Isa Test

1. Registered User
    Answers

Isa Test

Anyone tried Isa Test from Isatori? If so....good/bad?

2. Registered User
    Answers

I have used Isatest from Isatori a few times, the original version in the black/wht/red
    box and the one in the black bottle with Testofen and it is a pretty good product.
    I have not tried the new GF version but I plan on running 2 bottles back to back in the
    month of June. When I used the other versions I would take 6 capsules on training days.
    I train early in the morning so I would take 4 about one hour before I train and it can be taken either with or without food. I would take the other 2 caps at night and on days
    that I was off from training I would take 2 in the AM and 2 at night. This is how the reps
    at Isatori recommended I use and it worked very well. When on this supplement I got
    a very good libido boost, pretty good strength increase but not like DTH from Diesel
    Nutrition thats the best for libido, strength, and aggression, but what makes Isatest so
    good is thier anti-estrogen ingredients. If you follow a good diet and does the 6caps on
    training days and 4 on days off when you get into the 2nd jar you will see your body
    composition take on a whole new look very vascular, well defined muscles, and a
    hard dry look thats the results I got the 3 times I used the product. It's a good herbal
    test booster to use during the summer months when you want your abs to look hard
    defined.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  203 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage View Post
    I have used Isatest from Isatori a few times, the original version in the black/wht/red
    box and the one in the black bottle with Testofen and it is a pretty good product.
    I have not tried the new GF version but I plan on running 2 bottles back to back in the
    month of June. When I used the other versions I would take 6 capsules on training days.
    I train early in the morning so I would take 4 about one hour before I train and it can be taken either with or without food. I would take the other 2 caps at night and on days
    that I was off from training I would take 2 in the AM and 2 at night. This is how the reps
    at Isatori recommended I use and it worked very well. When on this supplement I got
    a very good libido boost, pretty good strength increase but not like DTH from Diesel
    Nutrition thats the best for libido, strength, and aggression, but what makes Isatest so
    good is thier anti-estrogen ingredients. If you follow a good diet and does the 6caps on
    training days and 4 on days off when you get into the 2nd jar you will see your body
    composition take on a whole new look very vascular, well defined muscles, and a
    hard dry look thats the results I got the 3 times I used the product. It's a good herbal
    test booster to use during the summer months when you want your abs to look hard
    defined.

Totally agreed I run the firts two versions and got the same result !
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  164 lbs.
    Answers

I have not tried it, but am following a few logs in another place, one in which a friend of mine is doing, and all that was said above is exactly how he is feeling now.

He is absolutely loving the effects that he is undergoing and as already mentioned, being more vascular and harder.

I would say give it a shot!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Answers

any more feedback? anybody?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/173797-one-small-step.html Getting my ass beat and logging it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 10:20 AM
  2. NATURAL TEST BULK, AND stack HGHUP/Free test questions
    By passthatblunt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 10:15 AM
  3. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-05-2008, 09:47 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-26-2004, 02:38 PM