OD'd on phenibut

  1. Exclamation OD'd on phenibut


    Just had the worst day........

    Took 7 grammes of phenibut (i know it seems pretty high but i'm a reasonably big guy - 270ish - and i've been playing with the dosage and until now never got anything from it) last night about 2 hours before bed and never felt anything. HOWEVER, i must've had the deepest sleep as my alarms failed to wake me for work until they rang me 20 minutes after i was supposed to be there!

    When i got out of bed i could barely walk and i was soaked in sweat. I was so dizzy i could barely drive and my brain just didn't function (i put my boxer shorts in the bin instead of the wash basket!) and i still have this feeling now, 13 hours later.

    On the plus side, even though my coordination and speech and short term memory are f***ed i feel sharp in terms of calculating things in my head and getting things done.

    I also tried to train today and everything was down at least 10%.

    Anyway, long-winded but just wanted to warn anyone who was thinking of super-dosing this and wanting to ANYTHING constructive the next day - IT WON'T HAPPEN!


  2. lol, i've done that before too, felt like crap for a day or so after too......that was the last time i took phen......never again.

  3. I believe in another thread I warned about this lol. I hit about 3 grams(6 caps of phenibut xt) for best effects with no negative side from it.

    I personally always have a bottle of it around. WAY to handy for someone who needs to be social, yet is an introvert. U know?

    Like everything. In moderation, it can be good.
    •   
       


  4. Love this stuff, take 5g's before a big meeting, chills me the fawk out.

  5. I took 10 grams one time and thought I might throw up but it turned out ok. 8 grams is about the right dosage for me for euphoric effects, which is a lot more than what most people take. I guess I just have a really high tolerance. I take it before giving speeches or presentations, and it really cuts back on the anxiety that I have leading up to it. Usually I would just be thinking about giving a speech for hours at a time and I would get all worked up and nervous. Phenibut just takes all of that anxiety away, without really ****ing you up.

    1-2 grams is good for some rejuvenating sleep. The sleep you get on phenibut is very satisfying. I wake up totally refreshed.... not groggy at all.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Esox Express View Post
    I took 10 grams one time and thought I might throw up but it turned out ok. 8 grams is about the right dosage for me for euphoric effects, which is a lot more than what most people take. I guess I just have a really high tolerance. I take it before giving speeches or presentations, and it really cuts back on the anxiety that I have leading up to it. Usually I would just be thinking about giving a speech for hours at a time and I would get all worked up and nervous. Phenibut just takes all of that anxiety away, without really ****ing you up.

    1-2 grams is good for some rejuvenating sleep. The sleep you get on phenibut is very satisfying. I wake up totally refreshed.... not groggy at all.
    Take 8 grams of Phenibut with 1-2 grams of PEA..... take the Phenibut about an hour, then throw in the PEA which kicks in in about 15-20.... Then come back LOL, if you can!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Take 8 grams of Phenibut with 1-2 grams of PEA..... take the Phenibut about an hour, then throw in the PEA which kicks in in about 15-20.... Then come back LOL, if you can!
    Haha I think I would die. I have yet to take more than 4 grams of Phenibut at a time out of fear of an "OD" like this. I took 4 grams earlier (split up into 3 separate doses about an hour apart) and I'm feeling ridiculously good right now.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by SemiBulimic View Post
    Just had the worst day........

    Took 7 grammes of phenibut (i know it seems pretty high but i'm a reasonably big guy - 270ish - and i've been playing with the dosage and until now never got anything from it) last night about 2 hours before bed and never felt anything. HOWEVER, i must've had the deepest sleep as my alarms failed to wake me for work until they rang me 20 minutes after i was supposed to be there!

    When i got out of bed i could barely walk and i was soaked in sweat. I was so dizzy i could barely drive and my brain just didn't function (i put my boxer shorts in the bin instead of the wash basket!) and i still have this feeling now, 13 hours later.

    On the plus side, even though my coordination and speech and short term memory are f***ed i feel sharp in terms of calculating things in my head and getting things done.

    I also tried to train today and everything was down at least 10%.

    Anyway, long-winded but just wanted to warn anyone who was thinking of super-dosing this and wanting to ANYTHING constructive the next day - IT WON'T HAPPEN!
    did you read the instructions on how to take phenibut

    Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    lol, i've done that before too, felt like crap for a day or so after too......that was the last time i took phen......never again.

    thats because you didnt do it right..if you do it like its recxommended lower dosed 500-1000 mgs is ideal it works fine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Take 8 grams of Phenibut with 1-2 grams of PEA..... take the Phenibut about an hour, then throw in the PEA which kicks in in about 15-20.... Then come back LOL, if you can!
    of course your going to OD if you take way past the recommended dosage.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Chops89 View Post
    Haha I think I would die. I have yet to take more than 4 grams of Phenibut at a time out of fear of an "OD" like this. I took 4 grams earlier (split up into 3 separate doses about an hour apart) and I'm feeling ridiculously good right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post

    of course your going to OD if you take way past the recommended dosage.
    For him he said 8 grams gives him the proper thing, I was referencing for him. For me I probably get what he got at 8 with about 3-4 grams. Which I think is the normal range.

  10. How does PEA interact with Phen?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by 0-hero View Post
    How does PEA interact with Phen?
    Not entirely certain. I have taken em both separate, but now plan to use together. Phenibut has always just made things better. Mood elevated, stress relieved, made me real social and happy.

    PEA at 1 gram kicked in pretty crazy. Body went numb, mind felt amazing, felt my heart rate go slow, my breathing became numb. And then all around me things slowed dooowwwnnn.

    Also note!
    Phenibut lasts a few hours, while PEA lass a few minutes. I would say I benifit from phenibut @ 1-2 hours to kick in, 3-5 hours of effect. PEA @ 15 minutes to kick in, 15-20 minutes of effect.

    So dosing would have to be worked out.

    I will note that PEA is what I assume a donkeys dingle berries must taste like......

    Seeing as how the Phenibut is a nootropic, which increases flow between the blood-brain barrier.....I could see some pretty interesting results.

  12. Pretty much what i was thinking, im sure the half life of PEA is much shorter also.

    Would be interesting to try them both out when i had an afternoon free (have both products at home).

  13. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    did you read the instructions on how to take phenibut




    thats because you didnt do it right..if you do it like its recxommended lower dosed 500-1000 mgs is ideal it works fine.



    of course your going to OD if you take way past the recommended dosage.
    yeah i did read up on how to take it and if you read my post properly you would see that i've tried different dosages and it went from having zero effect to just wiping me out for 24hours. i don't take anything without doing a ton of research

  14. Ive done phenibut since 2004-05 when nutraplanet first released. One gram is plenty for most people.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  15. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Ive done phenibut since 2004-05 when nutraplanet first released. One gram is plenty for most people.
    one gram doesn't do a thing for me. Sometimes I wonder if the mass of supplements we take in various combination's slowly creates alterations in our bodies over time.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Phenibut XT
    By rottie76 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-14-2010, 10:05 AM
  2. Phenibut...how to best use.
    By reptone in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-22-2010, 07:41 PM
  3. phenibut......?
    By csrpj in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 05:54 PM
  4. Looking into Phenibut....
    By Odessa14 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-12-2009, 10:02 PM
Log in
Log in