GLYCOBOL Q&A

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hello AM members,

There seems to be a lot of people that have questions about Glycobol by AI, and i figure that this thread can help with any questions relating to the product.

If you have any questions please feel free to post them in here!

if you guys would like i can post links to all threads pertaining to Glycobol as well.

Let the Questions begin:

jjq2003

Awards
what sets GLYCOBOL apart from p-slin or anabolic pump?

johnsonupnu

Awards
Is there any problem with putting on lean mass while still losing bf while taking this? What would be good to stack with this for lean mass gains?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is there any problem with putting on lean mass while still losing bf while taking this? What would be good to stack with this for lean mass gains?
glycobol and stoked is a great stack to run for lean mass and strength,

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what sets GLYCOBOL apart from p-slin or anabolic pump?
completely different ingredients for the most part. and its more complete formula in my opinion. not only does it make it stronger, but it has a ton of health benifits as well.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Definitely great for leaning, I recommend stacking it NosEsther, BCAA's, mucana pruriens and an AI of your choice.
BMOV, Na-R-Ala and Phellodendron extract are great nutrient partritioners for glucose disposal, and glycogen resynthesis. Basically keeping one in glycogenesis; which equals ACTUAL FAT LOSS plus muscle gain. BMOV keeps one's muscle fiilled all day, causing massive pumps. Cinammon bark extract is awesome for stabilization of the sugars, which takes away cravings for sugary foods and allows for better workouts.
Pm me if you got a question or goals you are looking for. Glycobol can be used for a wide variety of goals, which makes it a very versatile supplement.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Definitely great for leaning, I recommend stacking it NosEsther, BCAA's, mucana pruriens and an AI of your choice.
BMOV, Na-R-Ala and Phellodendron extract are great nutrient partritioners for glucose disposal, and glycogen resynthesis. Basically keeping one in glycogenesis; which equals ACTUAL FAT LOSS plus muscle gain. BMOV keeps one's muscle fiilled all day, causing massive pumps. Cinammon bark extract is awesome for stabilization of the sugars, which takes away cravings for sugary foods and allows for better workouts.
Pm me if you got a question or goals you are looking for. Glycobol can be used for a wide variety of goals, which makes it a very versatile supplement.
well said!!!

johnsonupnu

Awards
I sent you a PM Andrew732

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
1) Will glycobol give me the sh*ts? I tried another product, and it had that effect on me. Has anyone had this issue before?

2) Just to confirm, i can take Glycobol at night at 'fasted' state? And it will not send me into a 'catabolic' state. :) :)

Thanks in advance!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
did you say stack with Nos Ether? by chuck?

I was thinking of that, but thought it might be overkill........

Awwww, yeahhhhhhhhhhhh

TrynaImprove

Awards
so what you people are saying, this product (glycobol) basically makes -slin and anabolic pump obsolete?! i mean, from what it being said in this lil part of the forum, glycobol does everything that BOTH not jsut one but BOTH the jobs of AP and P-Slin. Is this true?! so that every1 who thinks of taking either AP or P-slin should not waste their time with those 2 products and just get glycobol instead?! thats what im getting. if im wrong sorry. just wondering now.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1) Will glycobol give me the sh*ts? I tried another product, and it had that effect on me. Has anyone had this issue before?

2) Just to confirm, i can take Glycobol at night at 'fasted' state? And it will not send me into a 'catabolic' state. :) :)

Thanks in advance!
glycobol shouldnt give you the shits, some supplements have "fat blockers" in them which blocks digestion/absorbtion of fat which makes you go to the bathroom.

you can take glycobol fasted at night and not get catabolic because your body is #1 not starved just fasted for about an hour before you goto bed and #2 your GH release should off set this anyway.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
did you say stack with Nos Ether? by chuck?

I was thinking of that, but thought it might be overkill........

