Maximize Epistane Pulsing

balco23

Awards
I am leaving for vacation in 3 weeks & would like to maximize & lose the most amount of bf% in the next 3 weeks. I have an unopened bottle of epistane & was thinking of pulsing EOE for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off so that would put me in the off cycle while I am away.

I just ran a 4 week cycle of havoc a few months ago w/ 3ad and was content w/ the results. I also just finished my pct a few weeks ago & now feel flat, less full as I was a few months ago.

I have never used the pulsing method, but I have been a guinea pig all these years w/ everything pre- FDA ban and post as well. I am 32 5'8 200lbs, 14% bf, and been lifting consistent for the last decade.

So I was looking to run EOE epistane @ 20mgs pre wo & 10mgs post for the 1 st week, for the 2nd week I will run 20/20 pre & post. On my off days I was wondering if I can run an ECA or, test booster or even DHEA....which would be best to run on the off days I dont run the epi?

I would run the Epi straight, but since I am leaving in 3 weeks for vacation & will be consuming gallons of alcohol, i wanted to limit the stress on my liver.

Any suggestions!

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
try the anabolics section.. i'm ot sure epi is strong enough to see many benefits from pulses.. maybe a SD clone or something.. on the otherhand, i've never done epi so don't take my word for it--sorry.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Could you copy and paste this question to the IBE sub-forum ?? You will get more help from our reps about your question. Thanks !

balco23

Awards
Cool, Ill try IBE, but if anyone else has a suggestion or comment, pls do! I