Homebrew Yohimbine HCL Oral?

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

I picked tihs forum as the place to post this as I didn't think the question belonged in the Topicals Chesmistry area. Move it if I am incorrect.

I have in my hot little hands 3 grams of Yohimbine HCl. As first i figured I'd just cap them into 20mg tabs but then I got tot hinking I could make an oral solution at a 20mg strength and just drink it.

My problem? I don't know how.

I don't want a transdermal solution that I apply to the skin. I want to injest this compound. Can anyone weigh in with some thoughts on how to create the oral solution?

Thanks a lot guys.

Aaron

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
alcohol...everclear or rum 151

Chemo

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Place 1 gram of powder into a 50 mL syringe or anything else that can hold / measure 50 mL. Add everclear until it reaches the 50 mL mark. It may be beneficial to heat gently with a hot water bath but be careful as the alcohol evaporates easily and may build pressure. After it dissolves, enjoy 20 mg/mL.

Chemo

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Place 1 gram of powder into a 50 mL syringe or anything else that can hold / measure 50 mL. Add everclear until it reaches the 50 mL mark. It may be beneficial to heat gently with a hot water bath but be careful as the alcohol evaporates easily and may build pressure. After it dissolves, enjoy 20 mg/mL.

Chemo
Chemo!

Thanks for that, bro. Much appreciated.

I haven't gotten around to doing this just yet but I will be soon enough ;)

Hmm... local booze store should sell everclear or is that a something I gotta get elsewhere?

Yes yes.. I am a newb to this shiat. Apparently, I didn't like saiyng money before Heh.

A

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Couldn't he also use Propylene Glycol sublingualy?

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
ON a side note, YHCL powder tates like **** and will leave a serious after taste in your mouth...

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ON a side note, YHCL powder tates like **** and will leave a serious after taste in your mouth...
Yeah, I know alll about it. It was a helluva first experience ;)

My old batch, I just mixed with water. Now, I am going to be mixing a new batch with 151 and mint extract for flavouring.

Hoping that will help *sigh*

A

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
Mouthful of water, squirt the Y in, then swallow. Not nearly as bad as the original method of drinking and chasing.

Whitehall

Awards
Keep it dilute!

I used 500 mg to 50 mL of Everclear. That way I get 10 mg per mL. For a hot date, 10 mL is plenty for me. A more dilute mix is safer as it would be more difficult to OD. No problem with getting it into solution at room temperature either. Anything more that 20 mg is more than I can use on one woman.

I just mix one half to one mL in a little warm water then swirl around in my mouth for a few seconds before swallowing. Begins to come on in about 20 to 30 minutes that way. Adding a touch of flavoring might be a good idea but the pure yohimbine in ethanol sure beats a raw yohimbe tea - Double YUCK!