Natural Sterol Complex

1. Natural Sterol Complex

Hi

I got a bottle of Natural Sterol Complex by Universal Nutrition is good for stack with any supplements without problems?

2. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Hi

I got a bottle of Natural Sterol Complex by Universal Nutrition is good for stack with any supplements without problems?
    Yep, that should stack fine with pretty much anything
    Get your FREE RIPPED GUIDE

www.newstarathletics.com/rippedfree

3. Great!!!

Is Natural Sterol Complex Best Used for Bulking Or Cutting?
    •   

4. You can use it for bulk or cutting...its pretty much a meat head multi-vitamin i just wish it didnt have "mexican wild yam" in it. I do not like "mexican wild yam"!!!! Other than that its a good product you just have to swallow alot of pills so a bottle doesnt last long.

5. Just bought 2 awhile back. Plan to use it in PCT. Reviews say make you dense and hard but results dont last long after use. I figured good mental boost and usually PCT you loose a but of weight so itll help keep a solid look.

6. When it says sterol, don't confuse sterol with steroid or think that it has some muscle-building or fat cutting properties. Plant sterols are good for general heart health and are supposed to reduce cholesterol, and reduce heart disease. It would be good to take on a Prohormone cycle, where your cholestorol goes all out of wack, or if you're concerned about your heart health, but don't expect to see muscle-building properties from taking them.

7. Quote Originally Posted by DeathDealer View Post
    When it says sterol, don't confuse sterol with steroid or think that it has some muscle-building or fat cutting properties. Plant sterols are good for general heart health and are supposed to reduce cholesterol, and reduce heart disease. It would be good to take on a Prohormone cycle, where your cholestorol goes all out of wack, or if you're concerned about your heart health, but don't expect to see muscle-building properties from taking them.
    This

8. It seems to have a following over at the Animal forum with lot of older lifters but on BB.com it is usually shot down.I got a bottle I plan to use somewhere down the line.It has a gram of Muira in it but that is per a whole day's worth, so the amount is kinda low.