Mass FX vs ActX
- 04-27-2009, 01:09 AM
- 04-27-2009, 09:34 AM
I'd get the bulk nettle root powder from Nutraplanet over those.
and yes they are both very similiar
- 04-27-2009, 07:56 PM
I've only used one of them, so I can't give a fair personal recommendation. (Sorry, but my "to do" list is way too long these days...) But from what I've heard and read from tons of people, either/or would be a good choice. There's a lot of difference between what User A-G say and what Users H-P say. In the end, what works best for you is a matter of trying both and deciding. Unfortunately, that really is the only way. It's more expensive and time consuming, but in the end you'll be much better for it - running 2 awesome products and having 2 great months!
Good luck in your decisions. If you need any help on the MFX front, just let us know. We're always floating around somewhere!-RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
-Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.
04-27-2009, 10:45 PM
Mass FX andARE different but the results from both would be comparable. Both would be just as good for bulking and cutting as the other would.
Get your FREE RIPPED GUIDE
Similar Forum Threads
- By TehProdigy in forum SupplementsReplies: 47Last Post: 05-06-2011, 12:32 PM
- By wesb2387 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 02-15-2010, 11:32 AM
- By Timmo in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-19-2009, 02:58 PM
- By glendr1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-05-2008, 05:58 PM
- By Chuck Diesel in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-28-2008, 12:51 PM