On A Cut No Xplode, No Shotgun or Usp Labs Jacked

havoc00

Awards
Which of these would be the best while on a cut?

pfafkl13

Awards
I would prefer Jacked. No-Xplode makes my butt explode and I get the jitters. jacked just seems to work better for me.

havoc00

Awards
I would have asked about the white flood and purple wraath combo, but both together are almost 70 bucks shipped, and im not trying to spend that. I'm just trying to preserve my muscle on my cut and not gain any weight, thanks.

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend jack3d for a cut. It doesn't have enough creatine monohydrate to make you bloated or retain lots of water but it will still help with putting on lean muscle. When I took jack3d my appetite seemed to pretty much disappear and I was on a bulk so I literally had to force myself to eat. Also it will give you the PLENTY of energy in the gym for a cut training program: high reps, lots of super sets, and cardio...

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
I would have asked about the white flood and purple wraath combo, but both together are almost 70 bucks shipped, and im not trying to spend that. I'm just trying to preserve my muscle on my cut and not gain any weight, thanks.
dude IMO purple wraath is waaayyy over priced. if you really want some EAA's and some beta-alanine go buy them bulk and save yourself 30 bucks.

:thumbsup:

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
dude IMO purple wraath is waaayyy over priced. if you really want some EAA's and some beta-alanine go buy them bulk and save yourself 30 bucks.

Ya, I get a tub of xtend and add leucine and glut, gonna start adding some citrulline malate. I have enough BA in my pre and post w/o shakes that I don't add it to my intra.

havoc00

Awards

Ya it really did seem overpriced.

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
not many at all. it doesn't have all the excess sugars and flavoring like the other pre w.o's

havoc00

Awards
I would recommend jack3d for a cut. It doesn't have enough creatine monohydrate to make you bloated or retain lots of water but it will still help with putting on lean muscle. When I took jack3d my appetite seemed to pretty much disappear and I was on a bulk so I literally had to force myself to eat. Also it will give you the PLENTY of energy in the gym for a cut training program: high reps, lots of super sets, and cardio...

Thanks for the reply, Jacked seems to be sold out at places, if I can't find it tonight what would you're second recommendation be for someone on a cut? xplode or shotgun? And how is Jacked vascular wise do you notice that "look"

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
I retained a lot of water on no xplode and really just didn't like it. It made me look a little "puffy". I probably will always stick with jack3d for pre w/o. i love it. but shotgun does have a good blend of aminos it looks like. but i've never tried it. i've heard lots of good things about white flood also. i'd definitely check that out

and i'm a pretty lean guy with massive veins so i pretty much look pretty vascular every time i work out so i couldn't really tell you. but i have yet to hear someone complain about the effectiveness of jacked...

ALSO white flood contains no creatine, so if your really serious about cutting down on some fat, i'd definitely check that out. you can order FREE samples of it with each purchase on NutraPlanet or just pay for shipping on one if your really serious about trying it out.

javry

Awards
seems to be alot of jacked fans here but n.o. shotgun helped me lose weight. vpx included some ingredients from redline from it like hordenine, etc that supposedly help with fat burning.. that or no shotgun dehydrates the **** out of you--i think both lol, but i love no shotgun for a cut also because each scoop has 20 grams of protein in it so, which seems to give me better endurance on total body destroyer workouts, and then i don't have to include as many calories after my workout

javry

Awards
if your looking to cut i'd suggest some bcaa supplement too. but no shotgun does have some bcaa's in it of course from the protien

NAZ

NAZ

Awards
seems to be alot of jacked fans here but n.o. shotgun helped me lose weight. vpx included some ingredients from redline from it like hordenine, etc that supposedly help with fat burning.. that or no shotgun dehydrates the **** out of you--i think both lol, but i love no shotgun for a cut also because each scoop has 20 grams of protein in it so, which seems to give me better endurance on total body destroyer workouts, and then i don't have to include as many calories after my workout
i may be wrng but it may also include some of the properties of meltdown

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
To the OP - None. I've always felt that NO products should be regulated to offseason use. The sugars in those products are unnecessary whilst cutting, and NO products work best when your eating a healthy amount of carbs.

There are however a few zero sugar NO products out there, you'll just have to scout around. I know Animal Pump by Universal Nutrition has zero carbs.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Its disappointing to see lots of these pre-workout supplements all using Sucralose and Acesuflame-K as their sweetener choice when they could use a much healthier option like Stevia to sweeten things up naturally.

Jacked look nice though. Geranium is sure to be popular as time goes on. Great stuff

Korben

Korben

Awards
I word of caution about Jacked.. it does contains theophylline. This drug can cause havoc with your CYP enzymes in your liver. It has massive drug interactions and can actually have some pretty horrific toxicities on its own (probably won't happen with this) However, if you are on any Rx meds please talk to your pharmacist before starting this supplement.

My 2 cents.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
shotgun any day of the week, if on a cut you can utilize the aminos and whey peptides to save lean muscle mass

Theipodpeople

Theipodpeople

Awards
ALSO white flood contains no creatine, so if your really serious about cutting down on some fat, i'd definitely check that out. you can order FREE samples of it with each purchase on NutraPlanet or just pay for shipping on one if your really serious about trying it out.
What's wrong with creatine on a cut?

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
What's wrong with creatine on a cut?
Some people experience water retention or bloating while taking creatine. I'm sure a small dosage of a gram or two a day wouldn't hurt, but when you start hitting it hard most people can get a "puffy" look...

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Some people experience water retention or bloating while taking creatine. I'm sure a small dosage of a gram or two a day wouldn't hurt, but when you start hitting it hard most people can get a "puffy" look...
+ your body produces it naturally anyways and it naturally occurs in red meats. Just have your diet in check and you shouldn't need anything additional. From what i've read and heard from other creatine users, most experience bloat from creatine monohydrate.

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
Your PWO drink and cutting/bulking/recomping/lean-bulking makes no difference. That's all about diet. What PWO drink you like will end up being based on you, not other peoples opinions on these things because so often one person loves one thing but then another tries it and it sucks for them. My best advice to you is to buy a different one each month the next few months and see for yourself what you like. It will also keep your body from adapting to one.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Logs 13
Supplements 5
delsolrob Anabolics 7
Supplements 13
Supplements 1