glycobol

chize

Awards
Hi i'm thinking of running glycobol during my cut and i was wondering if it would be beneficial? also if i do should i dose one preworkout, and then one at some other time?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hi i'm thinking of running glycobol during my cut and i was wondering if it would be beneficial? also if i do should i dose one preworkout, and then one at some other time?
yes it would most definetly be benificial,

Whats your diet like now? maybe i can help you with dosing.

chize

Awards
my diet right now is

2 cups milk
1 whey scoop
1 piece whole wheat bread
1/2 serving nuts

1 can tuna
5 crackers
banana
1 tbsp mayonnaise

1/2 cup fried brown rice
1 chicken breast

2 whole wheat pitas
3 tbsp hummus
1 chicken breast

postworkout
2 cups milk
1 scoop whey
1/2 cup white rice

before bed:
1 scoop UP2

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my diet right now is

2 cups milk
1 whey scoop
1/2 serving nuts

1 can tuna
5 crackers
banana
1 tbsp mayonnaise

1/2 cup fried brown rice
1 chicken breast

2 whole wheat pitas
3 tbsp hummus
1 chicken breast

postworkout
2 cups milk
1 scoop whey
1/2 cup white rice

before bed:
1 scoop UP2
Diet looks solid! Are you willing to move things around or add or remove anything?

chize

Awards
sure, what would you suggest?
edit: also i forgot to add my diet is about 40p/40c/20f and ~2700 calories

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my diet right now is

2 cups milk what kind of milk, and why not water or 1/2 water 1/2 milk
1 whey scoop (1.5 scoops or so depending on what you do with the milk
1 piece whole wheat bread make this a few more slices but check the carb content on it
1/2 serving nuts

1 can tuna
5 crackers 5 crackers really how do u only eat 5 lol
bananaget rid of the banana IMO and add avacado and whole wheat pasta/quinoa
1 tbsp mayonnaise not needed if you take the avacado

1/2 cup fried brown rice
1 chicken breast

2 whole wheat pitas
3 tbsp hummus
1 chicken breast how man ounces is the chicken and how many carbs per pita? add in glycobol here

postworkout
2 cups milk
1 scoop whey
1/2 cup white rice ditch the milk if it has fat, the fat will slow digestion of the fast acting carbs and take glycobol 15 minutes before your post workout shake

before bed:
1 scoop UP2
there are other places to add glycobol i just put it in 2 spots where you may personally find it better.

chize

Awards
cool thanks for your help, i think im going to keep my diet as is but i'll probably toy aruond with the dosing of glycobol

IvyLeaguePump

IvyLeaguePump

Awards
cool thanks for your help, i think im going to keep my diet as is but i'll probably toy aruond with the dosing of glycobol
I think the point is you need a lot of carbs right after dosing Glycobol for it to be effective. In my opinion, a product like Glycobol might not be for you during a cut if you aren't willing to increase your carbs.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think the point is you need a lot of carbs right after dosing Glycobol for it to be effective. In my opinion, a product like Glycobol might not be for you during a cut if you aren't willing to increase your carbs.
i wouldnt say need a lot but at least 50 with every 2 pills,

chize

Awards
Oh I see so I should I drop carbs from some meals and add them to others? I didn't realize that I think I'll probably take glycobol with my meal that has pitas since that's about 75 carbs and then I'll drop the banana from my tuna crackers meal and add more to breakfast and then take it then? Also I was talking to another AI rep and they told me I couldjust take one before each meal does anyone have input on that I kind of like that idea.

chize

Awards
my diet right now is

1 cups milk
1 whey scoop
1/2 serving nuts

1 can tuna
5 crackers
1 tbsp mayonnaise

1/2 cup fried brown rice
1 chicken breast

preworkout - 75 carbs taking glycobol here
2 whole wheat pitas
3 tbsp hummus
1 chicken breast

postworkout - 88 carbs taking glycobol here
1 cups milk
1 scoop whey
1 cup white rice

before bed:
1 scoop UP2
how does this look? i changed my diet a little bit to what you were saying and upped the carb content to certain meals and reduced it in others, should i do what i have planned here?

IvyLeaguePump

IvyLeaguePump

Awards
how does this look? i changed my diet a little bit to what you were saying and upped the carb content to certain meals and reduced it in others, should i do what i have planned here?
I think that looks a lot better. If I was you, I would try to take the first high carb/Glycobol serving earlier in the day (maybe first meal of the day?) then the second serving with your post workout meal, like you have described above. The AI reps can correct me on this, but I think it would be better to space the two dosages out through the day.

chize

Awards
I think that looks a lot better. If I was you, I would try to take the first high carb/Glycobol serving earlier in the day (maybe first meal of the day?) then the second serving with your post workout meal, like you have described above. The AI reps can correct me on this, but I think it would be better to space the two dosages out through the day.
Cool thanks, yah I also eqasnt sure if I needed to space the dosgaes out but if I do Im going to do what you suggested and take it in the morning

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You can take 1 cap with each meal no problems and just make sure yoiu don't use less then 25g carbs

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Spacing is ok to do bmov works for about 24 hours and the rest works for a bout 6 hours. So be safe with every 6 hours

chize

Awards
ok i'll probably do one once i wake up and then the other post/pre workout either or, thanks for your help everyone.