Is there caffeine in green tea powder?

J

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Im also positive there is a small amount of caffeine in it... but i think u should PM steveoph to get a positive answer...

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
Look at the CoA carefully my friends :) 1.35%. So a 500mg dose yields 6.75mg
I've been using 2gm/day (split in two doses) so 27mg of caffeine.

I know you're supposed to avoid caffeine on cycle but wondering if 27mg is too much for H-drol? If so, is there a safe level that won't affect my BP too much? I'd like to keep using the tea powder but not if it's best to avoid it on cycle.

Thanks!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Id go by feel. Green tea can make it seem like there is much more than 27mg in it. What are you looking to get out of green tea? Is it something you have been taking for a couple of years?

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
Id go by feel. Green tea can make it seem like there is much more than 27mg in it. What are you looking to get out of green tea? Is it something you have been taking for a couple of years?
No, I've only been taking the powder for about a month now.

I've been mainly taking it for general health benefits of green tea plus help with cutting. Supposed to help with fat loss.

I'll just stop the green tea and start again after the cycle. I already bought some decaf green tea because I assumed I'd have to stop the powder.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. I wouldnt rely too much from it to help in cutting.

That is, if you are a mouse.

Good luck man.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
No, I've only been taking the powder for about a month now.

I've been mainly taking it for general health benefits of green tea plus help with cutting. Supposed to help with fat loss.

I'll just stop the green tea and start again after the cycle. I already bought some decaf green tea because I assumed I'd have to stop the powder.
The Green Tea extract does have some naturally sedating qualities as well , partially due to the L-Theanine content. I'm not positive of its content in our extract, however a good read is http://www.web-us.com/l-theanine_anxiety_reducer.htm

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
The Green Tea extract does have some naturally sedating qualities as well , partially due to the L-Theanine content. I'm not positive of its content in our extract, however a good read is http://www.web-us.com/l-theanine_anxiety_reducer.htm
L-Theanine isn't supposed to sedate you. It can be used to induce relaxation and for this property it is known more because it does so without the side effects of drowsiness