strange ecstasy shot!

1. strange ecstasy shot!

anyone tried this product? thoughts comments?

2. I got to try one and it didn't do anything. I wouldn't recommend it...
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Delita420 View Post
    Try Dren.
    Why would he want to try a fat burner???

4. Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    Why would he want to try a fat burner???
    It's marketed as a fat burner, but in reality it's terrible for burning fat. It is, however, a great euphoric agent. Research the ingredients if you care to learn more.

5. Strange ecstasy shots are hit and miss with people. I liked the results I got since I could consume less alcohol. I do recommend though that you take it on an empty stomach. I will be trying a combination of 1 strange ecstasy shot, 2g phenibut, and a few drinks maybe.

6. if you can find the original bliss shot they were very good.

7. I enjoy them. Not everyone responds to them.

Good read: STRANGE: Ecstasy Shots

8. alot of positive feedback...some non responders...which happens with every product.

9. I'm going to be trying a STRANGE with some Alpha-Yohimbine this weekend. It SHOULD wickedly enhance the effects.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

10. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    alot of positive feedback...some non responders...which happens with every product.
    hey bobby, you like this,eh. how does it compare to bliss shot? dsade i agree on the alpha-yohimbine-isn't that what gives the mood boost to meltdown?

11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hey bobby, you like this,eh. how does it compare to bliss shot? dsade i agree on the alpha-yohimbine-isn't that what gives the mood boost to meltdown?
    Original bliss shots were much better, however, I still didn't think they were worth the cash.

12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    Yohimbine is a natural MAOI.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Delita420 View Post
    Yohimbine is a natural MAOI.
    yohimbine != alpha-yohimbine.

Night and day difference.

14. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

Go on...

15. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

isn't it the secret ingredient in avant's heat? by the time i heard how good it was it was gone. if it is what gives meltdown it's mood boost then it is good stuff.

16. Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    Original bliss shots were much better, however, I still didn't think they were worth the cash.
    i am glad they were so pricey it's what kept me from doing them too often, lol.

Similar Forum Threads

1. RPN's Ecstasy Shots
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 05:35 PM