PowerFULL

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My girl is getting me some of this stuff and Im curious how well does it work at promoting falling asleep? and in general how good it is for bodybuilding/strength training.

I know Im better off taking a supp thats strictly designed for helping sleep if thats all I want but PowerFULL interests me in other ways too.

Let me know if youve tried it.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I used it back in 05? 06? I don't remember specifically, but i do remember being able to get into a deep restful sleep. It did not put me to sleep any quicker, but I remember waking up and feeling like I had slept to long then feeling very well energized and rested for the day, after an hour or so ...

Though, I was never seeking that benefit.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My girl is getting me some of this stuff and Im curious how well does it work at promoting falling asleep? and in general how good it is for bodybuilding/strength training.

I know Im better off taking a supp thats strictly designed for helping sleep if thats all I want but PowerFULL interests me in other ways too.

Let me know if youve tried it.
When GH is released you will become lethargic unless used in combination with a stimulant of some type. You will notice that you will reach deep, REM sleep much quicker than you typically do. Your dreams may become more vivid and in-depth. Additionally, you will wake very rested.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
its good stuff u should cycle it though to keep its maximum effectiveness I use it 5-6 nights a week and take a 4 week break every 8-12 weeks just so u stay sensitive to it

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its good stuff u should cycle it though to keep its maximum effectiveness I use it 5-6 nights a week and take a 4 week break every 8-12 weeks just so u stay sensitive to it
Perfect.