Still take hydroxycut?

xjmacx

Awards
I still have quite a bit left and was wondering if i should just trow it out, or just finish it. I know it causes liver damage but would taking it with something like mild thistle be fine?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
it doesnt cause liver damage in everyone. i took 3 separate bottles of hardcore a few years ago and never had problems

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you can take it back to the store you got it from for a refund/credit

xjmacx

Awards
I know. I think that kid that died must have taken too many or not enough water. Just trying to decide what i'm gonna do with them.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
take it back before it kills you!

i'm joking. MT must have sold 15 million of these if it sold 9 million just last year. one case of something happening is like running away from the lightning storm. IMO.

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
i think the 23 people that took it were also consuming large amounts of alcohol as well or something... i think it said 19 million bottles old last year and only 23 people got liver problems... hmm interesting

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
It's totally bogus. Almost everything now-a-days is considered toxic, and harmful to the body. Just eat a clean, healthy diet and don't worry about it. Hydroxycut will not kill you.lol There are other things that contribute to the diseases these "studies" have.

And take your vitamins;)

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
It's totally bogus. Almost everything now-a-days is considered toxic, and harmful to the body. Just eat a clean, healthy diet and don't worry about it. Hydroxycut will not kill you.lol There are other things that contribute to the diseases these "studies" have.

And take your vitamins;)
Just had a guy today at work doubled over in pain and all he has been dosing was hydroxycut. He was took to the hospital, and he had a slight "shade" to his skin. He thought he was working abs too hard. He doesn't smoke, drink, and NEVER touches anything but lean cuts and veggies because I designed his diet.

Also, had another guy that was getting nose bleeds, and other than protein, zma, and mmv2, the only thing that he took was Hydroxycut. He stopped hydroxycut about 7 days ago, and now no nose bleeds ..odd i do think but nothing that can be ignored.

Why are people taking hydroxycut anyway? There are many other products out there that are better.

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
Are you guys talking about Hydroxycut, or Hyroxycut Hardcore by Muscletech?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
You can take a poopy, set the hydroxycut beside it, and then if you can tell a differance check yourself into an crazy house because your messed up, there is no differance. Way better thigns out there, I would take it back for credit and get something you could actually use....unless it was from GNC then your screwed all around lol.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
what percent of 19 million is 23 lol like .00000001 I am sick of the media and the fda

xjmacx

Awards
What would be some good alternatives? I've been cutting for a month now and dropped 10lbs. Started taking hydroxycut last week because i couldn't get past 10. I was maybe thinking of a non-stim/light stim fat burner. Unless I would get better results on a stim based product. Open to any suggestions.

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What would be some good alternatives? I've been cutting for a month now and dropped 10lbs. Started taking hydroxycut last week because i couldn't get past 10. I was maybe thinking of a non-stim/light stim fat burner. Unless I would get better results on a stim based product. Open to any suggestions.

lean extreme/ dcp

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I still have quite a bit left and was wondering if i should just trow it out, or just finish it. I know it causes liver damage but would taking it with something like mild thistle be fine?
Eh, just take it back and get your money. Or exchange it for something that actually works :lmao:

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
what percent of 19 million is 23 lol like .00000001 I am sick of the media and the fda
Are you saying 23%? That's a hell of a lot...

Or 23 people? It's not many at all, but ONE, if the kick the bucket is too damn much.

I thought the guy at work was taking that last walk yesterday.

Hydroxycut is trash; it should have NEVER BEEN on the market to begin with.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I personally dont think there is an issue taking it, however you cna get a refund. So it gives you an opportunity to try something else

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
u guys r saying 23 cases of liver damage out of 15 million, thats immediate damage, wait 10-15yrs and see how many ppl have liver damage from this stuff and won't even associate the damage with taking this, give it time

xjmacx

Awards
So dcp and lean xtreme is an option right now. I have also been hearing good reviews EC and lean xtreme. Or reduction and lean xtreme. Hows mass fx compare to lean xtreme?

