Mass FX vs ActX

B

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
Which product would you say is better? Or would you say one is better for a bulk whereas on is better for a cut? Any preference at all?

Are both of these similar in the fact that a primary ingredient in both is Divanil?

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd get the bulk nettle root powder from Nutraplanet over those.

and yes they are both very similiar

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've only used one of them, so I can't give a fair personal recommendation. (Sorry, but my "to do" list is way too long these days...) But from what I've heard and read from tons of people, either/or would be a good choice. There's a lot of difference between what User A-G say and what Users H-P say. In the end, what works best for you is a matter of trying both and deciding. Unfortunately, that really is the only way. It's more expensive and time consuming, but in the end you'll be much better for it - running 2 awesome products and having 2 great months!

Good luck in your decisions. If you need any help on the MFX front, just let us know. We're always floating around somewhere! :cheers:

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Mass FX and Activate Xtreme ARE different but the results from both would be comparable. Both would be just as good for bulking and cutting as the other would.