Athlete looking for good supplement regimen

travlax1

Awards
I'm not a body builder but I am an athlete and play lacrosse in college. This past summer I tried out hydroxycut hardcore, creakic and a few others. I had some noticeable gains but not much. This past school year I've been working out pretty intensely for lacrosse and in the past month or two i've been on a fairly healthy (low carb, high protein, lots of vegetables, smaller portions) diet and I've gone from 212 to about 193-195. I wasn't fat by any means before but wasnt defined or cut. Physically I'm in very good shape but I just want to try to get rid of the the last bit of fat to become more defined. I'm up for anything thats not hazardous to my health. I've heard Animal Pack Cuts? and some others but dont know. Right now all I use is ON Pro Complex after workouts and I take about 4000 mg of CLA every day. In the next week or so I will be tested by NCAA but after that, I'm free for a full year so I'd be fine with using stuff that may not be NCAA approved. Any advice would be great. If I didnt give info that you need to help me out, please ask. I'm motivated and want to work my butt off this summer to maintain my great shape but also get toned and cut and. Thanks for the advice.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
The CLA is a good addition for fat burning... If your looking to burn MORE fat still, try out SlimXtreme or Lipolyze. I like both very much. Also, Hyperdrol X2 or Mass FX will add to that "ripped" look by making your muscles look more full, harder and more vascular... these will also help with strength

travlax1

Awards
Those sound good, but I'm curious if anyone thinks Animal Cuts is good as well. I bought a canister of it but I havent been able to use it since it has some NCAA banned ingredients. Also, any recommendations about any particular workouts or diets that you guys think work, I'm open to anything. I've heard its more about burning the fat on your body to get definition but if you guys have links or workouts or anything to help build lean muscle that would be great.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All of the Applied Nutriceuticals line (sans The One and 2nd Gear) is NCAA compliant. A nice Drive and RPM stack would be up your alley.

petey7408

petey7408

Banned
Awards
Don't mean to hijack the thread, but I'm along the same lines. I'm finishing my 90 days of Prime soon (awesome product!) and was wondering about Hypderdrol X2. I'm 18, almost 19 (my b-day is in a few weeks). Would that be alright to take since it works to elevate your natural test?

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Don't mean to hijack the thread, but I'm along the same lines. I'm finishing my 90 days of Prime soon (awesome product!) and was wondering about Hypderdrol X2. I'm 18, almost 19 (my b-day is in a few weeks). Would that be alright to take since it works to elevate your natural test?
That sounds fine

petey7408

petey7408

Banned
Awards
Thanks man. How about stacking it with Mass FX?

Also it says if you're looking for a personal trainer to contact you. Are you one yourself? I'm going to college right now and Majoring in Exercise Science with a Minor in Food & Nutrition. I plan on being a personal trainer as well. How you liking your job? I always like meeting people that are in the same field I'm going into and learning from the best.