bulk 1-carboxy dosage

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered some and figured I'd give it a try...

I've skimmed a few things concerned dosage but I was just curious as to what yal would suggest and what kind of dosage schedule has given you the best results

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Straight from Nutraplanet

Directions:

Take one dose (1/3 tsp) before sleep on an empty stomach to promote anabolic REM sleep and maximize Natural Human Growth Hormone release comparable to 2ius of injected HGH

Optional:

To maximize efficiency of the HGH releasing properties, administer doses on an empty stomach, preferably 30 minutes before exercise or an hour after food consumption. Do not exceed 3 doses in a 24 hour period.

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
I know, I saw that when i ordered it.

I've also read a few posts about dosing it morning, pre and post w/o and before bed and I was wondering if anyone who had experience dosing that would like to share

W

wheels

Awards
  • Established

I've also read a few posts about dosing it morning, pre and post w/o and before bed and I was wondering if anyone who had experience dosing that would like to share
I take 1.6gm and 3 ZMA 1HR before bed the recovery is GREAT
for next workout I sleep like a baby

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
I take 1.6gm and 3 ZMA 1HR before bed the recovery is GREAT
for next workout I sleep like a baby
That's my main reason for trying it out... I have sleepy quality issues and I need something to replace melatonin because I wake up feeling way groggy and out of it, i usually don't come out of this phase until about four hours later.

Does this have any kind of "hangover" type of effect compared to melatonin?

Any experience with pre w/o or upon waking?

ha it'd be nice if a rep stopped by...

W

wheels

Awards
  • Established
That's my main reason for trying it out... I have sleepy quality issues and I need something to replace melatonin because I wake up feeling way groggy and out of it, i usually don't come out of this phase until about four hours later.

I only use it at bed time,how many gms of melatonin do you use ?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

A good dosing approach would be to take 1.5mg pre-workout and 500mg - 700mg pre-bed. Both on an empty stomach. After 7 - 10days, take 2gr pre-workout and 1gr - 1.5gr pre-bed.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Users of 1-Carboxy report deep restful sleep and optimal recovery without any grogginess.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I only use it at bed time,how many gms of melatonin do you use ?
Good question. Melatonin is always a challenge to dose accurately. Some are fine with 200mcg or less, while others take up to 5mg (or even more for therapeutic purposes). If the dose is not right, grogginess results, as a minimum.

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
Users of 1-Carboxy report deep restful sleep and optimal recovery without any grogginess.
Nice :biggthumpup:

The grogginess is what really kills me... the only amount of melatonin i have right now is 3mg and its kind of a catch 22.

If i don't take it I sleep terrible and when I wake up early for classes I'm shot, and when I do take it I sleep like a baby but am groggy til early afternoon.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice :biggthumpup:

The grogginess is what really kills me... the only amount of melatonin i have right now is 3mg and its kind of a catch 22.

If i don't take it I sleep terrible and when I wake up early for classes I'm shot, and when I do take it I sleep like a baby but am groggy til early afternoon.
You can break a Melatonin tablet into two for 1.5mg per dose.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
1/2 tespoon 3x a daty is tha shizz for me

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
3.2 g of 1-C before bed = a lucid dream

Ike already yelled at me for doing that !

:lol:

I do 1.5 g max now with X-Dream and I have amazing sleep.

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've tried dosing it during the day, actually in the mornings, & found myself fighting sleep while at work - not good.. I'm on the ECY stack right now & could probably get away w/ taking it now that the stims have been bumped way up. Other than that, I like it at night.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've tried dosing it during the day, actually in the mornings, & found myself fighting sleep while at work - not good..
That is due to the significant boost in GH secretion. Whenever I take 1-Carboxy or PowerFULL in the mornings, I make sure to add some stim to avoid taking unwanted naps!

I'm on the ECY stack right now & could probably get away w/ taking it now that the stims have been bumped way up....
Should make a difference.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
3.2 g of 1-C before bed = a lucid dream

Ike already yelled at me for doing that !

:lol:

I do 1.5 g max now with X-Dream and I have amazing sleep.

dam! i was under the impresion that more dosnt relly up the effects

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm with Ike...if you take it during the day, or pre workout then you need to take it with a stim!

my personal opinion, don't start out too high with your dosage! the first time I took it I started too high (about 1g) and I felt hung over the next morning :(

I've been using 1c for a while and I still get amazing results on 1g!!!

reminder, don't use this more than 5 nights/week. I use mine m-f and expect myself to fall asleep on my own on the weekends.

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
I'm with Ike...if you take it during the day, or pre workout then you need to take it with a stim!
I've been trying to avoid stims as of late so i'll probably not dose it pre w/o if that's the case.

Anyways it'll be coming in the mail just in time for finals week, so hopefully this well help balance my skewed sleep schedule.

W

wheels

Awards
  • Established

my personal opinion, don't start out too high with your dosage! the first time I took it I started too high (about 1g) and I felt hung over the next morning :(

I've been using 1c for a while and I still get amazing results on 1g!!!

reminder, don't use this more than 5 nights/week. I use mine m-f and expect myself to fall asleep on my own on the weekends.
why do you only take 1-c during the week and off on weekends ?

I

Insaniac

Awards
For how long can i store carboxy before it expires???
and if the carboxy has lost some of its color and becomes hard is it expired already???

Thx in advance

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I hear this is the go-to sup for people who only have time for around six hours of sleep. Any thoughts?