Potential against pancreatic cancer??

Ddono25

Awards
Good find CC. I'd say that with how much people eat to get big and maximize insulin, pancreatic cancer would be a fear of many but it seems no one is worried. This definitely looks like a great one to investigate and educate overeating bodybuilders and powerlifters.

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I think it is very interesting because of how dangerous pancreatic cancer is. Once you are diagnosed with it, its over!

I had an uncle die from this. Its just crazy how fast it goes and nothing you can do..

Very exciting to know there are some natural products out there which could do more than western medicine

Cinn

Cinn

Awards
Well I think it is very interesting because of how dangerous pancreatic cancer is. Once you are diagnosed with it, its over!
That's not totally true. It depends how advanced the cancer is but yes, prognosis is usually poor because of late diagnosis.

Very exciting to know there are some natural products out there which could do more than western medicine
That's a very bold statement and one you should be more careful about making as it may deter someone from pursuing real medical treatment. Fruits, vegetables, and plenty of vitamin D can also go a long way to preventing pancreatic cancers, among others, but none of these or the compound referred to in the article are miracle drugs. None are cures and chances are they will not improve life expectancy once diagnosed.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
keep us up to date on this. There are few cancers that work that fast.