Ecdysterone

sampson27

sampson27

Awards
Does anyone have any thoughts on Ecdysterone and the products that are catergorized in this are Like Halodrol by Gaspari, or 17hd by Vyo-tech?

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Big fan of a properly done ecdysterone derived from full spectrum Rhaponticum Carthamoides Extract. The trick is knowing how to use it, but the products out there are only getting better.

For what it is, a very worthwhile investment given proper source/dosing etc.. Just my $.02...

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like Kre-anabolyn. It just leverages ecdy's glucosal disposal properties, which I think are way undersold vs. the protein synthesis angle. The formula includes kre-alkalyn, RCE, 4-hydroxyisoleucine and L-dopa. Pretty intense stuff.

I've also used Thermos Ecdypure, which I enjoyed. I've used various other brands with success but always came back to Kre-Anabolyn.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Transdermal or injection is a much better delivery method as it isnt very biovailable, i ran it as an injection making up my own vials and had outstanding results, the log is here at AM.

billybob12345

billybob12345

Awards
Big fan of a properly done ecdysterone derived from full spectrum Rhaponticum Carthamoides Extract. The trick is knowing how to use it, but the products out there are only getting better.

For what it is, a very worthwhile investment given proper source/dosing etc.. Just my $.02...
I disagree completely. To the OP- I wouldn't waste your money on ecdy. Much better options out there.