Looking to cap Cycle Support

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Alright, so ive picked up some cycle support. I plan on taking it year round. The taste is nothing like peanut butter and really makes me nauseated. Also, im on the move alot so i thought about being able to cap it. What supplies do i need to do so? I noticed the capping kit was out, but would these suffice?

The Official AnabolicMinds Supplement Store

The Official AnabolicMinds Supplement Store

I know its going to take 2+ caps, but im willing to go that route. Thanks for the replies!:wave2::thanks:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could go with 000, I usually go with just 00. You can pick up the refills for alot cheaper, although you might have to take an extra cap. Each pill will fit 1/4 tsp in it.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
00 caps are most common and if you run out you can always get them at almost any store.

you would need to take a few caps for each serving . if $ isnt an issue go with lifesupport it is the same but half the dose and already capped

just a thought

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
So do you recommend getting the cap kit, 000 caps and scale? How many caps is it going to take and how big are the 000's compared to a 00.

If i were home id have easy access to this working in the pharmacy, but right now i dont:frustrate

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
00 caps are most common and if you run out you can always get them at almost any store.

you would need to take a few caps for each serving . if $ isnt an issue go with lifesupport it is the same but half the dose and already capped

just a thought
Dang, wish i would have known that. I managed to pick up some cycle support from a friend who hated it and id hate for 2 tubs to go to waste.

do you know how many it will take to cap 1 serving of cycle support?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Im just looking for what most have done. Ill problaby end up getting the 00's because of 1000 to a bag. i havent capped since i was in pharmacy school.:006:

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I would say 4 caps per serving as well if you use 00 caps

it isn't hard but can be time consuming thats all. after a while it goes quick. I think the slowest part is getting the caps set up in both halfs of the capper

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Should be able to get about 600mgs per cap in a '00'.

Not sure what the home cappers are like. If there is any sort of good compression maybe closer to 700mgs

shinobidoode

Awards
Have you tried throwing the scoop of CS into your mouth and chasing with water? Barely taste it and all you do taste is a hint of sweetness. Trust me on that. Otherwise, mixing with water... throw-up in a glass.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Have you tried throwing the scoop of CS into your mouth and chasing with water? Barely taste it and all you do taste is a hint of sweetness. Trust me on that. Otherwise, mixing with water... throw-up in a glass.
ill try this. The taste is straight rancid.