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
its made by both
Hydroxycut, Hydroxycut 24, and Hydroxycut Caffeine-Free are made by Iovate Health Sciences Research, Inc. However, Hydroxycut Hardcore is made by Muscletech.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hydroxycut, Hydroxycut 24, and Hydroxycut Caffeine-Free are made by Iovate Health Sciences Research, Inc. However, Hydroxycut Hardcore is made by Muscletech.
Who do you think owns Muscle Tech and Muscle Asylum Project ?? haha

I wonder if Arson will be pulled from the shelves too ?? :think:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hydroxycut Max! is also made by Muscletech. Chrometech or chromatech or whatever is connected to Iovate, who also deals with Muscletech. So in a sense, they are all Muscletech's products

xjmacx

Awards
Iovate makes hydroxycut, muscletech, MAP, and xenadrine.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Iovate makes hydroxycut, muscletech, MAP, and xenadrine.
They also have a ton of other product brand names out there all owned by Iovate. Some are in the supermarket (Sleep MD, Joint MD ect..) The have Hoodia weight loss stuff, and a truck load of other fat burners.

I make sure to read the labels now before I buy anything, the last thing I want to do is give my money to that company :lol:

hog928

Awards
  • Established
that mitotropin looks intresting i was thinking about trying that

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
u guys r saying 23 cases of liver damage out of 15 million, thats immediate damage, wait 10-15yrs and see how many ppl have liver damage from this stuff and won't even associate the damage with taking this, give it time
kid accept the fact that in all reality half the crap we pump into our bodies has a possibility of doing damage over time. Most of it is new ground. Look on your bottles, half the crap in the ingredients you have probably never heard of. Its just the way we are. And when it comes to a PH/AAS, I believe there IS damage done regardless to how safe you were while doing it. Over time it takes a toll.

Half of americas health issues come from processed food, and the chemicals that are pumped into our diets but allowed by the FDA. Lets see them take the hormones out of meat, and pesticides off our greens....no? didnt think so.

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
Damn I had no idea those were all the same company. Thanks for clarifying that for me.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Damn I had no idea those were all the same company. Thanks for clarifying that for me.
No prob ! Just lookin' out for ya !

damnglass

Awards
THe liver has to get to a certain point where your body cant function before any permeneant dammage is done,if you dont notice it after discontinuation,then 10-15 years from then your liver should have been reparied unless you did something else unhealthy or you were bound to experience liver problems already.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
take it back before it kills you!

i'm joking. MT must have sold 15 million of these if it sold 9 million just last year. one case of something happening is like running away from the lightning storm. IMO.
Wow.
My wife has been taking them for awhile and no sides at all.

I don't want to sound like an ass but I think this might be a case of over doing the product.

What do you think would happen if you took 20 tylenol's a day??
That is proven to cause liver damage.

Sorry. But I think this is just another low blow to the supplement industry by the FDA, and there golf buds in the DEA.

I have lost all faith in both.

JP.

kingjmack

kingjmack

Awards
I dont personally take it, but have friends that still do.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
kid accept the fact that in all reality half the crap we pump into our bodies has a possibility of doing damage over time. Most of it is new ground. Look on your bottles, half the crap in the ingredients you have probably never heard of. Its just the way we are. And when it comes to a PH/AAS, I believe there IS damage done regardless to how safe you were while doing it. Over time it takes a toll.

Half of americas health issues come from processed food, and the chemicals that are pumped into our diets but allowed by the FDA. Lets see them take the hormones out of meat, and pesticides off our greens....no? didnt think so.
You are absolutely correct, but to add, since we are already 'living dangerously' then it makes zero sense to contribute to our own demise. This is easily associated with drunk driving. People have enough problems avoiding accidents when they are sober, why add a factor that is purely negative? We are throwing gasoline on a small fire just begging it into a raging inferno.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Take the hydroxycrap back and look into a better solution with detailed studies and logs that are proven and QUIT drinking the propaganda flavored cool-aid ...