Best Energy Supplemet (NOT PREWORKOUT)

Ligonozrk

Awards
For track meets i've been using Redline Xtreme, which has been very good to me. But the taste has gotten extremely old and I'm wanting to switch it up.
What i've used that has worked
Redline original
Redline Xtreme
Redline 7 Hour Shot
All 5 Hours

Im looking at fat burners and I've heard they provide extreme energy boost.
Like Lipo 6x, Hydroxy Hardcore Ignition Stix or Pills,
anymore?

IvyLeaguePump

IvyLeaguePump

Awards
two scoops of Blast in cold water is my favorite. It beats the hell out of morning coffee.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You may want to look into Pure Supplements Y-RD. Nothing gives me clean energy like Y-RD.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Slim Xtreme has been VERY nice to me. I don't use it everyday but it alwys delivers with a focused energy that lasts....and lasts...

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Slim Xtreme has been VERY nice to me. I don't use it everyday but it alwys delivers with a focused energy that lasts....and lasts...
I have heard that. I would love to try SX, seems like a great energy option.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Almost too much sometimes. 2 caps and im productive for a good 12-14 hours. Get a little teeth clenching though which is odd, like nervous energy but doesn't manifest itself in any other form

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nutras 1,3-Dim did not do a thing for me even dosing 120mg. Opening them up and drinking them gave me a nice buzz but not what I expected or have felt from other formulas

poptopop77

Awards
Slim Xtreme is by far the best energy supplement I've ever taken, the energy lasts as long as they claim it does and I usually only need 1 pill in the morning with the occasional 2 if necessary. As mentioned above Y-RD is also awesome. Me and my roommates will take 1 or 2 before we go out at night.

Yesterday I took 2 SX in the morning and at night I had to write an essay that was due tonight. I took 1 Y-RD and 1g phenibut followed by another .5g an hour later than another .5 an hour after that. It was quite the experience haha I didn't end up going to bed until 3am even after I finished my paper.

TheKaz

Awards
1 hot-rox extreme in the morning always got me going

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I love X-Force. It has Geranium, Caffeine and Sulbutiamine. Great combo for steady flow of non-jittery energy, mood enhancement and fat loss.