best pre workout supp?

bigjoe3636

Awards
guys im looking to get off No xplode and find a new pre workout supplement...ive been looking at either jack3d No shotgun or JP8...any opinions?

fieldt76

Awards
use the search tool, you'll find about a million threads on this exact topic. should give you more than enough info...

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
Most people on here will tell you Jack3d, but personally I prefer SuperPump250 for pumps&drive while working out but I like the profile of NoShotgun as it contains protein.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend JP8 and NO-Shotgun. I prefer No-Shotgun a bit more due to occasional stomach problems with JP8. I really did not like Jacked, but some seem to enjoy it. 1-2 scoops of Jacked prior to drinking is nice, but pre-workout I thought it was junk compared to the other two.

bmxrazr

Awards
Just got some No-shotgun V.3 and will start it monday. Been out of the Pre-WO loop for a while so pretty stoked about the ingredients.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Just got some No-shotgun V.3 and will start it monday. Been out of the Pre-WO loop for a while so pretty stoked about the ingredients.
You won't be dissapointed.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
guys im looking to get off No xplode and find a new pre workout supplement...ive been looking at either jack3d No shotgun or JP8...any opinions?
There is really no collective consensus on an overall best pre-workout supplement, as such. Different users find different pre-workout supplements preferable to some others, for different reasons. The ones you mentioned are great options. Some others may include Ultima, White Flood, MANIAC!, and so on. Some even prefer RPM or Core-ZAP. The list is non-exhaustive. The choice is not easy. Zoom in on some of the ones you like and look at some of the unsponsored logs, if any, to support your decision. Good luck! :D

bigjoe3636

Awards
alright thanks guys ill probably try NOshotgun i like that its got protein in it

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
There is really no collective consensus on an overall best pre-workout supplement, as such. Different users find different pre-workout supplements preferable to some others, for different reasons. The ones you mentioned are great options. Some others may include Ultima, White Flood, MANIAC!, and so on. Some even prefer RPM or Core-ZAP. The list is non-exhaustive. The choice is not easy. Zoom in on some of the ones you like and look at some of the unsponsored logs, if any, to support your decision. Good luck! :D
Good point...

When it comes to pre-workout preference it all is personal. I rotate currently between JP8, No-Shotgun, and Primal N02. Both for flavor and change. One day I feel like JP8 another I feel like shotgun. I like having choices.

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
The other day I did 3 scoops jacked and a scoop of superpump and felt like a beast in the gym.

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
What kind of difference did it give you before drinking? I've thought of doing this for a while but haven't tried it. Does it allow you to "feel" drunk on less alcohol?

I would recommend JP8 and NO-Shotgun. I prefer No-Shotgun a bit more due to occasional stomach problems with JP8. I really did not like Jacked, but some seem to enjoy it. 1-2 scoops of Jacked prior to drinking is nice, but pre-workout I thought it was junk compared to the other two.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
What kind of difference did it give you before drinking? I've thought of doing this for a while but haven't tried it. Does it allow you to "feel" drunk on less alcohol?
Best way to describe it would be euphoric i guess. It does nothing for me before the gym though or really as far as energy, but provides a bit of euphoria which is nice when going out.

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
AH nice.. I feel you on the Jack3d PWO. It seems hit-or-miss for people and I was definitely a miss. Not too fond of the taste either, I always feel like i'm drinking bathroom cleaner.

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
The other day I did 3 scoops jacked and a scoop of superpump and felt like a beast in the gym.
I took 3 mass fx, 2 scoops of jack3d, and 4 white flood pills before hitting the gym the other day just to mess around and I felt like a MANIMAL but also like punching everything i saw lol

:zx11pissed:

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Can one of these damn threads be made a sticky already?????

not searching this is a slap in the face and there is one every 3 days...

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Can one of these damn threads be made a sticky already?????

not searching this is a slap in the face and there is one every 3 days...
I agree, one of these should be made into a sticky. But even then, people will still start threads just like this one because most don't bother to read the stickies anyways.

orhochris

Awards
Best I've tried is ALRI WTF Pumped and Cold Fusion.

bigjoe3636

Awards
does No shotgun give good pumps? like more so than NO xplode?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
NAZ

NAZ

Awards
ive used no shot, jacked,sp250...and bmf insane mg....for the money, the bmf gives you 2 months for 40 bux....the taste is similar to jacked....i tried a sample bottle of sp and liked it, just to expesnsive\...ive like them all in their own ways

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive used no shot, jacked,sp250...and bmf insane mg....for the money, the bmf gives you 2 months for 40 bux....the taste is similar to jacked....i tried a sample bottle of sp and liked it, just to expesnsive\...ive like them all in their own ways
What is bmf?

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
true , but I have to mention 1 that really kick in, white flood

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
focus xt is coming back. this stuff was really well liked. got some coming monday.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think they count aminos and creatine as protein, its not exactly everything whey protein
hey, nunes. did you ever try focus xt? heard good things.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
I have used Myoshock and it works well, however I found if I drink coffee or soda the night before my stomach becomes upset.

I switched over to HypertropX "totally diffrent blend" but works good for focus.Now I use one or the other.

I like the tingle from HT, but MS seems to have a better pump. The down side to the MYO is the high caffeine, that and a dose is 7 horse pills.

They both work really well in my opinion.

JP.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Pill form: RPM, Ready4War

Powder: SP250, Super Charge Extreme NO, Shock Therapy, White Flood.

Nuff Said!

Cheers!:cheers:

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
hey, nunes. did you ever try focus xt? heard good things.
no my friend, i tried white flood and no shotgun, both good products, i also tried 1 very popular here in europe, dorian yates nox pump and it does wonders too

FAMOUSX1

Awards
Does Anyone actually take NO Xplode on an empty stomach like the label says to do?

bigjoe3636

Awards
i did when i was using it...no xplode always sent me to the bathroom during my wokrouts though...would always get indigestion in the middle of my workouts...which is why im not going to buy it again..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
no my friend, i tried white flood and no shotgun, both good products, i also tried 1 very popular here in europe, dorian yates nox pump and it does wonders too
white flood and shotgun are both favorites of mine, i have used them often. focus xt seems different than most, with the nootropic's included.

bigjoe3636

Awards
so i just ordered jp8...anybody know why it says testosterone on the bottle? its right next to strength and endurance on the front label

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
That's why I prefer NoShotgun to NoXplode and some of these. You can take it on a empty stomach and still get your pwo protein dose before you workout.

Does Anyone actually take NO Xplode on an empty stomach like the label says to do?