Animal Stack Question

geet

Awards
hi guys, i have been doing some research for a while now and on various sites as well, bt havent been able to find anything solid.

i am planning to taking "The natural lean mass stack" from Universal Animal products.

animal cuts + animal m stak + animal pak

i was wondering if any1 has already tried this and would be willing to share their experience.

my plan is to cut down on my body fat 16% currently, without losing too much muscle mass.

any suggestions????

treetrunklegs

Awards
Its a great stack brother, however, many guys tend to take the M-Stak on a bulk, and the Cuts and say Stak or Test on a cut.

biggerthantex

biggerthantex

Awards
it looks good bro... i am a big fan of the animal pak... good products... I took the Animal pak + M-Stak= good results, but i did mine for a bulk...

ecupirate

Awards
you should be fine, just bump the protein up. I took m-stak while i was dieting down to help retain muscle, worked great.

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
you should be fine, just bump the protein up. I took m-stak while i was dieting down to help retain muscle, worked great.
M-Stak definitely has some anti-catabolic properties, I've used it during a cut also.

Good stack you have planned. Remember that training and diet will have the biggest impact on your results.