Neovar vs other creatine + nutrient repartitioners

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
I know Neovar has received great reviews, but I was wondering the how it would compare to another creatine (something with basic ingredients, like nos ether lev 1, or something like that) plus glycobol? Is it primarily different pathways when it comes to the nutrient repartitioners? Would I notice noticeably better effects from one or the other?

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
I know Neovar has received great reviews, but I was wondering the how it would compare to another creatine (something with basic ingredients, like nos ether lev 1, or something like that) plus glycobol? Is it primarily different pathways when it comes to the nutrient repartitioners? Would I notice noticeably better effects from one or the other?
I would just like to sidetrack this thread slightly by asking if nutrient repartitioners or in other words insulin mimikers can make you fat. Im on my 4th week of neovar and the waist seems to be getting fatter .My carb intake has not been increased as is recommended by some other supplements of this type , however carbs -complex=are eaten prior to taking the capsules which is twice a day.

anyone else experienced this on supplements of this type?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First, NeoVar Recomped includes creatine and insulin potentiators in one product, which makes a difference in effects (and also has the benefit of being cheaper).

Nutrient repartitioners do not use different pathways.

Compared to using just a 'simple' creatine product and Glycobol, NeoVar Recomped will provide more pronounced strength and pumps.

Using NeoVar Recomped and Glycobol would have the best effects. However, you would have to be careful with dosing, as you don't want to have too much insulin in your system, as it can cause nasty side effects.

I would just like to sidetrack this thread slightly by asking if nutrient repartitioners or in other words insulin mimikers can make you fat. Im on my 4th week of neovar and the waist seems to be getting fatter .My carb intake has not been increased as is recommended by some other supplements of this type , however carbs -complex=are eaten prior to taking the capsules which is twice a day.

anyone else experienced this on supplements of this type?
There is a limit to which nutrient repartitioners and insulin mimickers can dispose of glucose. Should your energy intake be far in excess of your energy output, then yes, you will gain fat.

As for your timing of NeoVar and carbohydrates: You have it around the WRONG way; you're supposed to dose NeoVar Recomped 15-20 minutes BEFORE you have your carbohydrate-containng meal!

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
i'm on a tight budget. would you recommend buying neovar for $30 or just creaform creatine mono (400 gr) for $13?? in other words does neovar really give you bang for your buck when comparing it to bulk creatine?

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
First, NeoVar Recomped includes creatine and insulin potentiators in one product, which makes a difference in effects (and also has the benefit of being cheaper).

Nutrient repartitioners do not use different pathways.

Compared to using just a 'simple' creatine product and Glycobol, NeoVar Recomped will provide more pronounced strength and pumps.

Using NeoVar Recomped and Glycobol would have the best effects. However, you would have to be careful with dosing, as you don't want to have too much insulin in your system, as it can cause nasty side effects.

NO, nutrient repartitioners and insulin mimickers canNOT make you fat; the only thing that will do that is if you're energy intake is far in excess of your energy output!

As for your timing of NeoVar and carbohydrates: You have it around the WRONG way; you're supposed to dose NeoVar Recomped 15-20 minutes BEFORE you have your carbohydrate-containng meal![/QUOTE]

ok ill give that a go , but unless applied nutriceuticals have changed the labelling , it does say on the one i have"take immediately post workout with carbohydrates and second dose with any other meal containing carbohydrate" no mention of any dosing prior to meals .

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm on a tight budget. would you recommend buying neovar for $30 or just creaform creatine mono (400 gr) for $13?? in other words does neovar really give you bang for your buck when comparing it to bulk creatine?
It depends what effects you want. As stated before, NeoVar Recomped is MORE than JUST a creatine product. Gains in strength (and size) are no less than CM, but it has more effects than just using CM.

eneyman

eneyman

Awards
I would totally go for neovar if you want a quality creatine that yields effects which are really noticeable after only a day or two. This stuff really works.

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
I would totally go for neovar if you want a quality creatine that yields effects which are really noticeable after only a day or two. This stuff really works.
re-e-eallyyyyy i just might give it a try...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok ill give that a go , but unless applied nutriceuticals have changed the labelling , it does say on the one i have"take immediately post workout with carbohydrates and second dose with any other meal containing carbohydrate" no mention of any dosing prior to meals .
Andif you had read the "Facts" or information threads on NeoVar Recomped, you would realize what that means.

You need to dose NeoVar Recomped 15-20 minutes BEFORE meals to get the full benefit of its effects (this is what it means by "taking with carbohydrates").

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
The thing I liked most about Neovar and why I think it differs from other Creatines is there was NO bloat, I looked tight as hell on this stuff and I don't know why. Nice pump feeling and some good strength gains. You really have to play around with how many carbs you take in and when to take the Neovar. I bought it for 14.99 when it was on sale, definitely worth every penny.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Andif you had read the "Facts" or information threads on NeoVar Recomped, you would realize what that means.

You need to dose NeoVar Recomped 15-20 minutes BEFORE meals to get the full benefit of its effects (this is what it means by "taking with carbohydrates").
so nothing means what it says anymore -people should say what they mean

and in a computer age , we take it for granted that everyone has a computer,this may not always be the case for some who buy these products and train.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Neovar Recomped worked better than straight Creatine Mono for me. It was some good stuff and I really enjoyed stacking it with Anabolic Pump.