Lean fx/slimxtreme...whiteflood??

DuCeS

Awards
Hello, I currently purchased leanfx and sx, and was just wondering if I can continue to use whiteflood preworkout. The whiteflood gives me amazing energy and great pumps. I just don't want to overdue it with all these stims. Any thoughts???? Also it says on the lean fx bottle take 3 times a day and the sx 1-2 times a day. Any suggestions on the times that u should take these, to maximize results? Thanks

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From the reviews I've read about SX I would steer away from any other stims unless you have a desire to stay awake for a very long time. A lot of people are saying that 1 cap of SX in the morning is all they need until they start to build up a tolerance (3-7 days off the top of my head) then add another cap

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A tolerance really shouldn't occur with SX, as the "stims" in it don't force the body to build up a tolerance like caffeinated supps would. Some may find their sweet spot after a few days of experimentation, but it's really a good idea to start at 1 for a bit and go up if you feel you really really really really need to.

To answer the OP, very bluntly, NO!! Mixing in any sort of "dirty" stim will really give you an "interesting" experience. White Flood is good stuff, used it myself, and I know what kind of a rush it gives. Combining that with SX at ANY point during the day will not only take WF's stim effects to a whole new level (in a bad bad way), but also extend the amount of time that SX works in your system. An additional stim taken at any point after dosing SX that morning will reignite it and start the whole thing all over again. If your dose of SX lasts 12 hours, adding in WF will up that. You could be up for 15, or you could be up for 25-30. I don't know, and eventhough I'm insane, I'm not silly enough to try it (again). ;) :nutkick:

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
As tim said, stay away from other stims for sure while taking SX. A great alternative for preworkout would be VPX NO Synthesize or Gaspari Plasmajet