Lean Xtreme and DCP causing sever shoulder probs?

sizematters10

So i started a strict regiment of DCP and Lean Xtreme, and I've developed some AC joint problems. The doctor recommended that I have a cortisone shot in the joint and thereafter if not successful, shoulder scoping. AHhh. However I was reading the package of LXtreme and it is a cortisol inhibitor. IS this why Im having sever inflammation problems in my shoulder. Because isn't cortisone just synthetic coritsol directly shot into the problem area. They are probably unrelated and the injury not due to it but would it worsen it to keep on my regiment if i did get the cortisone shot? And how do coritisone shots react with a muscle buidling fat loss regiment. I would greatly appreciate any replies or advice thanks. Not saying LX or DCP are bad products was getting getting great results before, thats whY I if I could would want to keep taking them. Anybody experience similar shoulder problems I'm only 22...

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
pretty sure if ur cortisol levels are lowered too much it causes achy joints

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
how were your results while taking these? I'm about to start taking them this Sunday, just curious! And sorry to hear about your join issues!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lower your dosage of LX.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend