RPM/Drive

H

hypforlife32

Awards
im about to start this cycle, i posted a thread before but no one responded. can i take ragarok on top of this?. could anyone give me advice on how to takes these cause alot of the times the labels are alot of hyp, all advice is appreciated thanks.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
im about to start this cycle, i posted a thread before but no one responded. can i take ragarok on top of this?. could anyone give me advice on how to takes these cause alot of the times the labels are alot of hyp, all advice is appreciated thanks.
Your perfectly fine taking Ragnarok too. However, do not overdo it on either RPM or Ragnarok. You do not want to fry out your adrenals with overdoing it on stimulants.

If you need anymore advice...feel free to pm me.

Cheers!:cheers:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As Sean said, you're fine using Ragnarok as well.

Timing/Dosing for hypforlife

RPM
Resistance Training Days
Dose - 2-4 caps 60-80* minutes pre-resistance training (I would start with 2 caps to assess tolerance, and then go to 4 caps if ok)
Non-Resistance Training Days
Dose - 1-2 caps once daily (most often dosed first thing in the morning, but whenever you like, really; and this is OPTIONAL)

Drive
Resistance Training Days
Dose 1 - 4 caps first thing in the morning
Dose 2 - 3 caps 60-80* minutes pre-resistance training (i.e. with RPM dose)
Dose 1 - 4 caps first thing in the morning
Dose 2 - 3 caps 6-8 hours after Dose 1

Ragnarok
Resistance Training Days
Dose - 1 scoop 30-60* min pre-resistance training (i.e. if you take 60 min pre- you can dose with RPM and Drive)
Dose - 1 scoop first thing in the morning (but you can take any time, really, so long as it's at least 2 hours after solid food or 1 hour after a protein shake and ~15-20 minutes before you plan on eating a meal that contains carbohydrates)

* You will need to experiment to find your sweet spot.

Another thing to note is that you DON'T want to dose RPM within 6-8 hours of when you plan on going to bed, nor Ragnarok within 4 hours of when you plan on going to bed, or otherwise you may have difficulty getting to sleep.

H

hypforlife32

Awards
i just notcied i have the caffeine one. i was even paying attention when i bought it. i havent opened it yet. should i use the caffiene free or the one with caffiene?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just notcied i have the caffeine one. i was even paying attention when i bought it. i havent opened it yet. should i use the caffiene free or the one with caffiene?
Wahat are you talking about? RPM has caffeine in. Drive does NOT have caffeine in. For the most effective results you stack them both together (i.e. you follow the dosing/timing instructions I gave you above).

H

hypforlife32

Awards
rag come in caffeine free and they have one with caffeine. i was wondering if the one with caffiene would be okay with the rpm

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Rag is a fabulous product, take the caff free version with rpm drive and tear it up

H

hypforlife32

Awards
i have the caffiene one now, is it okay if i take the one with caffiene

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't take the Rag & RPM together since the both contain caffeine. Too much could do you over.

H

hypforlife32

Awards
how can u tell the difference between the caffiene one and the non caffiene?. is there someone on the container that specifies?. i know when u order it it tells you. but i ordered rag from tfsupplemtsn cause it was a few dolalrs cheaper then nutra. i think it has caffiene but im not sure. anyone know how to tell?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how can u tell the difference between the caffiene one and the non caffiene?. is there someone on the container that specifies?. i know when u order it it tells you. but i ordered rag from tfsupplemtsn cause it was a few dolalrs cheaper then nutra. i think it has caffiene but im not sure. anyone know how to tell?
Look at the ingredient profile; you can tell straight away whether it's got caffeine in or not.

H

hypforlife32

Awards
will it say caffiene on it? like i looked at the container for like 20 min lol and didnt see anything on there.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
if it in the ingredients they must list it (although some bad companies don't). If it is not listed more than likely you have uncaf version

H

hypforlife32

Awards
okay thanks. cause i noticed i looked on 2 different websites and the labels looked exactly the same but one was caff and one was no caff.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Not a problem! Let me know if you have any other concerns or comments.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
will it say caffiene on it? like i looked at the container for like 20 min lol and didnt see anything on there.
If it has caffeine in it, then it WILL list it in the ingredient profile. As Austin said, if it doesn't mention it, then you probably have the UNcaffeinated version.