Awwww, yeahhhhhhhhhhhh
not overkill its got thesome of the same ingredients as Pslin plus added goodies plus the creatine uptake will be better when taken with glycobol.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so what you people are saying, this product (glycobol) basically makes -slin and anabolic pump obsolete?! i mean, from what it being said in this lil part of the forum, glycobol does everything that BOTH not jsut one but BOTH the jobs of AP and P-Slin. Is this true?! so that every1 who thinks of taking either AP or P-slin should not waste their time with those 2 products and just get glycobol instead?! thats what im getting. if im wrong sorry. just wondering now.
in no way are we saying that.

using pslin with Glycobol can be very synergistic, i actually encourage it if you know how to use nutrient repartioners. each supplement has theit place in the diet. Saying glycobol is making the other 2 obsolete is not what we were saying. I was merely stating that between the ingredients and the health benifits of glycobol its more appealing to ME both on and off cycle, bulk or cut.

while i do feel AP and Pslin are great (and i love Pslin, still have my bulk pslin) i just feel glycobol has a more complete formula.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What gains can we expect.
something like this is user dependant, i cant give you a solid number on it because everyones physiology is different. it comes down to how hard you train and what you eat.

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
Thanks crazy! :)

Eh... I wasn't using a fat blocker. I was using something that rhymes with An*lolic Dump. And it gave me the shits, lol

Ok, i will give Glyc a shot, cos I am a supp addict freak. :)

glycobol shouldnt give you the shits, some supplements have "fat blockers" in them which blocks digestion/absorbtion of fat which makes you go to the bathroom.

you can take glycobol fasted at night and not get catabolic because your body is #1 not starved just fasted for about an hour before you goto bed and #2 your GH release should off set this anyway.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks crazy! :)

Eh... I wasn't using a fat blocker. I was using something that rhymes with An*lolic Dump. And it gave me the shits, lol

Ok, i will give Glyc a shot, cos I am a supp addict freak. :)
awesome!! look foward to hearing your results.

jgraves31

jgraves31

Awards
crazyfool -

how would you suggest using glycobol in conjunction with:
1.bulk p-slin only, and
2.both bulk p-slin and anabolic pump

thanks

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
crazyfool -

how would you suggest using glycobol in conjunction with:
1.bulk p-slin only, and
2.both bulk p-slin and anabolic pump

thanks
i ahve not set up dosing for AP yet, but for myself what i do is

2 glycobol pre meal and mid meal meal 200mg Pslin.

or i take 1 glycobol 15 min pre meal and 1 glycobol begininng of the meal and sip pslin throughout,

i usually do that later bc the pslin powder is easy to just put in my drink.

ill have to talk to strategic for the AP Glycobol stack

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
Just to clarify Wontdie's question about dumps...Has anyone experienced any gastro issues with this product yet? I too was very succeptable to the dumps with the other product you were talking about.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Do not take Anabolic pump with glycobol, however P-slin would stack well.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just to clarify Wontdie's question about dumps...Has anyone experienced any gastro issues with this product yet? I too was very succeptable to the dumps with the other product you were talking about.
some people experience green stools probably due to BMOVs cholesterol loweing effects, however most users DO NOT report bloating or any of the sort while on glycobol. i know i get it with PSlin.

worker

Awards
some people experience green stools probably due to BMOVs cholesterol loweing effects, however most users DO NOT report bloating or any of the sort while on glycobol. i know i get it with PSlin.

I am getting the "greenies"...does that mean my cholesterol was high to begin with?
Thanks for the help!

