10 week Natural Stack...opinions? Chemist welcome..

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I want a non-hormonal cycle, keeping it natural and free of steroids and PH's.
So far I've come across these supplements as fitting the bill and i want to double check. And i would like to keep all my gains.

Mass Fx and Hyperdrol X2 weeks 1-4

Bad Ass Mass weeks 3-6

Pro-Anabol weeks 5-8

Anabolic Xtreme PCT weeks 7-10

Diet: Metabolic Diet, strength phase, 6 meals a day.

Pre-workout:VPX shotgun
Intra: VPX synthesize

Lifting 5 days a week, cardio 3 days. Lifting will be done in the AM.

If im better off just dropping the super pills and keeping to the basics, just say so. Brutal honesty is always the best in my opinion.

Thank you.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Actually im gonna drop this stack..i feel these supps wont do someone my age must use. Most seem to optimize Test and i dont want to mess with hormonal supps just yet.

Looking into a Prime/Powerfull stack though...

ctAL

Awards
Actually im gonna drop this stack..i feel these supps wont do someone my age must use. Most seem to optimize Test and i dont want to mess with hormonal supps just yet.

Looking into a Prime/Powerfull stack though...
um.........powerfull raises test levels......

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I thought it worked mainly ingredients that dont effects Test? Increasing protein synthesis while naturally raise test but will not raise it more then BCAA's or increased protein intake.

And it is at most marketed as a means to increase hgh by means of an extract...

am i wrong?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
from the research ive done, its one of the 2 safest strength products out there(not counting the basics:diet, whey, creatine and bcaas). And it for the most part legal in all competitions...correct?

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
try controlled labs
blue up, white flood and green mag..

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
not trying to product plug, but IGF-2 has been an enjoyable run for quite a few people for mass, sleep benefits, etc. So are you not wanting to boost natural test either? If that is the case why not just go with a creatine? It wouldn't hurt to give a natural test booster a try...

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am a firm follower in the religion of creatine if you get my drift. With all the scientific evidence and just over all proof in ppl that use it i believe it is a staple for any serious athlete.

Test boosters scare me to be honest. Im still young so i can get by with no test boosters for a couple more years.

What makes IGF-2 diff from powerfull? im seeing that ppl love both.