- 04-28-2009, 09:38 PM
Okay, I'm an avid lifter for almost two years now. After recent doctor visits I've found out it's possible I have a heart condition and it runs in my family. So, I was wondering what I can take that is safe for me with my problem. I assume pre-workout supps are out now, but I'll stick with protein. My problem is without a pre-workout supp I usually don't feel the pumps and have as good a lift. So what can I take to maybe help me pre workout or any help at all!!! Thanks guys.
- 04-28-2009, 10:55 PM
I'd assume creatine is safe.. what is your predisposed heart condition? Aside from serious arrhythmias or congenital defects which are fixed at birth, I can't think of something that would hinder workouts?
04-28-2009, 11:31 PM
Oxydrene, grape seed extract, L-Arginine ethyl ester, L-Carnitine, K-L-R-ALA, Beta Alaline and Vandilium Sulfate pre-work out will give GREAT pumps and the first 4 are great for your heart.
PS. Contrary to popular belief, pumps do not dictate having a good workout
Similar Forum Threads
- By triceptor in forum Super Human RadioReplies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2012, 01:17 PM
- By ChaseRoy in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-10-2012, 11:34 PM
- By zakchange in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 11-19-2007, 06:16 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 02-08-2003, 07:13 AM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-02-2003, 11:03 AM