Question on Canadian supplement shipping

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.2%

Question on Canadian supplement shipping

Hey

As you may know, some products/ingredients are "banned" in canada such as yohimbe, Man Body Octane and Novedex by gaspari

I have tried ordering from another site but it says they will not shipped to canada. i was wondering if i could order from nutraplanet those products above and would they ship it to canada, even though theres a chance of rejection. i am quite positive they do not check every single parcel that goes through the boarder and hopefully could get away with it

let me know your thoughts, thanks!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.09%

I have ordered Leviathon Reloaded from Nutraplanet and it made it over, also ordered 2 bottles of Havoc and a bunch of other stuff and its all had no problem crossing. The only order that has gotten stopped for me was Jack3d and Neovar which is weird cause those are legal, but they ended up getting to me once the parcel was checked. Suckas checked the wrong one.

They sell Novedex at my local Popeyes, so I don't see that as having a problem getting over considering I don't think ATD is banned...
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.2%

Quote Originally Posted by WeakPoint View Post
    I have ordered Leviathon Reloaded from Nutraplanet and it made it over, also ordered 2 bottles of Havoc and a bunch of other stuff and its all had no problem crossing. The only order that has gotten stopped for me was Jack3d and Neovar which is weird cause those are legal, but they ended up getting to me once the parcel was checked. Suckas checked the wrong one.

They sell Novedex at my local Popeyes, so I don't see that as having a problem getting over considering I don't think ATD is banned...
    Coincidentally, i went to my local popeyes the other day and ask for novedex. The guy at the store said it was banned and all of the shipments and ect got destroyed. At that time, a Gaspari Rep was there. She was like 5'2, tight little body, squat booty and blond hair and said that all of their novedex shipment got checked by the boarder and destroyed.

Odd since i can still order plain ole ATD to canada

Anyways thanks for the info. Gonna order some Novedex and Body Octane
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 03:47 PM
  2. Canadian Customers- shipping by USPS
    By Mu5tang69 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 07:46 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-13-2007, 03:37 PM