Neovar vs other creatine + nutrient repartitioners - AnabolicMinds.com

Neovar vs other creatine + nutrient repartitioners

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Neovar vs other creatine + nutrient repartitioners

I know Neovar has received great reviews, but I was wondering the how it would compare to another creatine (something with basic ingredients, like nos ether lev 1, or something like that) plus glycobol? Is it primarily different pathways when it comes to the nutrient repartitioners? Would I notice noticeably better effects from one or the other?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bmw8591 View Post
    I know Neovar has received great reviews, but I was wondering the how it would compare to another creatine (something with basic ingredients, like nos ether lev 1, or something like that) plus glycobol? Is it primarily different pathways when it comes to the nutrient repartitioners? Would I notice noticeably better effects from one or the other?
    I would just like to sidetrack this thread slightly by asking if nutrient repartitioners or in other words insulin mimikers can make you fat. Im on my 4th week of neovar and the waist seems to be getting fatter .My carb intake has not been increased as is recommended by some other supplements of this type , however carbs -complex=are eaten prior to taking the capsules which is twice a day.

anyone else experienced this on supplements of this type?
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bmw8591 View Post
    First, NeoVar Recomped includes creatine and insulin potentiators in one product, which makes a difference in effects (and also has the benefit of being cheaper).

Nutrient repartitioners do not use different pathways.

Compared to using just a 'simple' creatine product and Glycobol, NeoVar Recomped will provide more pronounced strength and pumps.

Using NeoVar Recomped and Glycobol would have the best effects. However, you would have to be careful with dosing, as you don't want to have too much insulin in your system, as it can cause nasty side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    I would just like to sidetrack this thread slightly by asking if nutrient repartitioners or in other words insulin mimikers can make you fat. Im on my 4th week of neovar and the waist seems to be getting fatter .My carb intake has not been increased as is recommended by some other supplements of this type , however carbs -complex=are eaten prior to taking the capsules which is twice a day.

anyone else experienced this on supplements of this type?
    There is a limit to which nutrient repartitioners and insulin mimickers can dispose of glucose. Should your energy intake be far in excess of your energy output, then yes, you will gain fat.

As for your timing of NeoVar and carbohydrates: You have it around the WRONG way; you're supposed to dose NeoVar Recomped 15-20 minutes BEFORE you have your carbohydrate-containng meal!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

i'm on a tight budget. would you recommend buying neovar for $30 or just creaform creatine mono (400 gr) for $13?? in other words does neovar really give you bang for your buck when comparing it to bulk creatine?
    EatTrainSleepEatTrainSleepEatT rainSleepEatTrainSleepEatTrain SleepEatTrainSleepEatTrainSlee pEatTrainSleepEatTrainSleepEat TrainSleepEatTrainSleepEatTrai nSleepEatTrainSleep
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

[QUOTE=Guejsn;1948038]First, NeoVar Recomped includes creatine and insulin potentiators in one product, which makes a difference in effects (and also has the benefit of being cheaper).

Nutrient repartitioners do not use different pathways.

Compared to using just a 'simple' creatine product and Glycobol, NeoVar Recomped will provide more pronounced strength and pumps.

Using NeoVar Recomped and Glycobol would have the best effects. However, you would have to be careful with dosing, as you don't want to have too much insulin in your system, as it can cause nasty side effects.

NO, nutrient repartitioners and insulin mimickers canNOT make you fat; the only thing that will do that is if you're energy intake is far in excess of your energy output!

As for your timing of NeoVar and carbohydrates: You have it around the WRONG way; you're supposed to dose NeoVar Recomped 15-20 minutes BEFORE you have your carbohydrate-containng meal![/QUOTE]

ok ill give that a go , but unless applied nutriceuticals have changed the labelling , it does say on the one i have"take immediately post workout with carbohydrates and second dose with any other meal containing carbohydrate" no mention of any dosing prior to meals .
  6. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by immaboss9 View Post
    i'm on a tight budget. would you recommend buying neovar for $30 or just creaform creatine mono (400 gr) for $13?? in other words does neovar really give you bang for your buck when comparing it to bulk creatine?
    It depends what effects you want. As stated before, NeoVar Recomped is MORE than JUST a creatine product. Gains in strength (and size) are no less than CM, but it has more effects than just using CM.

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  7. New Member

I would totally go for neovar if you want a quality creatine that yields effects which are really noticeable after only a day or two. This stuff really works.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by eneyman View Post
    I would totally go for neovar if you want a quality creatine that yields effects which are really noticeable after only a day or two. This stuff really works.
    re-e-eallyyyyy i just might give it a try...
    EatTrainSleepEatTrainSleepEatT rainSleepEatTrainSleepEatTrain SleepEatTrainSleepEatTrainSlee pEatTrainSleepEatTrainSleepEat TrainSleepEatTrainSleepEatTrai nSleepEatTrainSleep
  9. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    ok ill give that a go , but unless applied nutriceuticals have changed the labelling , it does say on the one i have"take immediately post workout with carbohydrates and second dose with any other meal containing carbohydrate" no mention of any dosing prior to meals .
    Andif you had read the "Facts" or information threads on NeoVar Recomped, you would realize what that means.

You need to dose NeoVar Recomped 15-20 minutes BEFORE meals to get the full benefit of its effects (this is what it means by "taking with carbohydrates").

10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  168 lbs.

The thing I liked most about Neovar and why I think it differs from other Creatines is there was NO bloat, I looked tight as hell on this stuff and I don't know why. Nice pump feeling and some good strength gains. You really have to play around with how many carbs you take in and when to take the Neovar. I bought it for 14.99 when it was on sale, definitely worth every penny.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Andif you had read the "Facts" or information threads on NeoVar Recomped, you would realize what that means.

You need to dose NeoVar Recomped 15-20 minutes BEFORE meals to get the full benefit of its effects (this is what it means by "taking with carbohydrates").
    so nothing means what it says anymore -people should say what they mean

and in a computer age , we take it for granted that everyone has a computer,this may not always be the case for some who buy these products and train.
  12. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Neovar Recomped worked better than straight Creatine Mono for me. It was some good stuff and I really enjoyed stacking it with Anabolic Pump.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best nutrient partitioner to boost creatine utilization
    By flightposite in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-24-2011, 11:38 AM
  2. Role of nutrient repartitioners in cutting
    By Torobestia in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-24-2011, 08:05 PM
  3. For Sale: Origional NeoVar (Creatine) (Muscle Builders)
    By Grassroots082 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 01:42 PM
  4. Neovar/Creatine
    By mofodaddy6932 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-24-2008, 04:31 AM