What's a good Appetite Stimulator?

06BlackZ

I am trying to eat as much as I can, but I am just not as hungry as I think I should be. I want to be getting over 4 thousand calories a day, but I am getting maybe 2800. I just can't seem to get hungry and I was wondering what appetite stimulators you guys would recommend?
Ever heard of Black Hole or Grub on?
Thanks!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
controlled labs make one called black hole i believe, i've run into a few others but thats the only one i could think of right now

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established

UKStrength

Hey mate, I take it you're trying to gain weight?

Black Hole by controlled labs is an excellent product, well worth looking into. Try checking out their forum on this site.

4000kcal seems quite a big jump from 2800kcal, what's your current training regime like? Do you have an active job as well?

BPS2

Awards
I have been hearing some good things about Vit b12 in regards to stimulating the appetite.

Str8Jacked

Str8Jacked

Awards
Ginseng in the morning Hops in the afternoon! Will increase appetite! But Liquid is the easy way to up your calories.....i.e weightgainers

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Black Hole definitely. Thing makes me eat and eat. It also relaxes me.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
it says something on the black hole page about activating the thc receptors? anyone able to compare the legal versus illegal alternative? if it was similar... 4000 calories would be one meal easy for me. and id probably go buy the company out and bulk up to 300 pounds easy :)

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
Vitamin b12 shots. Very cheap and very effective.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Vitamin b12 shots. Very cheap and very effective.
Do alot of research on this first. You CAN overdose on B12 when you take it by injection and die. You want a test kit to monitor your B12 levels too.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
Do alot of research on this first. You CAN overdose on B12 when you take it by injection and die. You want a test kit to monitor your B12 levels too.
True and you CAN overdose on drinking water when you take too much of it. 9 liters at once is enough to kill you.

soujerz

Awards
nothing like some good marijuana to increase appetite and calm the stomache. Doesn't dave palumbo run around screaming about how it supposedly increases estrogen levels? I've heard arguments for both sides. that is does/doesn't. Anyway i think alcohol does more as far as which is worse at affecting hormone levels.

IvyLeaguePump

IvyLeaguePump

Awards
nothing like some good marijuana to increase appetite and calm the stomache. Doesn't dave palumbo run around screaming about how it supposedly increases estrogen levels? I've heard arguments for both sides. that is does/doesn't. Anyway i think alcohol does more as far as which is worse at affecting hormone levels.
From reading this board, it seems like most believe that pot doesn't hurt test levels. Pot is great for stimulating your appetite (obviously), just make sure you eat lots of whole foods and not crap. It's also a great alternative to drinking (some people just need a way to relax at the end of the day, and if you are trying to gain muscle/stay in shape, it's way better than booze). Prime also stimulates my appetite -- it can be a pricey combo, but it will get the job done.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i hate to say it, and i do not endulge anymore (4 years now) but pot has been the only thing that works well for me. to eat a lot more i really have to put my mind to it and tell myself "you need to eat more, you skinny puke" after about 3 weeks i my body adjusts.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
NeoVar Recomped puts my appetite through the roof :)

woolbeo

Awards
Anabolic Pump, Pslin, Neovar, Corsolic Acid, have always made me hungry even when on the old Meridia spiked Venom Hyperdrive.

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fenugreek stimulates my appetite significantly.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
more food untill your stomach exapnds force yourself

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
I can attest to Vitamin b12 injections from Personal use. Started them 1 year ago. Definately work but may lose its effective after a few months of continual use. I used to have 1-2 injections per week.

Try some Ginger root powder 20 minutes or so before your meal, that helps to stimulate appetite. To make sure your getting the right Vitamins and Minerals also to keep appetite up, you may want to look into taking some Desiccated liver tablets, the Uni-liver product by Universal seems about the best in terms of price and quality IMO.

B complex vitamins generally help with proper appetite.

06BlackZ

Thanks for all the advice guys. I am trying Black Hole for now.

fenderman

fenderman

Awards
I don't know if this was mentioned already but eating 6 smaller meals a day vs 3 large meals will speed up your metabolism and increase your appetite. and even though you're bulking, keeping your metabolism fast is always a plus so that you put on mostly lean muscle for weight instead of a lot of fat along with it. So look at your eating patterns as well as the supps mentioned already.

06BlackZ

I took 3 pills this morning for the first time and I could definitely tell I was a bit calmer. I ate a chick fila chicken biscuit at 7:45 and then again at 12 today. I am still ready for lunch in 30minutes!!! ahaha If you have ever had those chicken biscuits they are beast. They are like 500 calories though haha and a ton of protein, which I like!

06BlackZ

If anyone wants to send me some samples of Weed I'd love to try and let you know :p