Jack3d or Anadraulic State?

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
hey guys,

whats the better pre workout drink, Jack3d or Andraulic State and why?

I want the whole package in a preworkout- (PUMP, stim, endurance, strength)

I will be using it along with my cycle this summer which will either be the ONE or 1-T Tren... will any of them counteract?

Thanks everyone for your answers

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
you will most likely get super pumped during workouts just from the cycle.

but i've had alot of success with jack3d....tons of endurance, focus, strength...no crash or anything.

BPS2

Awards
I would definitely say Jack3d as their has been rave reviews and I can back them up, plus I heard the taste of Anadraulic State is awful compared to Jack3d.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jack3d hands down!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if you want the whole package just look at both labels and compare

Anadraulic State is a far more complete supplement

both certainly have their merit though

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
two totally different ends of the spectrum my friend... your trying to decide between a pre wo stimulant and a t-booster?

have you done any research on the products?

Motox

Awards
  • Established
running anadraulic state while on cycle is a waste of its potential imo, it is meant to boost and potentiate test levels among other things. Id say jacked while on cycle and anadraulic state for p.c.t.

Mac45

Awards
I bought Anadraulic State this April 1st. I found the taste awful, didn't fully mix so had to add a bit more water and take that taste again.:worried: I also found that it made me sick to my stomach right after and didn't feel like working out after that. And it lasted for up to 45 minutes. Always end workouts with a little ab work so feeling sick made me not want to, but I could without tossing anything up.:684:

I tried Jacked and like it. The taste is great, mixes great and NO sick feeling. : ) Just that pins and needles feeling throughout the muscles of the body. I guess that's the Creatine Monohydrate?

I found if you want to use both before a workout, then use this which works great. Use 1 scoop of Jacked mixed with half scoop of Anadraulic State. Works great with none of the problems I had with taken Anadraulic State 1 scoop or even half.:hitit:

I do also take 2 tabs of USPLabs Powerfull 30 minutes before workout. I like just the 2 scoops of Jacked with the 2 Powerfull tabs before a workout.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
two totally different ends of the spectrum my friend... your trying to decide between a pre wo stimulant and a t-booster?

have you done any research on the products?
Have YOU done any research on the products?

Anadraulic State is not only a T-booster, but a pre-workout stim, a creatine product, a carbohydrate product, BCAAs, and a nutrient partitioner.

I say mix 1.5 scoops of AS in a jug, have half before your workout, and sip on the rest in the middle of your workout. That's how I liked taking it.

xink

Awards
  • Established
I've been using Jack3d for a few days now and have been loving it, I haven't tried Anadraulic State but Jack3d is solid so far.

The only thing that throws me off with Jack3d is what the other poster commented on, I get a tingling sensation on parts of my body, like the back of my neck along with other parts - it almost feels like it's itchy/asleep but not quite...

Anyways, been great for the past four days, the first day I got it I was kind of shock3d by the rush I had from it! Pretty sweet IMO.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
running anadraulic state while on cycle is a waste of its potential imo, it is meant to boost and potentiate test levels among other things. Id say jacked while on cycle and anadraulic state for p.c.t.
While great for PCT, it is good to use on cycle as well. Sort of in the same way guys use a low dose of Formestane on cycle.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that prickly hot feeling is not the CM. Its the beta alanine.....

SacTownRob

Awards
Man, I love that tingling feeling J3cked gives me!! Never had any other pre work out supp that made me feel like J3cked does. I love J3cked!! Nuff said.....u get my point

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
Jack3d seems hit-or-miss and I really dont know much about Anadraulic State. My personal favorite is Superpump 250 but it seems that each of these react different for different people.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, I love that tingling feeling J3cked gives me!! Never had any other pre work out supp that made me feel like J3cked does. I love J3cked!! Nuff said.....u get my point
what other pre workout sups have you taken?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been using Jack3d for a few days now and have been loving it, I haven't tried Anadraulic State but Jack3d is solid so far.

The only thing that throws me off with Jack3d is what the other poster commented on, I get a tingling sensation on parts of my body, like the back of my neck along with other parts - it almost feels like it's itchy/asleep but not quite...

Anyways, been great for the past four days, the first day I got it I was kind of shock3d by the rush I had from it! Pretty sweet IMO.
The tingly feeling is a common side-effect of Beta-alanine. Beta-alanine is a crucial ingredient... Check our write-up:

Beta-alanine

Beta-alanine serves as the rate-limiting precursor of carnosine and as such, it has been shown that by supplementing with beta-alanine, you can greatly increase carnosine levels in skeletal muscle tissue.

Carnosine is an extremely important dipeptide that is generally present in rather high concentrations in skeletal muscle, though it is also found in nervous tissue and other excitable tissues as well.

It is so important because it acts as a buffer of sorts, preventing the increase of acidity or Hydrogen ion accumulation in skeletal muscle; something which is thought to contribute to the fatiguing of muscles.

Furthermore, there is evidence that by increasing carnosine levels, power output can be increased as well. In short, you are able to improve your power output, while also delaying fatigue; you can lift more explosively and for longer periods.

It is no coincidence that the most explosive athletes (e.g. sprinters) in the world have higher carnosine levels in their muscles. Looking to the animals of our world provides us with yet another example; the most explosive animals such as greyhounds and thoroughbred horses also have the highest level of carnosine in their muscle tissue as well.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jack3d and -AS- are two different beasts IMO.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jack3d is 100% better too ;)... maybe not but definitely the best out of the 6 or so I have ever taken hands down.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
like i said, IMO, comparing apples to oranges. There are something you could compare like pumps and energy but -AS- has so much more to it then regular pre workout drinks.

Jack3d seems hit-or-miss and I really dont know much about Anadraulic State. My personal favorite is Superpump 250 but it seems that each of these react different for different people.
Hit or Miss....Are you reading the same forums the rest of us are?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Interesting read. AS so far is getting very good reviews. There are plenty of logs out there.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes there are! cough in my sig..........

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
I've ran a bottle of Jack3d and had a scoop of -AS- today. If I were to choose one as a preworkout I would take -AS-.

SacTownRob

Awards
I have tried SP250, NO Xplode, N.O. Plasmacore and Jacked. My favorite is Jacked! Followed by SP250. I like to have atleast 2 on hand and use Jacked on hard n heavy days like chest n bi's

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
Like everyone else has said; you're comparing two different things.

I've used both, and like both. It's really more a matter of what you want to do. Of course a rep or owner is going to make theirs sound superior, weather it's what you need or not.

If you're running TheOne (or any other PH/DS), you might find you don't even need a Pre.

If you just want that "energized, vascular, ready to tackle the gym" feeling, go for Jack3d. If you're going for the "I'm so pissed/focused/pumped right now, I feel like Superman" feeling, go AS.

OR just try them both. I'm sure either company would be more than happy to send you a sample packet if you emailed them. Then you can decide for yourself withour the influence of fanboys and reps.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I've ran a bottle of Jack3d and had a scoop of -AS- today. If I were to choose one as a preworkout I would take -AS-.
Ah yes, very good ;)

Yes there are! cough in my sig..........
Yeah you have a damn good log!

Like everyone else has said; you're comparing two different things.

I've used both, and like both. It's really more a matter of what you want to do. Of course a rep or owner is going to make theirs sound superior, weather it's what you need or not.

If you're running TheOne (or any other PH/DS), you might find you don't even need a Pre.

If you just want that "energized, vascular, ready to tackle the gym" feeling, go for Jack3d. If you're going for the "I'm so pissed/focused/pumped right now, I feel like Superman" feeling, go AS.

OR just try them both. I'm sure either company would be more than happy to send you a sample packet if you emailed them. Then you can decide for yourself withour the influence of fanboys and reps.
Good comments :)

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Got to be AS.

There is a global shortage of J3D at present - so it there isn't any competition! Nutra had it in so briefly the next day I looked -- GONE! No one in the UK has it either.

USP either need to short out there supply line or else I suspect they will up the price.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got to be AS.

There is a global shortage of J3D at present - so it there isn't any competition! Nutra had it in so briefly the next day I looked -- GONE! No one in the UK has it either.

USP either need to short out there supply line or else I suspect they will up the price.
I think upping the price would be a foolish decision. Its the reason why J3D is so popular. A good cheap effective pre workout.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes they are two different things AS is just much more than a pre work out drink while that all Jacked is ment to do. Jacked is a pre work out drink don't get me wrong loved the stuff gets you pumped through the roof. But with AS as someone said your getting more than just that pre work out drink. I'm just getting done with Blue Gene and Blue Up so gonna wait a month before i use my AS but can't wait drives me nuts with it here not using it.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Yes they are two different things AS is just much more than a pre work out drink while that all Jacked is ment to do. Jacked is a pre work out drink don't get me wrong loved the stuff gets you pumped through the roof. But with AS as someone said your getting more than just that pre work out drink. I'm just getting done with Blue Gene and Blue Up so gonna wait a month before i use my AS but can't wait drives me nuts with it here not using it.
Let us know how you find AS, so far people love it!