m-drol is it a colne of superdrol

Status
Not open for further replies.

marrskid

Awards
hey guys i want a good test bosster is m-drol a colne of superdrol i want to know because m0drol is only 26 bucks dose this stuff acceintly work if not what will work like superdrol

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
hey guys i want a good test bosster is m-drol a colne of superdrol i want to know because m0drol is only 26 bucks dose this stuff acceintly work if not what will work like superdrol
mdrol is superdrol. it is not a test booster, it is a steroid. please god do some research before buying and taking this.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
It is a clone of super,.. from what I've gathered on this forum, it is highly effective, Just be sure to have all support supps handy. I should note that although it will insrease test, it is classified as a steroid, noy a test booster.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Beat me to the punch. Gotta get up early to get it in before Sunny!

marrskid

Awards
well do i need a liver control and what pct should i take after m-drol my brother tokkoy anadrol is better than m-drol but he never toke m-drol so what do you guys think

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Look, most people on this site are here to help,.. but we're not going to spell it out for you. Search the forum, check out what others have done, their sides, etc. When you have a better understanding of what you are about to undertake, it will be easier to help you.

marrskid

Awards
thanks guys im going to get some m-drol and get a pct and liver control thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.