6-oxo

crazee77

Awards
Is 6-oxo banned or something I cant seem to find it any where?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
In Canada it is. As far as the US pretty sure it's still legal though, maybe a supply issue. There's a good clone floating around and just restocked.

xjmacx

Awards
Yes it has been pulled. I believe they found Androgen in it or something.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
what is the next best product after 6-oxo to use for the same reasons?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes it has been pulled. I believe they found Androgen in it or something.
Nothing has been stated officially, so no need to start rumours. I think you're off the mark btw.
what is the next best product after 6-oxo to use for the same reasons?
Another aromatase inhibitor; OTC ones are ATD, Formestane and 6-Bromo.
Trione caps or bulk powder at NP=6-oxo
We have capped Trione
by Primaforce, an NP exclusive. Also the bulk Trione and Formestane powders, which can be made into transdermals quite easily.

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
i bought some last week from the GNC in my town. Last one they had though.....

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Nothing has been stated officially, so no need to start rumours. I think you're off the mark btw.

Another aromatase inhibitor; OTC ones are ATD, Formestane and 6-Bromo.

We have capped Trione
by Primaforce, an NP exclusive. Also the bulk Trione and Formestane powders, which can be made into transdermals quite easily.
good post dont let rumors start....:006:

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
It did test positive for an androgen. In fact, some baseball player is suing ergo, GNC, and a few others, for causing him to test positive after that came to light.

A quick google pulled this up:
http://news.lalate.com/2009/04/27/lawsuit-androstenedione-6-oxo-extreme/

and something by anthony roberts
According to MLB.com and The New York Daily News, Phillies reliever J.C. Romero is suing the makers and distributors of 6-OXO Extreme, which he says was responsible for his positive steroid test in August. At the end of last September, the baseball players’ union sent the product he had used to a Tennessee laboratory, that reported that the product was contaminated.

The numerous counts in the 27 page lawsuit, filed in the Superior Court of New Jersey, include negligence, intentional misrepresentation, and consumer fraud. The four defendants currently named in the lawsuit are GNC, Vitamin Shoppe, Ergopharm, and Proviant Technologies.

In a surprise ruling by the Superior Court of New Jersey, Patrick Arnold will be allowed to use Karma points obtained on Bodybuilding.com to pay his share of the over $1.4 million dollars J.C. Romero is suing for