• Thread starter A_I_Sports_Nutrition
  • Start date
A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabolic Innovations: White Label- MANIAC info and reviews released!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those who don't know, White Label is a new line of products by Anabolic Innovations, owned by myself and CROWLER

Per 1 Scoop (10.25g) Servings Per Container : 80

Calories : 16
Calories from fat : 0
Total Fat : 0g
Saturated Fat : 0g
Trans Fat : 0g
Cholesterol : 0 mg
Sodium : 65 mg
Potassium : 30 mg
Total Carbohydrate : 5 g
Sugars : 0 g
Protein : 0 g
Magnesium : 140 mg
Phosphorus : 250 mg
Calcium : 5 mg

reviews from members:

I used the samples this week and wanted to give you my thoughts.

The Preworkout Beta Sample #1 was great, It gave me a little surge of energy that lasted the whole workout. The taste was FANTASTIC and I wanted more after I was done. Mixed pretty good no huge issues at all.

SportPharmaMike...

Don't know if you wanted a number rating, but here they aree.. Appreciate you askin me to try this stuff out!

Preworkout Beta #1 Sample

Taste: I'm guessing it is cherry, taste was pretty decent, no complaints.

Mixabity: Mixed fairly easy in 10oz. of water with a fork . No clumps, no powder settled on the bottom.

Energy: A nice sustained boost of energy that pushed me throughout the entire workout.

Focus: Pretty good focus, by the time I got to the gym I was just ready to get busy.

Energy: Kind out like #1 nothing to crazy, a more steady release of energy, no jitters or shaking or anything.

Focus: Fairly decent, just kind wanted to do what I had to and even added a couple sets.

Pump: Pump was definitely good, had trouble getting my hoody off afterwards

Drexx

I thought the taste for this sample was spot on, and the mixability was excellent. In 20oz of water the flavor was light and tasty, I could have probably gotten away with 10oz of water and been fine.

As far as the ingredients go, i'd think that this isnt a finished label as i'm not real impressed with the stims being grouped into a huge prop blend like that (we use prob blends at neogenix but they are broken down so give a good idea of the dosages of everything in there). I'm not real familiar with NAD and i tried to look it up without much success. Same for dinnulin, which i'd assume to be cinnulin pf?

personally i'd like to see the taurine dosed higher, as well as the tyrosine. As far as the effects, I thought it was a solid preworkout with excellent energy/endurance. Citruline malate must be dosed very well bc I did a shitload of cardio/leg stuff and felt great.

i'd give it a 7/10 - i think maybe if i saw a specific breakdown of the ingredients i'd be able to rate it higher. Also, i'm used to using cryoshock which i believe to be one of the best preworkouts on the market so i am definitely spoiled in that regards.

AConrad00

These are just a few reviews of the beta samples we sent out a couple months ago, we tried to send them to the most critical board members so we would get 100% honest feedback, no BS.

Here is the Official Write-Up (by yours truly of course )

MANIAC!

Release your Inner Rage in the gym with MANIAC!, an Incredible preworkout Formula!

Team Anabolic Innovations has tried em' all. Every preworkout drink mix from A-Z. Nothing will compare to MANIAC!

You know the feeling of going through workouts unfocused, the feeling of not accomplishing much? The stress of knowing you are not getting everything out of your workout, or even worse: Fatigue towards the end or your mayhem session?

In a sport full of people who pay a ton on preworkout supplements only to have the effects wear off after time, we felt the need to develop something that goes against this grain!

MANIAC! is specially formulated to get you through these sessions and still want more! You won't want to leave the gym!~ Best News is the effects won't wear off like other Products!

What you will get:

-80 Servings
-Increased Pumps
-Extra aggression in the gym
-No Crash
-Increased Muscle Mass
-Increased Vascularity
-Insane Endurance
-Extreme Focus
-Non hormonal completely natural formula

Available in delicious Fruit Punch

Anabolic Innovations White Label: Join The Revolution!
Co-Owner/Guy who sweeps the bathrooms

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice! :D

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Ilike

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Might have to tkae it for a spin when it hits!!

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
If you dont mind me asking have you guys used any harmful artificial sweeteners such as Acesuflame-k and/or Sucralose? If these are in the product, would you guys consider using Stevia in their as an alternative sweetener?

Far too many companys are making products with these sweeteners in but its a shame to see them being used in the Fitness industry wheere people have health related goals.

Sorry for asking about the sweeteners, labels hard to read. Maybe its that way for now since its not out yet? lol :) But congrats on the new product, hope it goes well for you.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i'm excited for the cookie mix to return!!!

white label looks to have some good products, im not a preWO/stim guy myself, but there are other products that have caught my eye.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interested...

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
AND if you buy during the presale you get a sample of the NEW high protein Cookie mix :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AND if you buy during the presale you get a sample of the NEW high protein Cookie mix :)
I can't tell you how happy I am to have a protein cookie mix again!