mhp dark rage

Rah22491

Awards
Was wondering if anyone here has tried dark rage. Never tried anything from mhp and was wondering if it was worth a shot?

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
i like their up your mass and xpel
only tried a sample of the dark rage, it gave a good pump but i burped it up during my workout a little
doesnt taste horrible just a bit different
get it at a place you can return it if you dont like it after a few workouts

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
never had dark rage but dark matter rocks

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
I use dark matter as well for pwo, very happy so far. Ive not tried dark rage, but i have heard good things, and i think MHP is a good company. If your looking for other great preworkout, try musclepharm assault or usp jacked. Both top notch imo.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Was wondering if anyone here has tried dark rage. Never tried anything from mhp and was wondering if it was worth a shot?
good endurance and great with lactate build up however, midway through legs it made me wanna puke

i drink all pre workout drinks 30min before and through my workout.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I use dark matter as well for pwo, very happy so far. Ive not tried dark rage, but i have heard good things, and i think MHP is a good company. If your looking for other great preworkout, try musclepharm assault or usp jacked. Both top notch imo.
or you can wait to see how MANIAC! is from AI :)

swan1209

Awards
  • Established
Had my fourth workout with dark rage today. Started with a full scoop and was way too caffed out. I had the same feeling of jitterness with dren, MHP fat burner/ energy supp. (the same stuff thats in dren is in dark rage). Today I used half a scoop and felt much better. The pump was pretty amazing at both full and half scoop. I read that the cola flavor tasted horrible but bought it anyway and I actually like it. Kinda tastes like diet coke i guess. Good endurance, good pumps, feel strong. One thing to consider is how sensitive to caffeine you are, maybe start with a low dose and build up. overall 8/10.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I recomend WTF Pumped. I would like to now how people like Dark Rage too, i always wanted to try MHP, but aren't the prices a little high for the amount you get?

soujerz

Awards
tried a sample liked it alot i want to try nanovapor and vassive-no by optimum

bigsexy

Awards
I tried dark rage, and it is one of the better pre workout supplements out there, IMO. GREAT pumps, good focus, decent energy. One thing I did like was that I did not crash or feel a significant drop in energy within a few hours after my workout. Only warning; DO NOT GET THE COLA FLAVOR! seriously, whatever you do, don't get that flavor. I haven't tried fruit punch, but do not get the cola flavor.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
I tried dark rage, and it is one of the better pre workout supplements out there, IMO. GREAT pumps, good focus, decent energy. One thing I did like was that I did not crash or feel a significant drop in energy within a few hours after my workout. Only warning; DO NOT GET THE COLA FLAVOR! seriously, whatever you do, don't get that flavor. I haven't tried fruit punch, but do not get the cola flavor.
Hey, should I get the cola flavor? lol

LOAGS

LOAGS

Awards
Muscle Pharm's Assualt is the bizz nizz! awesome strength and energy levels!

Rah22491

Awards
word guys thanks... How caf loaded is jacked? Im pretty stim sensitive and have taken alot of prewo pump products around 4 in the afternoon and sometimes cant go to sleep until 11 or after. Any suggestions

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
word guys thanks... How caf loaded is jacked? Im pretty stim sensitive and have taken alot of prewo pump products around 4 in the afternoon and sometimes cant go to sleep until 11 or after. Any suggestions
Im not sure about caf and jacked, google the ingredients, my bottle is gone...

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
...Only warning; DO NOT GET THE COLA FLAVOR! seriously, whatever you do, don't get that flavor. I haven't tried fruit punch, but do not get the cola flavor.
correct.

i still have a full tub because i couldnt deal with the cola flavor.

billybob12345

billybob12345

Awards
Can you tolerate stimulants well? If not, I would look elsewhere. The taste is terrible, it leaks out of the shaker cup when you mix it, and for some reason always makes my nose run. But just mix it with a few ounces of cold water, so you can drink it quickly and it will mitigate the taste. And you do get used to the taste, it isn't as bad after a while. It delivers great pumps and endurance, but the energy can be overwhelming at a full scoop. My hands were shaking and I was overstimulated my first time, but you do develop a tolerance to it like anything else. I would recommend starting at 1/2 scoop and work your way up. At a full scoop I sometimes got a headache/crash later in the day when the stims wore off. I didn't experience this with 1/2 scoop. Overall, I enjoyed it and like taking it if I have to go to work extra early, rather than just drinking a cup of coffee.