strange ecstasy shot!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I got to try one and it didn't do anything. I wouldn't recommend it...

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Why would he want to try a fat burner???
It's marketed as a fat burner, but in reality it's terrible for burning fat. It is, however, a great euphoric agent. Research the ingredients if you care to learn more.

P

poptopop77

Awards
Strange ecstasy shots are hit and miss with people. I liked the results I got since I could consume less alcohol. I do recommend though that you take it on an empty stomach. I will be trying a combination of 1 strange ecstasy shot, 2g phenibut, and a few drinks maybe.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if you can find the original bliss shot they were very good.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
alot of positive feedback...some non responders...which happens with every product.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to be trying a STRANGE with some Alpha-Yohimbine this weekend. It SHOULD wickedly enhance the effects.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
alot of positive feedback...some non responders...which happens with every product.
hey bobby, you like this,eh. how does it compare to bliss shot? dsade i agree on the alpha-yohimbine-isn't that what gives the mood boost to meltdown?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
hey bobby, you like this,eh. how does it compare to bliss shot? dsade i agree on the alpha-yohimbine-isn't that what gives the mood boost to meltdown?
Original bliss shots were much better, however, I still didn't think they were worth the cash.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Yohimbine is a natural MAOI.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yohimbine != alpha-yohimbine.

Night and day difference.
isn't it the secret ingredient in avant's heat? by the time i heard how good it was it was gone. if it is what gives meltdown it's mood boost then it is good stuff.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Original bliss shots were much better, however, I still didn't think they were worth the cash.
i am glad they were so pricey it's what kept me from doing them too often, lol.