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
def makes you **** green, with some gastro sides. not terrible but definately notciable.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I am getting the "greenies"...does that mean my cholesterol was high to begin with?
Thanks for the help!
Not necessarily, I had perfect health before glycobol and still pooped green, just helps keep the blood clean my friend, nothing to worry about.

muzz

Awards
what types of supplements are recommended to stack with glycobol for a bulk?

mjonesjr8

Awards
I mY have to cut back or something it kills my stomach besides the green it gives me major runs for about 12 hours with bad cramps too. This is the 1st product that has effected me like that and i've tried a ton of them. But, since I could find no jack3d I just bought no shotgun v3 and started it the same day so I don't know if it's all one or the othet for sure

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You have been taking no shotgun v3 with the glycobol and experienxing thbis?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know a lot of those supps preqwork out destroyed my stomach the first one to come tpo mind is superdump250 lol. Try cuttin out the no sjhotgun and see if it gets better

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know a lot of those supps preqwork out destroyed my stomach the first one to come tpo mind is superdump250 lol. Try cuttin out the no sjhotgun and see if it gets better
Yes it does take the body some time to get use to certain supps.

mcmayne

mcmayne

Awards
1) is it ok to take with stoked?
2) roughly how should my diet look to optimize glycobol? like what times to take in carbs, etc.
thanks a lot

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1) is it ok to take with stoked?
2) roughly how should my diet look to optimize glycobol? like what times to take in carbs, etc.
thanks a lot
It would be perfectly fine to take with Stoked. Best thing is to take the Glycobol with carbs the timing on the Stoked I would do would just be a.m. and p.m.

PrinterPaper

Awards
I have noticed dark, dark green stools and I would say increased bloating as well. I can't say the color of my **** bothers me though, and other than the bloating I've experienced no negative sides.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I have noticed dark, dark green stools and I would say increased bloating as well. I can't say the color of my **** bothers me though, and other than the bloating I've experienced no negative sides.
I DO NOT GET BLOAT in any form, shape or distrubution, stay dry, and hard all day, sorry to hear that, are you sure you are bloating?

PrinterPaper

Awards
I DO NOT GET BLOAT in any form, shape or distrubution, stay dry, and hard all day, sorry to hear that, are you sure you are bloating?
Perhaps Glycobol is not to blame. I did not add to my log increased bloating, and certainly did not notice it through the first 5 days, but since then I have experienced it more often. I will have to keep logging and see for sure.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oi never nloated from it. Even after chinese buffet. And I can pack it in lol. Everyones ohysiology ois different. Wat have you been eating that u noticed bloating?

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
Everyone is saying take glycobol in AM and PM, any specific time it should be taken? Like a certain time before a meal, or before certain meals or anything like that?

And you DO think bulk Pslin and glycobol would work well together? Take them at the same time?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Everyone is saying take glycobol in AM and PM, any specific time it should be taken? Like a certain time before a meal, or before certain meals or anything like that?

And you DO think bulk Pslin and glycobol would work well together? Take them at the same time?
Any time is fine, just take it 15-30 minutes before a carb-containing meal.
Yes Glycobol stacks well with P-slin, I suggest taking them at different times.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I mY have to cut back or something it kills my stomach besides the green it gives me major runs for about 12 hours with bad cramps too. This is the 1st product that has effected me like that and i've tried a ton of them. But, since I could find no jack3d I just bought no shotgun v3 and started it the same day so I don't know if it's all one or the othet for sure
I hear ya i had to give my stock of glycbol to a friend. Tried everything cutting to just one cap few times over the day, different carbs, different Preworkout supps, it just didn't agree with me at all. Was taking imodium like crazy for awhile just not worth it anymore.

UndiluteD

UndiluteD

Awards
Ok so what i understand Glycobol would stack well with P-slin and a test booster im thinking maybe some cissus-drol by generic labz. Aswell as creatine, protein and usual supps ect anything else u guys can reccommend.

thanks

Loki003

Awards
What are the supps that you should not stack with Glycobol i.e. fat burners, pre wo, or any others that would be bad?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
What are the supps that you should not stack with Glycobol i.e. fat burners, pre wo, or any others that would be bad?
Stacks well with pretty much any supplement, however when stacking with other nutrient partrinoners, I recommend dosing at separate times to avoid hyoglocemia.