Do focus supps work?
- 04-20-2009, 06:15 PM
- 04-20-2009, 07:26 PM
- 04-20-2009, 07:39 PM
04-20-2009, 07:48 PM
04-20-2009, 10:18 PM
haha non-stimulant/energy drinks....and I'll definitely look into Phenibut XT
04-20-2009, 10:23 PM
My favorite neurotropic for studying would be sulbutiamine. Great focus, and it helps you recall what you study better.
04-20-2009, 10:29 PM
pea/hordenine 3-6 caps does the job for me
- Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
04-20-2009, 11:54 PM
Vinpocetine is in a lot of products, and I've liked it's effects, though they are minimal.
Never tried phenibut, but they are similar.
04-21-2009, 12:04 AM
Slim Xtreme by AX.. super potent derivative of sulbutiamine that lasts a longgg time too + other goodies
04-21-2009, 12:33 AM
OK so slamming a gram of PEA and using a Dr. Pepper to wash down the taste..... about 15 minutes later...I am not so sure about focus, but uh....There are only a few other things that can make you feel like that...a few of which are illegal LOL.
Pretty much I got massive focus, but my entire body was feeling good, things kinda slowed down for a few minutes, slow mo style. It was pretty crazy. Considering it cost 1 dollar..... pretty intense.
04-21-2009, 04:38 AM
I agree. I tried a sample of SLim Extreme last night. I was up all night writing articles and literature. And I don't usually write.
04-21-2009, 04:41 AM
04-21-2009, 07:35 AM
X-Force is where it's at my friend
X-Force and Bulk Pheni from Primaforce are the best I've tried..
IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
04-21-2009, 07:42 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By matt352 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 74Last Post: 07-11-2011, 04:41 PM
- By jrw in forum SupplementsReplies: 58Last Post: 06-16-2011, 09:45 AM
- By dayday88 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-09-2009, 08:35 PM
- By johnegq22 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-14-2008, 11:18 PM
- By pauly J in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 11-12-2004, 06:27 PM