- 04-28-2009, 10:38 PM
Okay, I'm an avid lifter for almost two years now. After recent doctor visits I've found out it's possible I have a heart condition and it runs in my family. So, I was wondering what I can take that is safe for me with my problem. I assume pre-workout supps are out now, but I'll stick with protein. My problem is without a pre-workout supp I usually don't feel the pumps and have as good a lift. So what can I take to maybe help me pre workout or any help at all!!! Thanks guys.
- 04-28-2009, 11:55 PM
I'd assume creatine is safe.. what is your predisposed heart condition? Aside from serious arrhythmias or congenital defects which are fixed at birth, I can't think of something that would hinder workouts?
- 04-29-2009, 12:31 AM
Oxydrene,extract, ethyl ester, , K-L-R-ALA, Beta Alaline and Vandilium Sulfate pre-work out will give GREAT pumps and the first 4 are great for your heart.
PS. Contrary to popular belief, pumps do not dictate having a good workout
Similar Forum Threads
- By Master Splint in forum BulkingReplies: 4Last Post: 06-19-2009, 01:23 PM
- By somewhatgifted in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2009, 03:10 AM
- By samadhismiles in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 04-29-2009, 12:51 PM
- By kingmonkey in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-24-2007, 05:59 PM
- By spacemonkey in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 5Last Post: 10-15-2006, 12:07 PM