Beta Alanine and Phosphagen Elite Are Your Secret Weapon to Building Dynamite Muscles - AnabolicMinds.com

Beta Alanine and Phosphagen Elite Are Your Secret Weapon to Building Dynamite Muscles

1. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Beta Alanine and Phosphagen Elite Are Your Secret Weapon to Building Dynamite Muscles

Beta Alanine and Phosphagen Elite Are Your Secret Weapon to Building Dynamite Muscles Quickly

As a body builder, you are interested in increasing the intensity of your work outs and in achieving lean muscle mass quickly. There are many different types of supplements, all of which claim to be the best on the market. One of the most effective ingredients to look for when purchasing an athletic supplement is beta alanine.

Beta-Alanine is an all natural substance. It is a non-essential amino acid that naturally exists in the human body. Beta alanine can also be found in chicken. This substance is important because it helps your body produce carnosine. Carnosine prevents the pH levels in your muscles from dropping. This means that you will be able to squeeze in more reps at the end of a set or work out harder and longer. Either way, your body will receive a better work out.

Some people would then think it would be better to take straight carnosine supplements, but this is not the case. Human beings do not effectively absorb carnosine because it is broken down during the process of digestion, especially when it is taken as a supplement. The carnosine that survives the digestion process does not absorb well into the muscle tissue, so you are better off taking the beta alanine supplements and allowing your body to naturally produce the necessary carnosine.

Recent studies conducted by Dr. Roger Harris have proven that taking beta alanine orally is effective. An individual that takes beta alanine orally on a regular basis can expect to increase their muscle?s synthesis of carnosine by up to 64%. The study also showed that your body only creates a certain amount of carnosine. This does increase as you work out, but it does eventually plateau. At this point, the only way to increase your body?s production of carnosine is to take beta carnosine orally.

Phosphagen Elite is one of the products currently on the market that contains beta alanine. Phosphagen Elite contains a patented FGC formula that contains both beta alanine and creatine. Both of these ingredients work together to build lean muscle mass, burn fat, and improve the quality of work outs. Because the increased beta alanine also increases the production of carnosine, you will be able to work out harder and longer. Also, the combination of the creatine and beta alanine will also increase your training volume significantly.

There are many beta alanine products on the market. With a little time and research, you will soon be able to find the beta alanine product that works best for you.

Lila Molinaro writes about health. To learn more about Phosphagen Elite and how it can help you boost your strength and power visit Phosphagen Elite?

By: Lila Molinaro

2. New Member

Doesn't Beta Alanine work great against headaches too?
  3. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

66 grams of sugar per serving! thats 2 days worth of carbs for me.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  189 lbs.

Doesnt lowering the ph of the blood release more growth hormone so if you stop the ph of the blood decreasing wouldnt that limit the gains?
    Tom
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Raladoc View Post
    Doesnt lowering the ph of the blood release more growth hormone so if you stop the ph of the blood decreasing wouldnt that limit the gains?
    Tom
    i might be wrong but i think its just in your muscles
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Why is it Phos****en?
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

I agree But id rather just buy Bulk Beta Alanine and Bulk Creatine mono then Phos****en
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

I always had faith in good ol Phillips.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  208 lbs.

isn't that the stuff that makes you feel like you're having a stroke if you do very much? hehe
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.

I have taken beta alanine for about 8 weeks.

Honestly, I can't tell the difference.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  189 lbs.

granted iv only been taking it about 3 weeks but I havent felt anything either yet
  12. purebred

Quote Originally Posted by BUCKNUTS View Post
    66 grams of sugar per serving! thats 2 days worth of carbs for me.
    from what I understand one doesn't have to take simple carbs w/creatine for it to work effective.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotan View Post
    I have taken beta alanine for about 8 weeks.

Honestly, I can't tell the difference.
    how much have you been taking?
    Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot903 View Post
    I agree But id rather just buy Bulk Beta Alanine and Bulk Creatine mono then Phos****en
    i was actually about to say the exact same thing. it would be more cost effective, no?
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  189 lbs.

I have been taking about 2-3grams daily. What is the dose your supposed to take?
    Thanks Tom
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.

Your money might be better spent on another bulk powder rather than Beta Alanine, dont quite see the benefits. Took it for a month also, did sweet sod all for me.

Id rather spend my money on some Coleus extract powder.
  15. purebred

Quote Originally Posted by Raladoc View Post
    I have been taking about 2-3grams daily. What is the dose your supposed to take?
    Thanks Tom
    The research I read a couple months ago when researching BA suggested 4g was a good amount and was just as effective as higher doses.
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by purebred View Post
    The research I read a couple months ago when researching BA suggested 4g was a good amount and was just as effective as higher doses.
    at once or can it broken up
  17. purebred

Quote Originally Posted by Frequency View Post
    at once or can it broken up
    From what I recall, 4g was a daily amount. Didn't really matter how you got it in, just get it in

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-25-2009, 05:05 PM
  2. Fast food? Secret weapon?
    By planetfuzz in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 04-24-2009, 08:36 PM
  3. For Sale: EAS PHOSPHAGEN ELITE (Amino Acids)
    By T-Bone in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 04:50 PM
  4. Eas Phosphagen Elite
    By T-Bone in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-19-2007, 05:37 PM
  5. CLA: The Secret Weapon in the Battle Against Cancer
    By Dwight Schrute in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-26-2004, 04:01 PM