Do focus supps work?

1. Do focus supps work?

I really dont want to go the extreme route and go to a doctor for the big stuff, but I just need something to help me while doing homework and studying. Has anyone had experience with "focus" supps?

2. Quote Originally Posted by jimmbow View Post
    I really dont want to go the extreme route and go to a doctor for the big stuff, but I just need something to help me while doing homework and studying. Has anyone had experience with "focus" supps?
    Phenibut is awesome. I use Phenibut XT from SNS. I will be trying out some PEA, @ 1gram tonight. So I will get back to you on that.

They make difference though.

3. AMP
    •   

4. coffee? strong-

5. haha non-stimulant/energy drinks....and I'll definitely look into Phenibut XT

6. My favorite neurotropic for studying would be sulbutiamine. Great focus, and it helps you recall what you study better.

7. pea/hordenine 3-6 caps does the job for me
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

8. Vinpocetine is in a lot of products, and I've liked it's effects, though they are minimal.

Never tried phenibut, but they are similar.

9. Slim Xtreme by AX.. super potent derivative of sulbutiamine that lasts a longgg time too + other goodies

10. OK so slamming a gram of PEA and using a Dr. Pepper to wash down the taste..... about 15 minutes later...I am not so sure about focus, but uh....There are only a few other things that can make you feel like that...a few of which are illegal LOL.

Pretty much I got massive focus, but my entire body was feeling good, things kinda slowed down for a few minutes, slow mo style. It was pretty crazy. Considering it cost 1 dollar..... pretty intense.

11. I agree. I tried a sample of SLim Extreme last night. I was up all night writing articles and literature. And I don't usually write.

12. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    I agree. I tried a sample of SLim Extreme last night. I was up all night writing articles and literature. And I don't usually write.
    LOL

13. X-Force is where it's at my friend

X-Force and Bulk Pheni from Primaforce are the best I've tried..
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

14. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    I agree. I tried a sample of SLim Extreme last night. I was up all night writing articles and literature. And I don't usually write.
    Then imagine what would happen, if you used an entire cycle of Slim Xtreme!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trying To Get Some Work Done with Focus XT (Sponsored)
    By matt352 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 07-11-2011, 05:41 PM
  2. Focus Supps
    By jrw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 06-16-2011, 10:45 AM
  3. recomp/mental focus/energy supps?
    By dayday88 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-09-2009, 09:35 PM
  4. Pre work out supps/shakes...