and fishoil...i am only 18 would this be safe to take and how long should i take it? If i keep on my cardio will i gain any fat from prime or just size and strength, trying to stay cut for summer..... any info would be nice thanks

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
i am thinking about starting a cycle of prime this summer...and i was going to stak it with creatine,type of no, glutamie(xtend0, protein,multi, and fishoil...i am only 18 would this be safe to take and how long should i take it? If i keep on my cardio will i gain any fat from prime or just size and strength, trying to stay cut for summer..... any info would be nice thanks
PRIME will definatley help with the lean gains. It will also aid in strength increases and recovery times too. It is ok to use for 18+ years and a typical cycle length is of around 12 weeks.

5 days on, 2 days off @ 6 Capsules daily (2 at breakfast, 2 at lunch and 2 at dinner) is a good way to start.

Let us know how it goes for you and if you require any assistance please ask any questions along the way.

Parrrish

Awards
Every time you stop using such androgenic-anabolic substances, you are invariably required to take a number of other products designed to help your body recover endogenous testosterone production......If you don't, you'll lose the muscle and strength you've gained and gain back the fat...In fact, you'll end up right back where you started or worse. And what really sucks is - chances are you'll lose what you gained anyway...even if you do EVERYTHING right...

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Every time you stop using such androgenic-anabolic substances, you are invariably required to take a number of other products designed to help your body recover endogenous testosterone production......If you don't, you'll lose the muscle and strength you've gained and gain back the fat...In fact, you'll end up right back where you started or worse. And what really sucks is - chances are you'll lose what you gained anyway...even if you do EVERYTHING right...

I think he didn't mention AAS. I don't think he was using any such drug.

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
PRIME is not a PH or DS. There is no need for PCT after PRIME.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
now the guy from england recommended 6 a day but i have read that you take 9 on days you work out and 6 on off days till you run out of the pill....how do you properly take it??

Parrrish

Awards
Mick is right, since it does not statistically affect hormonal levels one way or another, you can stay on for long periods. But, just to be safe,suggest 12 weeks on, 4 weeks off. Or at least two, 3 week breaks per year.

Sorry, for the misleading information.

Prime Suggested Use:
2 caps 3 times a day with meals as evenly spread out as possible. As mentioned previously, the label suggests using USPLabs Prime on a 5 on, 2 off basis.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
now the guy from england recommended 6 a day but i have read that you take 9 on days you work out and 6 on off days till you run out of the pill....how do you properly take it??

There are multiple dosing protocols; One of the most successful to date is Jacob's (CEO of USPlabs) 'PRIME 69 Protocol'...
See below:

69 protocol is hitting the Internet scene in a big way.

workout days
3 morning dose with food
2 with another meal
2 35-45 minutes pre workout (amazing stacked with Jack3d, powerfull)
2 with last meal of the day

off days
2 with food 3 times a day

I take one day off a week.

I find this protocol to work as if you where taking 9 caps a day every day.

The preworkout dose will immediately increase workout strength, stamina, intra set recovery and aggression and stacked with PowerFULL and Jack3d...all I can say HOLY Caca balls!

Where did the lactic acid go and why do I feel like HE-MAN....you have to experience to even believe what I just wrote.

If you want to take it a step further as you should and in 1 Anabolic Pump meal 2-1.5 hours before a workout. I personally like cup oatmeal, 30-40grams whey protein, and a couple fish oils.

What this does is stuff your muscle cells with glycogen and anabolic amino acids and super hydrates your cells. You fueled with REAL ENERGY from FOOD. You muscle cell is hydrated(an anabolic environment) and ready to blast off into the workout!

Fair warning! Once you workout with this protocol, you will be addicted to the feeling of instant gratification!

With PRIME you get an immediately increase in workout strength, stamina, intra set recovery and aggression!

With PRIME you get a PROLONGED increase in workout strength, stamina, aggression, recovery, fat loss, muscle density and lean body mass gains!

Wow is the end results...YOu will soon agree:grouphug:

Read the QUOTED material from Mullet the local USPlabs Product educator and on the path to Guruship soon...
In my opinion, the physiology of the stack is as impressive as the stack itself!

For example, the effect of positive aggression Jacob has noted could be due to any one of the products he has mentioned. PowerFULL, for example, promotes substantial increases in brain-tissue Dopamine levels, which is the body’s most potent and direct regulator of Prolactin; PRL, in turn, mitigates Testosterone levels through negative feedback. By binding to D2Rs [dopamine-2 receptors] on the lactotrope cells of the Pituitary, the cells responsible for PRL-production, Dopamine can significantly and transiently increases levels of Total T. This has been displayed both with synthetic L-DOPA, and recently, by Mucuna itself. Such a transient and immediate increase in Total T would most definitely produce the so-called “he man” effect Jacob noticed, characterized by increased levels of confidence, and positive aggression.

On the other hand, this positive aggression could very well have been supplemented by the action of the adrenergic agonists found in Jack3d, such as geranium oil extract, which are known CNS-stimulants. Research has shown that both alpha and beta-adrenergic agonists mediate levels of neuronal cAMP [cyclic adenosine monophosphate] levels in the brain; increased levels of cAMP then in turn enhance so-called "high affinity choline transports". Increased choline availability subsequently leads to potentiated acetylcholine biosynthesis, a key neurotransmitter involved in the regulation of aggression in the PFC [pre-frontal cortex]. Essentially, involvement of acetylcholine or cholinergic derivatives causes neurons in the regions of the brain responsible for aggression control to rapidly synapse! This is most likely why we not only feel physically "amped" when using geranium, but also confident and positively aggressive [as it is a strong alpha/beta adrenergic agonist].

Continuing with the "synergy" these same beta/alpha adrenergic agonists which increase acetylcholine biosynthesis in the brain are also some of the body's most potent promoters of nutrient metabolization [epinephrine is one of the body’s primary metabolizing hormones] and increasers of aerobic capacity. The increased oxidation of both fatty acids and carbohydrates would have provided a substantial ‘real-energy’ boost to coincide with the AMPk-mediated actions of Anabolic Pump, further leading to Jacob wondering “where the lactic acid went?” This in itself is not considering the vasodilation noted from the sapogenins found in the Chlorophytum component of PowerFULL, and/or those found in PRIME; or the effects of the so-called "ATPases" involved in energy release that both ReCreate, Jack3d and Anabolic Pump would modify!

In all, it seems Jacob stumbled upon the “perfect storm” of aggression, nutrient metabolization, CNS-stimuation, lactic-acid buffering and ATP-consumption increases!

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
There are multiple dosing protocols; One of the most successful to date is Jacob's (CEO of USPlabs) 'PRIME 69 Protocol'...
See below:
:goodpost: thats how I'm running it and I'm lovin it