Do focus supps work?
- 04-20-2009, 07:15 PM
- 04-20-2009, 08:26 PM
- 04-20-2009, 08:39 PM
04-20-2009, 08:48 PM
04-20-2009, 11:18 PM
04-20-2009, 11:23 PM
My favorite neurotropic for studying would be sulbutiamine. Great focus, and it helps you recall what you study better.
04-20-2009, 11:29 PM
04-21-2009, 12:54 AM
Vinpocetine is in a lot of products, and I've liked it's effects, though they are minimal.
Never tried phenibut, but they are similar.
04-21-2009, 01:04 AM
Slim Xtreme by AX.. super potent derivative of sulbutiamine that lasts a longgg time too + other goodies
04-21-2009, 01:33 AM
OK so slamming a gram of PEA and using a Dr. Pepper to wash down the taste..... about 15 minutes later...I am not so sure about focus, but uh....There are only a few other things that can make you feel like that...a few of which are illegal LOL.
Pretty much I got massive focus, but my entire body was feeling good, things kinda slowed down for a few minutes, slow mo style. It was pretty crazy. Considering it cost 1 dollar..... pretty intense.
04-21-2009, 05:38 AM
I agree. I tried a sample of SLim Extreme last night. I was up all night writing articles and literature. And I don't usually write.
04-21-2009, 05:41 AM
04-21-2009, 08:35 AM
X-Force is where it's at my friend
X-Force and Bulk Pheni from Primaforce are the best I've tried..
IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
04-21-2009, 08:42 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By matt352 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 74Last Post: 07-11-2011, 05:41 PM
- By jrw in forum SupplementsReplies: 58Last Post: 06-16-2011, 10:45 AM
- By dayday88 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-09-2009, 09:35 PM
- By johnegq22 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-15-2008, 12:18 AM
- By pauly J in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 11-12-2004, 07:27 PM