Where's all the Powerfull?

TonyMoFo

Awards
My local vitamin shoppe and GNC haven't had the powerfull in their last 2 shipments. The managers keeps telling me it's on back order. What's the deal?

TonyMoFo

Awards
back in stock
Wow!!! you guys are selling alot of that then!!! The Manager at both places said they can't even keep it on the shelf for an hour. I even have both the manager putting a bottle to side for me side when it comes in. I might just stock up on a extra bottle or two.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow!!! you guys are selling alot of that then!!! The Manager at both places said they can't even keep it on the shelf for an hour. I even have both the manager putting a bottle to side for me side when it comes in. I might just stock up on a extra bottle or two.
Sounds great! Many thanks for your support!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yes, powerfull is an amazing product...I'm sure that USP Labs is having a hard time keeping up the supply as they've been expanding into more retailers :)

Congrats guys on the success of your product lines!!!

I just hope my local supp shop eventually starts stocking USP Plabs prodcuts...if I need something right away then I have to drive 30-45 minutes to the closest vitamin shoppe.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
U can never have too much powerfull it seems like NP is outta stock just when I start to run out so I always have some bulk 1 carboxy and supersap

it all started at AM.....

I have something planned once I'm fully stocked.