Do focus supps work?

jimmbow

jimmbow

Awards
I really dont want to go the extreme route and go to a doctor for the big stuff, but I just need something to help me while doing homework and studying. Has anyone had experience with "focus" supps?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I really dont want to go the extreme route and go to a doctor for the big stuff, but I just need something to help me while doing homework and studying. Has anyone had experience with "focus" supps?
Phenibut is awesome. I use Phenibut XT from SNS. I will be trying out some PEA, @ 1gram tonight. So I will get back to you on that.

They make difference though.

jimmbow

jimmbow

Awards
haha non-stimulant/energy drinks....and I'll definitely look into Phenibut XT ;)

woolbeo

Awards
My favorite neurotropic for studying would be sulbutiamine. Great focus, and it helps you recall what you study better.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
pea/hordenine 3-6 caps does the job for me

majinbijiita

majinbijiita

Awards
Vinpocetine is in a lot of products, and I've liked it's effects, though they are minimal.

Never tried phenibut, but they are similar.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Slim Xtreme by AX.. super potent derivative of sulbutiamine that lasts a longgg time too + other goodies

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
OK so slamming a gram of PEA and using a Dr. Pepper to wash down the taste..... about 15 minutes later...I am not so sure about focus, but uh....There are only a few other things that can make you feel like that...a few of which are illegal LOL.

Pretty much I got massive focus, but my entire body was feeling good, things kinda slowed down for a few minutes, slow mo style. It was pretty crazy. Considering it cost 1 dollar..... pretty intense.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I agree. I tried a sample of SLim Extreme last night. I was up all night writing articles and literature. And I don't usually write.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
X-Force is where it's at my friend ;)

X-Force and Bulk Pheni from Primaforce are the best I've tried..

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree. I tried a sample of SLim Extreme last night. I was up all night writing articles and literature. And I don't usually write.
Then imagine what would happen, if you used an entire cycle of Slim Xtreme! :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
baldwanus Product Reviews 5
Supplements 4
NuclearLaunch Supplements 30
Supplements 58
Supplements 4