The One- Back Pumps?

Ligonozrk

Awards
I've heard DHT compounds can cause some serious back pumps and i think i'm a victim!
Im 5 days into the cycle, which is not very many and already experiencing sides.
In my lower left portion of my back it feels as if its pulled/tightened up real bad. Especially when I start to run or do anything strenuous. I went to chiropractor to see if I was out of alignment and he adjusted me some but yet it still hurts.

I ordered Taurine 100 caps of 1000mg to last me for the cycle, and some DHEA 50mg for the lethargy i've been experiencing mid day.

Am i suppose to experience this side from The One?

and this may be mental also, but my nipples feel sensitive and I dont know if its muscle or fat deposit. Im a real lean guy at 230, 6'6 but i feel a little pebble of some sort under both nipples.(more left)
Thinking that could be mental and other things beside gyno. Plus i got a lump under left armpit.. not sure what from.

This will be my 3rd cycle of PH.
Pplex- No sides
Havoc & T-Roid- High BP
The One- Lethargy, Back Pumps.. Sensitive Nips?

maradona10

Awards
I've heard DHT compounds can cause some serious back pumps and i think i'm a victim!
Im 5 days into the cycle, which is not very many and already experiencing sides.
In my lower left portion of my back it feels as if its pulled/tightened up real bad. Especially when I start to run or do anything strenuous. I went to chiropractor to see if I was out of alignment and he adjusted me some but yet it still hurts.

I ordered Taurine 100 caps of 1000mg to last me for the cycle, and some DHEA 50mg for the lethargy i've been experiencing mid day.

and this may be mental also, but my nipples feel sensitive and I dont know if its muscle or fat deposit. Im a real lean guy at 230, 6'6 but i feel a little pebble of some sort under both nipples.(more left)
Thinking that could be mental and other things beside gyno. Plus i got a lump under left armpit.. not sure what from.

Pplex- No sides
Havoc & T-Roid- High BP
I haven't tried the one so I can't comment on most of your post, but the lump under the left armpit sounds like it could be your glands....My advice will be to get to a doctor ASAP to confirm it...

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established

Pplex- No sides
Havoc & T-Roid- High BP
First and foremost...smart move on the taurine. Now make sure you are drinking plenty of water too and when I say plenty...I mean 1 1/2 to 2 gallons a day. That should help take care of your back pump issues. Also...since you are a tall guy like me you going to get more back pump issues just from training your back alone...I get them plenty. While I will not disregard that it could be the ONE causing you to have back pumps, I think there could be other factors at work too. With the lethargy...hey it happens man. Its the only part of PH's that is a real pain in the ass and more often times than not it is an inevitability. The best way I have personally gotten over the lethargy with the ONE is take it with NeoVar about 15 minutes before eating. I also would use some RPM here and there, or a form of stims and naringin (extends the half life of substances so in other words...no crash).

As for your sensitive nips...its not the ONE...I would attribute that to the DHEA if anything. What I recommend you do...since your only five days in. First drop the DHEA see if anything feels differently. Second, if your still having issues...then switch to doing a pulse cycle.

Furthermore, if you have anymore questions or issues...feel free to ask away bud. I will help you the best I can.

Cheers!:cheers: