Starting out MR. Jack3d

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
so yeah i got a tub of this after hearing all the freakin hype,,,,,k actually i got 3 tubs >=)

lastnight I dosed 1 scoop and it did help out with squeezing out an extra rep, sometimes even 2,,which on 1 scoop,,,that says something right there.

today im dosing 2 and ill let yall know what happens. and post stuff on here i wanna hear more opinions on this folks its fun to hear input!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed.

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
thank you strategic, and anyone know of some good methods to increase the reps of pullups one can do? im plateauing at 10 reps, ive been training my arms like crazy and 10 is all i can do at this time, im trying to get up to the 12-15 range before i leave for bootcamp.

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
k, just took 2 scoops, getting ready for gym, will post how my workout went when i get back, i seriously LOVE how this tastes!!!! i wanna mix it with Sprite,,that would be a great tasting preworkout drink = P

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
,,,,,k,,,,i can honestly say im wired now, 0.o this is gonna be a sweet workout

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
k, just took 2 scoops, getting ready for gym, will post how my workout went when i get back, i seriously LOVE how this tastes!!!! i wanna mix it with Sprite,,that would be a great tasting preworkout drink = P
Why mix with Sprite? Jack3d tastes awesome as is! :D

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
GOOD POINT,,i forgot that would be disrespectful to Mr. Jack3d,,,my bad,,

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
GOOD POINT,,i forgot that would be disrespectful to Mr. Jack3d,,,my bad,,
You would also be avoiding unecessary simple sugars.

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
thank you strategic, and anyone know of some good methods to increase the reps of pullups one can do? im plateauing at 10 reps, ive been training my arms like crazy and 10 is all i can do at this time, im trying to get up to the 12-15 range before i leave for bootcamp.
Armstrong pullup program

Recon Ron pullup program

Seal pullup workout from hell

Check those out, and practice. Being able to do 10 dead hang pullups isn't bad, but you'll get better. It's good that you want to improve before leaving. You'll thank yourself later.

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
You would also be avoiding unecessary simple sugars.
what if its Sprite Zero? =P ANYWAYS

just got back from gym, ran 2 scoops, and i can say this is a keeper! busted out 11 pullups using good form, and the pumps i got from curls were freakin sweet :biggthumpup:

energy was great all throughout workout, USP Labs,,all i can say is thank you this stuff is golden.

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
thankkkkkkkkkkkkk you bro. i got till may 11th, goal is 15 pullups come that day, im honestly happy with doing 10,,but i wanna do more, they are kinda fun 2.
No problem man. That should be enough time to get your count up by a couple, but don't be disappointed if you can't get 15. If you practice, you'll eventually be looking at 20+. :cool:

Is that when you ship out?

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
No problem man. That should be enough time to get your count up by a couple, but don't be disappointed if you can't get 15. If you practice, you'll eventually be looking at 20+. :cool:

Is that when you ship out?
yep for bootcamp, i was supposed to leave Feb 17th but i was 5 pounds over the max weight allowed, USMC has gotten super strict on their height/weight standards,,they didnt care i could perform well physically,,they WANT ME AT WEIGHT Lol. so yep, ill keep working at this,,

i have a question,,maybe this is what ive been doing wrong, should i begin training pullups EVERYDAY, thats what these programs are saying,,i bet thats what ive been doing wrong, ive been giving myself 2 days rest before i do a hard pullup routine again.

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
yep for bootcamp, i was supposed to leave Feb 17th but i was 5 pounds over the max weight allowed, USMC has gotten super strict on their height/weight standards,,they didnt care i could perform well physically,,they WANT ME AT WEIGHT Lol. so yep, ill keep working at this,,

i have a question,,maybe this is what ive been doing wrong, should i begin training pullups EVERYDAY, thats what these programs are saying,,i bet thats what ive been doing wrong, ive been giving myself 2 days rest before i do a hard pullup routine again.
Yeah, they are becoming more strict on weight standards. I'm currently ~15 pounds over my limit, but not in a bad way lol. They don't really take into account muscle with the standards.
However, you're going to boot. Once you get out into the fleet, things might be different for you. If you're over your max limit because of muscle, and you can PT pretty well, then I don't think you'll have anything to worry about.
I believe the point of the more strict enforcement of the weight standards is simply to weed out the fat bodies.

As for your question, I would train a bit more with the pullups. I'd say you still need to take a day or two off from hard pullups during the week, but training more should help. I know the Armstrong program is laid out in detail. I believe the Recon Ron program involves working pullups 5 or 6 days per week. You can also play around with the other one.
Trust me though, you'll be doing plenty of pullups in a few weeks ;)

what does it taste like with water>?
For a pre-workout, it actually tastes pretty good IMO. I don't mind the taste at all. I also believe it's the best pre-workout I have ever used.

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
yeah i figured that was why they are strict upon entering, everyones telling me once you're in you can be overweight as long as you are below 18% BF and can score well PFT wise. which i can do, im not 1st class i know that, but im not out of shape. and yeah,,i look forward to doing LOTS of pullups lol, its very fortunate that i like doing them now, i used to hate them, but once i started training with them i actually find them entertaining kinda = P. goal is before end of boot to do 20 which i think is doable.

and Jack3d is by FAR the best tasting preworkout ive ever taken all the others make me gag after about the 3rd time, jack3d i actually look forward to taking:thumbsup:

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
yeah i figured that was why they are strict upon entering, everyones telling me once you're in you can be overweight as long as you are below 18% BF and can score well PFT wise. which i can do, im not 1st class i know that, but im not out of shape. and yeah,,i look forward to doing LOTS of pullups lol, its very fortunate that i like doing them now, i used to hate them, but once i started training with them i actually find them entertaining kinda = P. goal is before end of boot to do 20 which i think is doable.

and Jack3d is by FAR the best tasting preworkout ive ever taken all the others make me gag after about the 3rd time, jack3d i actually look forward to taking:thumbsup:
Once you get your pullups higher, a 1st class PFT should be a breeze.

Have you practiced the CFT yet?

And yeah, I really enjoy Jacked. I've probably used about 9 or 10 different pre-workout products, and I would rate Jacked as my favorite. I still only have to use one scoop.
The product does have alot of hype behind it, but it follows through IMO. That's saying something in a market that's flooded with pre-workout products.

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
hmmm still kinda new to military jargon,,whats CFT?

and i wish i could use just 1 scoop, i noticed with every pwo drink i always build tolerance fast and have to up the dose immediately,,hoping that wont happen with jack3d. getting ready for workout gonna to take my 2 scoops lol.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

And yeah, I really enjoy Jacked. I've probably used about 9 or 10 different pre-workout products, and I would rate Jacked as my favorite. I still only have to use one scoop.
The product does have alot of hype behind it, but it follows through IMO. That's saying something in a market that's flooded with pre-workout products.
Thank you!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what if its Sprite Zero? =P ANYWAYS

just got back from gym, ran 2 scoops, and i can say this is a keeper! busted out 11 pullups using good form, and the pumps i got from curls were freakin sweet :biggthumpup:

energy was great all throughout workout, USP Labs,,all i can say is thank you this stuff is golden.
Thanks for the feedback. Glad you are enjoying Jack3d.

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
today workout was great again, i am gonna say i didnt feel as pumped as yesterday but im 100% sure its cuz im taking lipodrene to help drop weight at the moment so my body already is burned out on stims, if that makes any sense. it does to me.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
how long does the jacked buzz last? i go to sleep within an hour of working out

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
just finished my first tub and loved it!

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
just finished my first tub and loved it!
yeah man i can tell this stuff is the bomb. haha it reminds me of the I CANT BELIEVE ITS NOT BUTTER commercials,,only instead its more like I CANT BELIEVE ITS NOT CRACK! ,,,,,not saying crack is good,,,or ive done it,just the energy is like,,you know,,,yeahhhhhh,,yeah im gonna be quiet now.:684:

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
how long does the jacked buzz last? i go to sleep within an hour of working out
thats a good question, the first dose i took about 3 hours before bed,,and didnt really have a hard time falling asleep,,,but that was on 1 scoop,,,now im using it during the early afternoon so i cant promise whether or not it will affect sleep. Strategic i think this is a question for you.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
LOL! dont use it. Im looking for a good Preworkout, been wanting to try jacked for a while. im working overseas on night shift and workout when im done working. im usually a hard guy to get to sleep anyway. guess ill have to wait until i get back to the states.

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
hmmm still kinda new to military jargon,,whats CFT?
Combat Fitness Test. It's something else you will have to run. It has three stages: 1) A .5 mile sprint in boots and utes, 2) The ammo can lift, 3) A course you must complete that involves crawling, running, weaving around cones, dragging another person, carrying another person using the fireman carry, carrying ammo cans, and a "grenade" throw.
I actually don't mind it. I'd much rather perform the CFT than the PFT. Running three miles gets old quick.

Here's a better description:
http://usmilitary.about.com/od/marines/a/cft.htm

Thank you!
No problem. Just speaking the truth.

good news is im at 209, just 1 more pound to lose!
Keep it up!

LOL! dont use it. Im looking for a good Preworkout, been wanting to try jacked for a while. im working overseas on night shift and workout when im done working. im usually a hard guy to get to sleep anyway. guess ill have to wait until i get back to the states.
Where are you working man?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Right now theyve got me working at a hardened facility hospital. I should be here until i redeploy. Thank god! ALthough i do miss the tents....a little...

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
Right now theyve got me working at a hardened facility hospital. I should be here until i redeploy. Thank god! ALthough i do miss the tents....a little...
Ha ha fun times. I remember you said you'd been over there a few times (4?). So you're going to go on another deployment after this one, huh? I never did ask you though, what branch are you in?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Ill problaby be back next year if i reenlist. I may get out though. Army boy.

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
Ill problaby be back next year if i reenlist. I may get out though. Army boy.
You're going to turn into an Iraqi :lol:

Army huh? I guess this means we can't be friends now...:dunno:

jk

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
AH YEAH now i remember hearing about the CFT,i havent done one of those yet, weve just been doing practice IST's so far. the CFT sounds like fun,,and yeah 3 miles freakin sucks. ive been running at least 4 a day, today i did 6.

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
Simmons are you active or have you gotten out? Im assuming your USMC

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I would have went Marines, but they dont like to roster Pharmacists. Plus army had a MUCH bigger sign on than any other branch.

I still go out with Spec Ops guys, which is cool. I guess. :lol:

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
I would have went Marines, but they dont like to roster Pharmacists. Plus army had a MUCH bigger sign on than any other branch.

how long have you been in?

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
Simmons are you active or have you gotten out? Im assuming your USMC
Yeah, USMC. But nah man I'm not currently active, lol back to reserves for now (6 year contract :684:). I stayed active for a little while, but I really needed to get back to school.
(Insert weekend warrior joke here)
I may deploy again but I'm not sure. :dunno:

Yeah that's cool. The Army usually seems to carry the financial perks though.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

We have a killer product for your situation...
USPowders DominATP @ NutraPlanet

No stimulant pre-workout blast...

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
AH YEAH now i remember hearing about the CFT,i havent done one of those yet, weve just been doing practice IST's so far. the CFT sounds like fun,,and yeah 3 miles freakin sucks. ive been running at least 4 a day, today i did 6.
That's good man. We used to do long ass runs alot. I always hated those.

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
Yeah, USMC. But nah man I'm not currently active, lol back to reserves for now (6 year contract :684:). I stayed active for a little while, but I really needed to get back to school.
(Insert weekend warrior joke here)
I may deploy again but I'm not sure. :dunno:
whats your MOS?

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
yeah long ass runs arnt my cup of tea,,,im getting better though used to have to stop and walk at a mile and a half, now i can go over 3 miles without stopping,,good stuff.

TaterNutz00

Awards
I've been looking for a pre-workout minus the all the stims.
It says it's out of stock. :(
I just ordered NutraPlanets Mass Stack (Creatine Ethyl Ester, Arginine Ether Ester, and Citrulline Malate) Not sure how I'm going to dose it exactly but it is around my budget right nowand they're three must haves IMO.

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
lol almost everyone i talk to is or at one point was an MP, the last SSGT that was an MP i talked with was a crackup, i was laughing so hard at the stories he was telling me.