anabolic innovations

at1010

Awards
  • Established
ive been doing alil research on this company and i would like to see what you guys think of their products such as....stoked,and excell are these just test boosters or phs...as much info as possible would be helpfull thanks

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
ive been doing alil research on this company and i would like to see what you guys think of their products such as....stoked,and excell are these just test boosters or phs...as much info as possible would be helpfull thanks
Stoked and excell are not prohormones by anymeans. Stoked is a natural test booster that contans SERM-like proprties, making it real benefical for pct. Stoked can also be used for health purposes. We do not carry excell anymore, the last batch is being sold at bb, it BCAA's with taurine, which is great for recovery and focus. We will be making a new product that consists of BCAA's called RecoveryPro. If you have further inquisitions or questions, pm me.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
ai carries solid products bro

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You've been doing research on Excell but don't even know if a BCAA is a ph? Hmmm...

Anyways, Anabolic Innovations is top notch. Cannot find a better quality company anywhere.

If I were you, I'd pick up Essentials, Glycobol and Stoked. Or maybe wait until RecoveryPro comes out and throw that in there too. Great stuff.

mytime09

mytime09

Awards
maybe do alitttleee more research on what your going to take if your still uncertain whether those are ph's or not. that way youll get the best gains because youll know exactly what your doing bro! and stoked seems like a tried and true product man just look around the forums pple love it.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I love and take or have taken pretty much everything they have made since I've been a member of the board. You wont regret any purchase.
You've been doing research on Excell but don't even know if a BCAA is a ph? Hmmm...

Anyways, Anabolic Innovations is top notch. Cannot find a better quality company anywhere.

If I were you, I'd pick up Essentials, Glycobol and Stoked. Or maybe wait until RecoveryPro comes out and throw that in there too. Great stuff.

Thanks guys! Much appreciated!

at1010

Awards
  • Established
thanks 4 the help guys stoked sounds like a solid product....i am really into the all natural scene would i notice small gains from a product like stoked even tho im not using ph first. it seems like most guys like it as a pct but im thinking about just taking it as a regular supp to help give me alil boost...

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're gonna take Stoked, you can expect:

Increased Aggression in the gym
Increased Libido
A noticeable, but not immediately huge increase in strength
I always have a generally better mood while on Stoked

at1010

Awards
  • Established
thanks resolve you seem to know your **** any more tips would be nice also

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks 4 the help guys stoked sounds like a solid product....i am really into the all natural scene would i notice small gains from a product like stoked even tho im not using ph first. it seems like most guys like it as a pct but im thinking about just taking it as a regular supp to help give me alil boost...
Anytime we can help bro just ask. Feel free to PM me with any questions and if I cannot answer it I will find someone who can.:)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great customer service there, I try and tell my reps thats how they should be on the phones to our customers. (My day job)
It is great to have Ironmaglabs here on AM. Hearing great things on the new product 1-ANDRO Rx PRO-HORMONE. I have used some of your products in the past and they have been quality products.