mass fx vs. labs prime

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I love USPlabs, don't get me wrong, but prime has had VERY mixed reviews. I think you will see much more consistent positive reviews of mass fx than you will of prime

MHA

Awards
  • Established
Yea I have wanted to look into using prime cause of some of the reviews on hear of how good it is but then at BB.com it seems like no one likes it! I don't know if they have realy tryed it, or if there just on the wagon cause everyone else is but I would love if it worked for me as it works for some of the people on hear. Just when I see how some of the people oh hear like it and want to try it I go over to BB and well I end up not buying it. But I bet one day I will try it to see if it work for me

As for FX have not tryed it.

Ps have they found out how prime works yet?

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
havent tried fx but am on my 3rd week of prime and loving it

Yea I have wanted to look into using prime cause of some of the reviews on hear of how good it is but then at BB.com it seems like no one likes it! I don't know if they have realy tryed it, or if there just on the wagon cause everyone else is but I would love if it worked for me as it works for some of the people on hear. Just when I see how some of the people oh hear like it and want to try it I go over to BB and well I end up not buying it. But I bet one day I will try it to see if it work for me

As for FX have not tryed it.

Ps have they found out how prime works yet?
BB.com forum should never be considered if you are in the search for truth.

I love USPlabs, don't get me wrong, but prime has had VERY mixed reviews. I think you will see much more consistent positive reviews of mass fx than you will of prime
Our bodybuilding and fitness lives are vast, and we have plenty of time to experiment with both products to find a personal conclusion.

I would recommend try both on separate occasions as part of a sound workout and nutrition regimen and if you like both than stack them.

I hate the philosophy of mine is better than yours because that never holds true in bodybuilding/fitness.

The industry has breed this behavior, but USPlabs is leaving it alone.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
Our bodybuilding and fitness lives are vast, and we have plenty of time to experiment with both products to find a personal conclusion.

I would recommend try both on separate occasions as part of a sound workout and nutrition regimen and if you like both than stack them.

I hate the philosophy of mine is better than yours because that never holds true in bodybuilding/fitness.

preach!!

lol this is true try em like em stack em

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established

excellent post!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BB.com forum should never be considered if you are in the search for truth.
...because only those who speak the truth are permitted to preach there.

HA!! Completely agree with you here. Searching for valid, legit info there for a newbie is like asking every person in NYC for their opinion on Arkansas weather.

We'll get along well. :D :D :D EXACTLY what I was preparing to post when I read the "VS" title. In this day'n'age, competition is fierce and there are way too many who devote their time to negative slander campaigns and personal attacks instead of focusing on the products and the people. AX does it for sure, and for USPlabs to do it and state it just as above, you've got my respect! I've not used Prime, but have sampled the reviews. Those folks aren't me, like me, or close to me, so there's no way it'd sway my opinion until I use it myself.

Guys, believe it or not, you'll all get to that point. It takes time, money, and a lot of decisions, but you'll get to the point where you learn to make educated choices based on personal curiosity and the will to experiment. The experience alone is worth it - win or lose. Try 'em both, or try none at all. Just don't try one and say it's the "best".

Good luck! We're all here if you need any help. :cheers:

HA!! Completely agree with you here. Searching for valid, legit info there for a newbie is like asking every person in NYC for their opinion on Arkansas weather.

We'll get along well. :D :D :D EXACTLY what I was preparing to post when I read the "VS" title. In this day'n'age, competition is fierce and there are way too many who devote their time to negative slander campaigns and personal attacks instead of focusing on the products and the people. AX does it for sure, and for USPlabs to do it and state it just as above, you've got my respect! I've not used Prime, but have sampled the reviews. Those folks aren't me, like me, or close to me, so there's no way it'd sway my opinion until I use it myself.

Guys, believe it or not, you'll all get to that point. It takes time, money, and a lot of decisions, but you'll get to the point where you learn to make educated choices based on personal curiosity and the will to experiment. The experience alone is worth it - win or lose. Try 'em both, or try none at all. Just don't try one and say it's the "best".

I tan with the razorbacks in Arkansa.

As I preach the anti supplement owner Moto, Establish and learn Training and nutrition so when you implement a supplement into that base. You can never be fooled by placebo...

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I LOLed so much at the comment about bb.com being a horrible source, listen to the man he knows what he is talking about. Used both, they both are great products, a stack won't hurt.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Good post.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
prime helped me a lot with strength, i stacked mass fx with hyperdrol so i don't know how it is by itself but the stack didn't add much strength but defiantly changed the way my body looked, i look like i got bigger and tighter from it, so if ur looking for strength or you don't have tons of cash i'd go for prime, if u have some extra money and want something that will get ppl to notice the change in ur body then go for mass fx and hyperdrol....i've read reviews on both and price seems to be the biggest downfall of either product

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
prime helped me a lot with strength, i stacked mass fx with hyperdrol so i don't know how it is by itself but the stack didn't add much strength but defiantly changed the way my body looked, i look like i got bigger and tighter from it, so if ur looking for strength or you don't have tons of cash i'd go for prime, if u have some extra money and want something that will get ppl to notice the change in ur body then go for mass fx and hyperdrol....i've read reviews on both and price seems to be the biggest downfall of either product

Great applicable input here...

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established

I agree with you jacob... Ive always loved ur products, never tried prime, but its the only one in your lineup that ive seen that has constant mixed reviews. I plan on trying this summer to see what its all about though!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never tried mass fx either but I have done Activate Xtreme and Anabolic Edge and I got more from Prime alone.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I loved Mass FX by itself was gonna stack it with hyperdrol but didn't at the time but still saw solid gains in it. I used it mostly to gain my strength back from cutting from a huge cut in weight for a muay thai kickboxing fight. But lately have been considering next time running a Mass FX Prime stack which would be sick.