Phenylethylamine will get you high

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
or so I have heard so I decided to order some of Primaforce's. There are some guys over on another forum that had taken 1.5 Grams and claimed to feel incredible and from the sound of their posts it sounded like they were on X. So I thought I would try it, not necessarily for abuse other than maybe once for experimentation. ANybody used this stuff solo?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
while i love your sig, pea on its own wont "get you high" and the "high" from pea is nothing like the high from E (in my opinion)

stacking hordenine with pea enhances the effects

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah, i wasnt actually comparing them like they were equivalants as far as strength of the compounds goes but by the types of effects. The guy reminded me of someone that was on X but of course to a lesser extent as I can only assume he wasnt humping his computer.

So you really did not notice too much? How much did you take?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah, i wasnt actually comparing them like they were equivalants as far as strength of the compounds goes but by the types of effects. The guy reminded me of someone that was on X but of course to a lesser extent as I can only assume he wasnt humping his computer.

So you really did not notice too much? How much did you take?
ive never dosed that high, certainly never over a gram, stacking it with hordenine is recommended though. NP used to make caps with the two in the right ratio, but discontinued it.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ive never dosed that high, certainly never over a gram, stacking it with hordenine is recommended though. NP used to make caps with the two in the right ratio, but discontinued it.

hmmm well I might give it a solo run the first time to see how it feels and then I might stack it.......with more PEA.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn man,

I took a 500 mg capsule earlier today and I was freaking feeling good. I am glad I didnt start out with 2. I cant believe you did not feel anything of this stuff.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I slap a gram of PEA for about 25 minutes of crazyness.... Tastes like a racoon shizzed in the mouth though. Wash it down with a monster....

Mix with phenibut also enhances it.

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
when i was stim sensitive...

i was doing 250mg or 500mg of PEA with either ephedrine or caffeine and yes i felt freaking whacked out high and stim'd out, lifting is good but when it kicks in (15min or so) i get a little disorientated kinda hard to speak then it subsides and after that its hard to explain, music sounds amazing and some sort of slight body buzz...i didnt want to post that before because i didnt want people (especially kids) to start abusing it and govt bans this **** or something, but now i dont care LOL

just dont do it all the time, the magic was lost pretty fast.

imagine what it could do with real MAOI

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
when i was stim sensitive...

i was doing 250mg or 500mg of PEA with either ephedrine or caffeine and yes i felt freaking whacked out high and stim'd out, lifting is good but when it kicks in (15min or so) i get a little disorientated kinda hard to speak then it subsides and after that its hard to explain, music sounds amazing and some sort of slight body buzz...i didnt want to post that before because i didnt want people (especially kids) to start abusing it and govt bans this **** or something, but now i dont care LOL

just dont do it all the time, the magic was lost pretty fast.

imagine what it could do with real MAOI
After I tried some and seen what it did. The first thing I though was.....CRAP, this wont last long before a Ban....

aayvee08

Awards
wait what is this stuff used for? bulking cuttin what?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn man,

I took a 500 mg capsule earlier today and I was freaking feeling good. I am glad I didnt start out with 2. I cant believe you did not feel anything of this stuff.
dunno if this was directed towards me, but im not saying i didnt feel anything, just saying it certainly didnt "make me high"

glad its working great for you, i know pea is among the more popular mood enhancing supplements.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
yes it can make you high one day i had 2 grams after a workout and i felt like i was drunk, my face was red and flushed i couldnt stand straight or talk right, ever since ive had 2 grams and it hasnt happened again

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dunno if this was directed towards me, but im not saying i didnt feel anything, just saying it certainly didnt "make me high"

glad its working great for you, i know pea is among the more popular mood enhancing supplements.

yeah it was, sorry I oversimplified my post there. I know what you meant I just typed too fast.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
After I tried some and seen what it did. The first thing I though was.....CRAP, this wont last long before a Ban....
yeah, I know. I looked it up and it seems that it is similar molecularly compared to adderal which is just amphetamine, and a few anti depressants. I believe it.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've done 2-3+ grams of pea with 5-10mg of deprenyl taken earlier in the day. It was more intense than x, very similar feelings but with huge waves of pleasure rushing across your body at times, only way to describe it, but lasted only 1 / 1.5 hrs..after effects were smooth and nice.

HeroinCure

Awards
Hello I signed up because I wanted to add some first hand knowledge into the debate on whether PEA will give someone a high. I ordered some for adderall withdrawal because I heard it helped. I have a friend who was addicted to crank and the day I got my order in I opened it and it looked just like crystal meth shards although I have only seen that in powder form it looks like what I have seen on tv as being iCE. So his face lights up and hes like what is this? So I bluff him and tell him I have a connect and had it ordered from Mexico. He boots the stuff. So we end up laughing about a girl we know and I forgot to tell him I was joking. I use the bathroom and he does after me. Well he stole some and went into the restroom and shot it. He came out of the bathroom and was in complete euphoria! I said what did you do Shoot **** in my house? He said man I am sorry and he threw a 50 dollar bill on the table and said man that stuff is the best **** I have ever had in my life! I said, "WTF DUDE?" That was not really crank man. That was PEA and explained what it was. He said he has never had a rush like that in his life and to this day swears by it. He gets high, passes drug tests and used to be dead broke much of the time or selling stuff but now hes on top of the world. I couldnt believe this stuff would do that so I watched a girl friend of his do it and same thing. I am not sure if it was the brand I bought or if it all is like this but if I was dirty I could have sold the stuff for $90 a gram and never told them the truth but I let him keep his $50 and felt good about finding him a substitute for getting off meth. TRUE STORY!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello I signed up because I wanted to add some first hand knowledge into the debate on whether PEA will give someone a high. I ordered some for adderall withdrawal because I heard it helped. I have a friend who was addicted to crank and the day I got my order in I opened it and it looked just like crystal meth shards although I have only seen that in powder form it looks like what I have seen on tv as being iCE. So his face lights up and hes like what is this? So I bluff him and tell him I have a connect and had it ordered from Mexico. He boots the stuff. So we end up laughing about a girl we know and I forgot to tell him I was joking. I use the bathroom and he does after me. Well he stole some and went into the restroom and shot it. He came out of the bathroom and was in complete euphoria! I said what did you do Shoot **** in my house? He said man I am sorry and he threw a 50 dollar bill on the table and said man that stuff is the best **** I have ever had in my life! I said, "WTF DUDE?" That was not really crank man. That was PEA and explained what it was. He said he has never had a rush like that in his life and to this day swears by it. He gets high, passes drug tests and used to be dead broke much of the time or selling stuff but now hes on top of the world. I couldnt believe this stuff would do that so I watched a girl friend of his do it and same thing. I am not sure if it was the brand I bought or if it all is like this but if I was dirty I could have sold the stuff for $90 a gram and never told them the truth but I let him keep his $50 and felt good about finding him a substitute for getting off meth. TRUE STORY!
Lol rofl

You should change your name to peamethcure